Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am in. I will take a pink with whatever font for my wrblue....

I am in. I will take a pink with whatever font for my wrblue.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, if you can make a big, high-res version of that an email it to me (alexblairlamb@gmail.com) or host it, I can get it on the computer and get it vectorized so it's ready to be cut in vinyl.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Also, as for pricing. Here is a rough price estimate I figured out...

10> orders - $5 for set of 2 decals (any color combo)
    11-15 orders - $4.25 for set of 2 decals (any color combo)
    16-20 orders - $3.50 for set of 2 decals (any color combo)
    20+ orders - $3.00 for set of 2 decals (any color combo)

If people are going to want odd numbers (3 decals, 5 decals, etc.) I will figure out the price for the individual ones as soon as I get a rough estimate of how many people, well... how many orders rather, there are going to be. I will start a new thread with these estimates and see if I can get a head count as to how many orders there will be so I can set the price for sure.

Vinyl has gone up a little in price, as well as the right application tape I'll have to get but all in all it is not very expensive (I'll still be eating a little of the cost but I don't mind).

Let me know if you guys are down with all this, as I am not trying to take over here or anything... just throwing the idea out there. The logo made is great and I think it should definitely be used.

Take care

Alex B
    NEWENGLANDF4

Hey, what size do you want? I can make it 300dpi, but just let me know the size,either pixel or inches. thanks!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Sounds like a plan...are we all gonna put the decal on the same area of our cars?
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #20

$5 is cheap money.

Im soooo in on this. I had thought of the same idea in my head a while ago but im kinda lazy and didn't want to go through with anything. By the looks of it it looks like all Mass. peeps are in on this so I'll be the guy from CT i guess . Alex if you make me some i would be able to pay you at the car show in a couple weeks. I plan on going up there with a couple people so i might even need a couple more for there Subie's as well.

Thats a good idea. Alex, if your going to the meet...maybe you should just print a bunch of them, different schemes..., and just sell them at the meet. We all want them...you know we do!

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Hey, what size do you want? I can make it 300dpi, but just let me know the size,either pixel or inches. thanks!
    Got the email... size is great, will definitely work.

I picked up the black, grey, and gold vinyl at work today so it's just down to getting the pink. I will be getting the F4 logo onto the computer tomorrow at school and I will cut one or two as demos to see how they cut (just as test runs). When I run the actual ones, it will be a little more of a process because I will be taking the grey/black off of the backing sheet with application tape and placing it over the F4 logo to line it up correctly, and get them all on one backing piece so people can put it in. It sounds confusing but it makes sense if you know vinyl junk.

How big are we gonna be making these things anyways? I haven't really thought that far into it. I think 2.5" or so would be good height-wise. I'll try cutting a couple different sizes and see what looks best.
    NEWENGLANDF4

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    Thats a good idea. Alex, if your going to the meet...maybe you should just print a bunch of them, different schemes..., and just sell them at the meet. We all want them...you know we do!
    Not a bad idea at all. I'll have a special t-shirt that I'll get a picture of so you guys know it's me
    NEWENGLANDF4

Hey do I get to be in the club?
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by SicWRX37
    Im soooo in on this. I had thought of the same idea in my head a while ago but im kinda lazy and didn't want to go through with anything. By the looks of it it looks like all Mass. peeps are in on this so I'll be the guy from CT i guess . Alex if you make me some i would be able to pay you at the car show in a couple weeks. I plan on going up there with a couple people so i might even need a couple more for there Subie's as well.
    I'm from CT too and these decals are gonna be sweet...should we do shirts as well? Sorry I get way to into these group things
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #20

I wouldn't mind a shirt.

NEW ENGLAND F4....eh...
    So Cal F4 # 10

Quote Originally Posted by Spoolin05
    I'm from CT too and these decals are gonna be sweet...should we do shirts as well? Sorry I get way to into these group things
    Your not the only one who gets into the group things, btw where are you from in CT?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.