Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#534 ·
new here....my names nate. i just picked up(yesterday) my new 08 WRX sedan with premium package in silver. always been into moding vehicles. but never a "go-fast" car. always lowered trucks. my most recent, which i traded on the car was an 06 nissan titan lowered with 24's. look forward to meeting up with some of you. and getting into making this beast go really fast.

#535 ·
you should lower the wrx a lil too... the few 08 sedans that i have seen at meets so far that have a 1.5-2" drop look awesome, tintz, wheels and new grill will help with looks too.... then you can start with go fast and loud parts... good luck

#536 ·
thanks for the advice. def plan on getting an SPT exhaust right away. ordering tomorrow. heard it might be going up in price. and for a price of $310 from my dealer, plus when you buy a car from the dealer i did, you get a $100 gift card and plan on taking that $100 off it too. so i just cant beat $210 isnt bad to make it sound better. but definetly plan on making it lower and wheels hopefully soon. need to start selling the stuff i took off my old truck. any one looking for a set of 24" wheels haha. heres a pic of the new car.

#543 ·
?

that meet keeps getting moved because of other meets and autocross events... we were trying to get it on a day that there was not a ton of other stuff going on in RI, CT and MAss... so it looks like no meet the 13... maybe the following weekend??? but there is the wall meet this comming monday the 14th in naragansett.....

#549 ·
hey Matt welcome to a dead forum.... don't expect to much action on here.... If you have any questions or are looking for meets, you might need to look on other boards.... how long have you had your subie....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.