Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#501 ·
all the carbon build up from not flooring it.

#504 ·
Hi, I hope you guys don't mind that I'm 15, I would love to join though. My name is Andrew and I live in New Fairfield, right outside Danbury and within minutes of the New York border. As in my sig, I am sharing an 07 Satin Pearl White WRX wagon. Waitin for some extra money to get some bolt-ons for the wagon (hope dad doesn't mind a little extra performance).

Thanks a lot! :)

#510 ·
Orig from NY, now in Boston.
Any F4 meets comming up i've been dieing for one
There is a meet in Manchester, NH coming up, check the thread.

Hey guys my names Justin and im from Trumbull,CT and I been drivin an 04 WRX Wagon for about 5 months now and i absolutely love it. I came from the jeep world and top speed of my old rig was a little over 70 and its nice to be able to do close to twice that speed now. haha just wanted to say hi and see if i could be a part of the NE F4.. Thanks
Welcome!

#509 ·
hey

Hey guys my names Justin and im from Trumbull,CT and I been drivin an 04 WRX Wagon for about 5 months now and i absolutely love it. I came from the jeep world and top speed of my old rig was a little over 70 and its nice to be able to do close to twice that speed now. haha just wanted to say hi and see if i could be a part of the NE F4.. Thanks

#517 ·

just found the forum and I want in...
names marc, i zoom around wakefield rhode island.. i have a black 2006 wrx wagon that i just got back after haven the front end replaced (70mph + 2 deer = $13000 in parts and labor)... nice to have it back even if allstate would not pay to replace my grillcraft kit...

#518 ·
Welcome to the club! How didn't they total the car!?

#519 ·
h

i don't know... i was really wishing that they had.... i would have an 08 sti on order. but is nice to have it back, the rental car i was driven was beast. But now since my carfax is f'ed and i will never get a good trade in on the crashed wagon,, its time for the mods i was thinking about...

#527 ·
Hi guys, Im new to clubwrx.net and i've been reading all the F4 threads. Sounds like a fun time to me. I have a 08 Rally Blue WRX with a few mods and many more to come. I live around the Boston area and am allways up for meet.
Welcome! We should be having a good amount of meets this summer.

#528 ·
Hey guys, another New Englander here.
I got an 02 sedona red pearl wrx, I live in North Kingstown RI. I've had my WRX for just over a year and it's been worth every monthly payment. A little about me, I'm 25, a new father to a beautiful baby girl, i build submarines for a living and plan on spending every free penny to modifying my car. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.