Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Maybe we could do different colors for different shade cars (similar to fog light colors) Black, and WR Blue - ...

Maybe we could do different colors for different shade cars (similar to fog light colors)

Black, and WR Blue - pink "F4", silver or white writing
    White and silver - pink "F4" or gold "F4", black writing
    Red - gold "F4", silver or white writing

Any other colors can be written in or whatever. Just throwing ideas out there. I could probably scrounge up enough extra white, black, and silver (well, grey really) from work that we wouldn't have to buy any. I could probably get some metallic gold as well. The only color that would have to be bought would be the pink.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Maybe we could do different colors for different shade cars (similar to fog light colors)

Black, and WR Blue - pink "F4", silver or white writing
    White and silver - pink "F4" or gold "F4", black writing
    Red - gold "F4", silver or white writing

Any other colors can be written in or whatever. Just throwing ideas out there. I could probably scrounge up enough extra white, black, and silver (well, grey really) from work that we wouldn't have to buy any. I could probably get some metallic gold as well. The only color that would have to be bought would be the pink.
    ya i personally vote for pink w/ silver writing. but thats me. and we all know about me

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    ya i personally vote for pink w/ silver writing. but thats me. and we all know about me
    Haha I'm down for any of them. I might like gold with silver, I don't know yet. Maybe I'll do blue with blue writing
    NEWENGLANDF4

Dont even get me started! Ms.P0546

I'll make it any colors you guys want. I would just request a non-pink for me since Pink and Red dont work, even the socal red rex's use black stickers lol.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT

I'll make it any colors you guys want. I would just request a non-pink for me since Pink and Red dont work, even the socal red rex's use black stickers lol.
    just because im failing codes. how dare you hold that against me! and whos ever heard of a rex lover being a cat lover anyhow? havent you ever heard of MANS BEST FRIEND??

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT

Lets try and get a head count and see how much interest there is in it so we can see what we're looking at in terms of vinyl cutting
    NEWENGLANDF4

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Lets try and get a head count and see how much interest there is in it so we can see what we're looking at in terms of vinyl cutting

im in. but i want a pink silver/ and i want an extra one so i can stick it on my MAC with all my other cool stickers! hehehe

I am in, I think this is a great idea.

just because im failing codes. how dare you hold that against me! and whos ever heard of a rex lover being a cat lover anyhow? havent you ever heard of MANS BEST FRIEND??
    Lol most of the people on the boards own cats. lol.

Aight, well i tried some other designs and they failed miserably. here are some color combos that were requested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F4 Multi.jpg  

are both of those pink on the bottom? Another ? are we all going to do the same color except for the red cars?

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121
    are both of those pink on the bottom? Another ? are we all going to do the same color except for the red cars?
    Yea the two bottom are Cherry Blossom Red (Pink), the difference is that one has black font and the other has silver font. Those combos were requested since a black car cant have black font, and a silver car cant (well) have silver font.

I like the design. please keep us posted about how much it will cost and everything....

I am def in for this...unite the subaru country
    Last edited by Spoolin05; 01-31-2006 at 10:26 PM.
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #20

H4N
    sick logo, , i like pink on my silver car!

nice logo, I want one. Too bad i live in pa. Someone should start a east coast F4 club.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.