Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 16
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by kingypoo Well...I've been told that the taunton industrial park is a prime spot to drag...but never been... ...

Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    Well...I've been told that the taunton industrial park is a prime spot to drag...but never been...
    Eh... I've heard about it but I don't street race and it's pretty bad over there. I think it was last year that a kid that was riding a quad got killed by a car on one of those nights. I sometimes go to Brockton on Sunday nights with a couple of my friends just to see one or two decent (out of the hundred) cars that hang around, but we don't do anything other than just park and talk.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Eh... I've heard about it but I don't street race and it's pretty bad over there. I think it was last year that a kid that was riding a quad got killed by a car on one of those nights. I sometimes go to Brockton on Sunday nights with a couple of my friends just to see one or two decent (out of the hundred) cars that hang around, but we don't do anything other than just park and talk.
    how about at sam's club in seakonk? they have a meet every week as well...pretty sure its either thursday or sunday.

i dont street race either, it was just what i heard lol
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

sup, 12 pages of posts.... just adding in!
    02 WRX
    New England F4

If you have not already done so, please add yourself to the Offical NEF4 Roll Call.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...74#post1631674
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Hey guys My name is Jake McLellan I live in New Durham NH, I just bought an 04 wrb wrx, I'm looking forward to going to some meets and hopefully going stage1 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gnt2wrx
    Hey guys My name is Jake McLellan I live in New Durham NH, I just bought an 04 wrb wrx, I'm looking forward to going to some meets and hopefully going stage1 soon.
    Hey congratz on the new car and thanks for joining! Be sure to read the 1st page of this thread for more info on how to officially join New England F4. (its real easy).

Lets get the chat goin!

So guys, hows your summer going?

So far for me its been pretty good. I started my 3rd and final co-op (paid internships) in July at Deutsche Bank Alex Brown here in Boston. I work in the Private Wealth Management division where we manage accounts for high net-worth individuals (can I please be adopted!?).

Then last week I was in Orlando, FL for my Fraternities International Convention. That was a lot of fun, got to meet 700+ other PIKES from all around the country and Canada. We basically took over Disney World and especially Downtown Disney's Pleasure Island at night (safest clubs in america that weekend...everywhere i looked was a Brother hahaha).

Oh and today is my 22nd birthday, 3 more years till cheap insurance!

Nothing new for Amber, shes pretty much maxed out with parts and such. The only thing left would be to go bigger turbo, fmic, and a 4pot/2pot set up (but Visa Racing says NO!)

So what about you!?
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 08-16-2006 at 10:14 AM.

Summer's been okay. Hasn't really felt like summer. I got tuned at TDC for my alcohol injection, and it's great, but my tranny is going to ****. My clutch slips in highway gears, and the 5th gear synchro is pretty shot. The clutch job alone is gonna cost a pretty penny, and the synchro would be a lot more. The only way I can get the synchro done would be returning to stock form and bringing it into a dealership, but I dunno. Having a bit of financial issues right now and I have even been pondering selling off some parts, but we will see.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Summer has been pretty well to me in CT. I can say that its been one long year since college and still getting used to the fact that im not going back to school in the fall .. Basicly ive spent it working as a dept manager for a large grocery chain (managemnt degree) and learning all kinds stuff pertaining to that. Gabby's got a few new parts over the summer.. looking forward to workin on suspension over the winter, but well see how bad visa racing has me by the sac... But ya we gotta get together for one last hurrah before the fall comes
    former suby driver... current saab driver

Well i haven't been posting all summer so i guess i've been kinda busy. Actually just working really and hanging out with friends. Now that i just picked up my new laptop (Macbook) Im sure i will be posting again. And JHawley is right, we need a another big meet before the weather turns to poo. Somebody come up with something please.
    -Jordon
    New EnglandF4
    EJ257/18G 365hp/355trq

If the CT guys want to have a big meet please look in the Meetings/Events sub forum and add to the Central meet thread. We need a location and then it will all fall into place.

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar
    Summer has just been another season for me. Nothing ever changes, summer is winter, fall is spring and vise versa in my life. Fortunatly, for the first time in my life, i actually went on a real vacation to florida a few weeks back, and a family vaca just this past week in maine. Both were great times, and it was nice to get out of the everyday rut that my life had turned into.

The WRX has treated me wonderful, with the exception of a few check engine lights every now and again.. misfiring issues, and a strange 1311 (i think, i cant remember) code that pops up on the highway 85mph+ randomly. No idea what this one is, but eh, doesnt seem to affect the car, and once its cleared, and the car is rest for a minute or two, it doesnt come back up. Oh well. I havent had much time, or money as of late, so the car is pretty much the same way it was when i bought it from Alex, with the exception of routine maintenance, and a little audio [hey its what i do.]. This won't be the case for too long, as i just picked up a new job which should at least give me the money, but definitely not the time, to rock out more mods to the car.

I started a new job at a custom car audio shop called Traffic Jamz in Hooksett, NH. It pays well, and has given me the opportunity to get away from the Best Buy install scene, and finally into a custom shop so i can really do what i love to do. Look for huge upgrades and custom audio work on my WRX in the near future. It's going to get ridiculous. Hopefully i'll be rocking full-time there within a few months, and i'll be able to quit my job thats been dragging me down for 4 years. For now, its supplemental income thats going towards paying back my credit cards, and ultimately, my WRX.

Anyway, thats my update on life. Time for bed.

/peace out 1:54am.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

Quote Originally Posted by BoostEqualsLife
    Summer has just been another season for me. Nothing ever changes, summer is winter, fall is spring and vise versa in my life. Fortunatly, for the first time in my life, i actually went on a real vacation to florida a few weeks back, and a family vaca just this past week in maine. Both were great times, and it was nice to get out of the everyday rut that my life had turned into.

The WRX has treated me wonderful, with the exception of a few check engine lights every now and again.. misfiring issues, and a strange 1311 (i think, i cant remember) code that pops up on the highway 85mph+ randomly. No idea what this one is, but eh, doesnt seem to affect the car, and once its cleared, and the car is rest for a minute or two, it doesnt come back up. Oh well. I havent had much time, or money as of late, so the car is pretty much the same way it was when i bought it from Alex, with the exception of routine maintenance, and a little audio [hey its what i do.]. This won't be the case for too long, as i just picked up a new job which should at least give me the money, but definitely not the time, to rock out more mods to the car.

I started a new job at a custom car audio shop called Traffic Jamz in Hooksett, NH. It pays well, and has given me the opportunity to get away from the Best Buy install scene, and finally into a custom shop so i can really do what i love to do. Look for huge upgrades and custom audio work on my WRX in the near future. It's going to get ridiculous. Hopefully i'll be rocking full-time there within a few months, and i'll be able to quit my job thats been dragging me down for 4 years. For now, its supplemental income thats going towards paying back my credit cards, and ultimately, my WRX.

Anyway, thats my update on life. Time for bed.

/peace out 1:54am.
    hey man i worked at best buy for two years before I got a job with HP. I know what a drag it can be. Let me know when you start your audio work because I might be your first customer. I sunk my sub into my trunk using a ghetto box I made but would prefer some custom install. Good luck with the new job and let me know when you start so I can come check out this shop!
    xTristanx
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #27
    Mods

Please remember to check the Sub Forum "Meetings/Events" at the top of the New England regional forum to find upcoming events.

This Sunday, Aug 27th. 12pm we will be having a meet. Check out the subforum for more info.

hey everyone, name's Mike, I'm from Western Mass. Just picked up an 04 silver WRX. I'm loving every minute of driving it! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
    ___2004 WRX___
    ___1989 MUSTANG GT___