Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 23
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT Well its in White Plains so I wouldnt be surprised if it got at least 3/4 ...

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Well its in White Plains so I wouldnt be surprised if it got at least 3/4 the number of people per year as the Pru. Boston is a pretty small city.

Man I hate Boston. Whenever I have to go to Boston I park at the Alewife station and just use the T for it all.
    "You were flyin back there when I passed you!"

NEW ENGLANDF4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sti>evo
    Man I hate Boston. Whenever I have to go to Boston I park at the Alewife station and just use the T for it all.
    hahah yea driving in Boston is a pain. But you get used to it. I live right off Mass Ave so I drive through all of Boston a lot.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

hey guys my name is nick depari i live in worcester mass and i drive a 05 wrx. no real big mods just a system, tint, and rims. im lookin to do a larger turbo and suspension after winter.

Quote Originally Posted by nickd05wrx View Post
    hey guys my name is nick depari i live in worcester mass and i drive a 05 wrx. no real big mods just a system, tint, and rims. im lookin to do a larger turbo and suspension after winter.
    Welcome! Do you know any good areas in Worcester to have a meet w/ like 20+ cars? We have been trying to set up a Central meet in that area.

Oh and put New England F4 in your sig!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Welcome to the club, man!

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    Welcome! Do you know any good areas in Worcester to have a meet w/ like 20+ cars? We have been trying to set up a Central meet in that area.
    I second the motion. We need a big meet!
    Russ - 2005 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stage 2 and other stuff….

Quote Originally Posted by bbpuppet View Post
    I second the motion. We need a big meet!
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

worcester spot

well usually a bunch of my friends go to white city parkin lot... on route 9 in shrewsbury.... its not to bad its a big lot and cops usually dont mess with us
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Oh and put New England F4 in your sig!
    -White City (Moe's of Shrewsbury, Bugaboo Creek, Vinny T's etc... large parking lots and close to Patrick Subaru )
    -Blackstone Outlets (located in Millbury off of 146 its 10 minutes outside of worcester and has a few resteraunts and the movie theatre)
    -Burlington Coat Factory(off route 20 also in Millbury i believe? been to one meet there and cops have yet to bother us like the Outlets)
    -Jillians(pool hall in worcester, few NESIC meets have gone to Moe's(in worcester) for dinner then to Jillians for pool/drinks)
    - Solomon Pond Mall(hey its like 15 minutes down 290 from worcester )
    -Mall at Whitney Field (15-20 minutes north of worcester off of 190 and rt 2 in Leominster, cops dont bother the kids i know that go there every night and theres a movie theatre there too)
    -Greendale Mall- (sucks for meets)

*and anywhere else the worcester members can add but ive been to meets at all these places so far besides the mall in leominster but i know some guys that go there with srts, z3, camaro, evo etc...
    NEW ENGLAND F4

well usually a bunch of my friends go to white city parkin lot... on route 9 in shrewsbury.... its not to bad its a big lot and cops usually dont mess with us
    until they hear there is a large group there we got kicked in the spring and went to the blackstone outlets....are you usually there on weekends? ive been there quite a few times and know a few people that are there like every weekend....
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
    Name: Jared R (Chapel)
    Car Model: 2002 WRX SportBattleWagon

Bio:
    I'm 25. I'm the Technology Administrator for the LyonWaugh AutoGroup. I bought my WRX on December 9, 2006 built to it's current spec by Tony @ XX Tuning, Shiv at Vishnu and done by it's previous owner, Doug. Doug was kind enough to GREATLY want my Saab Aero in trade + cash.
    I'm a rather talented wrench and engineer when it comes to cars and technology, but I work in the Tech business so I don't lose my passion for automobiles.
    I've been interested in a drifting since 1997 when I first started driving in the snow. I've been into VWs and BMWs for a LONG time and have become VERY adept at driving in inclement conditions and figured the next step is to actually just get a 4WD car and hone that skill.
    I make t-shirts with wacky car logos on them. My Driving Slap Apparel, my ihateevos apparel

I've also been the organizer of MANY car shows in New England for the VW crowd, most famously: Rabbitation 2001.

Welcome!!! its always nice to see another wagon joining the group!! Cool Tshirts too, gonna have to order me a battlewagon shirt later tonight
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

Quote Originally Posted by HoRnYTuRbO View Post
    Welcome!!! its always nice to see another wagon joining the group!! Cool Tshirts too, gonna have to order me a battlewagon shirt later tonight
    loves me some wagons

So I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out ...

Name: Nicholas Predko (People call me Pred, Nick or Predko)
    Location: Portsmouth NH (moving from Kittery to Portsmouth in a couple weeks)
    Car Model: 2007 Subaru WRX in WRB

Bio:
    I'm 22 going on 23 soon enough. This is my second Subaru, my first was a used 2004 2.5RS in Black. Traded up to the '07 when I moved back to New England in October. Grew up in Londonderry NH, then I went to NHTI in Concord NH for a couple years and got a Criminal Justice degree. From there I joined the U.S. Coast Guard. Was stationed in Boston on one of the 270' Cutters for about 6 months. Then I went to OS A-School in Petaluma California for about 4 months. Was assigned to Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington D.C. for about a year.

Then I requested a transfer (more or less) and got to come back up home to New England where I'm not stationed in the Communications Center at Sector Northern New England in South Portland Maine. So if you're a boater and in distress you'll probably be talking to me on the radio to get help.

You'll see me on I-95 typically driving to work, or you'll see me heading out Route 33 to Route 108 heading to Newmarket to hang with some old friends from college. One of them, my best friend, drives a 2006 WRX TR in WRB. I'll see if I can convince him to join up but he isn't much of a computer guy so I'll probably have to hold his hand through it (figuratively speaking of course).

If you want to know any more feel free to ask.

Oh, and my modding will probably be on hold for a while. I'm torn between doing up some rally inspired mods (light bar, skid plate, suspension stuff) and some street stuff. My mods will probably end up being a mixture that is easily changed from summer look to winter look, hopefully.

Now off to complete the "signing up" process!

Welcome aboard! Newest Subie in NE F4 to date, I believe.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica View Post
    Welcome aboard! Newest Subie in NE F4 to date, I believe.
    With all the driving I've been doing it's already got 4,200 miles on it. But thats what driving 100 mile round trips to work 4 days out of every 8 will do. I can't wait until January when I get qualified and my schedule will change to working 4 days out of every 10.

I'll be averaging 22,000 miles on it the car for it's first 2 years by my estimations. But a car is meant to be driven and it's only for the last 2 years I'm in the Coast Guard.

Then I'll be employed by a Southern NH Police Department (hopefully in the Rockingham County area) and my driving on the subaru will drop by at least 10,000 miles annually if everything goes as planned.
    New England F4
    2007 WRB WRX