Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by bbpuppet Hi everyone! I have returned..... I'm working overnight from now till I don't know when so ...

Quote Originally Posted by bbpuppet
    Hi everyone! I have returned..... I'm working overnight from now till I don't know when so I'm not sure how much I will be posting, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not dead

And no........I still haven't tightened my wastegate OR installed my turbo inlet hose At least my car is sitting in my garage, not racking up mileage, while I'm in FL for work.............
    Florida, must be nice
    NewEnglandF4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LVWRX
    Hey yea thats a great site. I dont think we have enough activity yet to need another board, but it would be cool to move there eventually.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

I wanna join!

The name is Dean and I drive a 2002 WRB WRX.

I'm 5'6 and 140lbs. I'm 43, what hair I have left is brown. I've also got blue eyes.

I live in Littleton, MA. Right near Kimballs Ice Cream. They have a cruise night every Thurs. night during the summer and it would be the perfect place to meet and greet.

later,
    KrustyTC

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyTC

I'm 5'6 and 140lbs. I'm 43, what hair I have left is brown. I've also got blue eyes.

I live in Littleton, MA. Right near Kimballs Ice Cream. They have a cruise night every Thurs. night during the summer and it would be the perfect place to meet and greet.

later,
    KrustyTC

Nice of you to describe yourself... We all love blue eyed balding men who live near ice cream shops, but you're kind of short for me... just kidding bro, welcome to the club! Post some pics of your car!
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

Crap, I knew while I was typing it that I went too far! LOL.

I've got some pics of the car, I've just got to find them. I'll post soon.

later,
    KrustyTC
    NEW ENGLAND F4
    02 WRB WRX
    Long Live The Bugeye Nation!

later,
    KrustyTC

we had a meet there last summer...

Here's a couple pics of my WRX. The only exterior mods are the carbon wing risers. I'm hoping for a Cobb AP soon, then some tires (these are pretty worn).

later,
    KrustyTC
    Last edited by KrustyTC; 11-12-2006 at 10:14 AM.
    NEW ENGLAND F4
    02 WRB WRX

Not bad, the only thing I'm not liking are the door edge gaurds in black. Makes the gaps look huge. I'm diggin the "whale tail" though!
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDriver82
    Not bad, the only thing I'm not liking are the door edge gaurds in black. Makes the gaps look huge. I'm diggin the "whale tail" though!
    Yeah I know, it came that way when I bought it a few months ago. I've just been too lazy to take it off. Trying to get off all that adhesive will be a pain in the ass!

thanks,
    KrustyTC
    NEW ENGLAND F4
    02 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    we had a meet there last summer...

yea where I got a couple hole in ones....but I think they were pissed we stayed so long
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

cmlabelle1518
    Yeah I know, it came that way when I bought it a few months ago. I've just been too lazy to take it off. Trying to get off all that adhesive will be a pain in the ass!

thanks,
    KrustyTC

There is this stuff called Goo Gone that will take it off pretty easily. I used that to debadge my car with a little scrubbing it came off.

Quote Originally Posted by cmlabelle1518
    There is this stuff called Goo Gone that will take it off pretty easily. I used that to debadge my car with a little scrubbing it came off.
    I used the same stuff when I debadged my 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT (my last car). I'll need to buy a decent sized bottle for this project though. All 4 doors have edge guard on them.

To be completely honest I've really gotten used to it on the car and I don't think it looks all that bad. A section on the passenger side rear door was already coming off but after I cleaned it with an alcohol wipe the adhesive became sticky again and I reattached the edge guard.

I may just leave it all on for now anyway. I'm thinking of having the car buffed out (lots of scuffs on the body) and if I do that I'll have the body shop (a cousin of mine) take the stuff off and just buff off the leftover adhesive. I'm also going to look into having some door dings taken out with a "paintless dent removal" process.

They go in behind the door panel with a special tool and "work out" the dent. I saw them do it on an episode of Tuner Transformation and it looked pretty slick. I've basically got a ding on every door panel though so that might end up being expensive. I'd rather spend the money on a Cobb AP.

We'll just have to see how it all progresses.

thanks,
    KrustyTC
    NEW ENGLAND F4
    02 WRB WRX

[B]HI, My name is Sam from bristol,ct i own a 02 WRX and i'm a subieholic.......
    i would like the gold stickers if availible.....it will look ok on my S Red Pearl i believe
    Thx /B]

Just want to remind you guys that the Boston area F4's are having a meet on Lansdowne Street in Boston this Friday (July 7th). We are going to the bars (21+ please). Feel free to join the us.

Official New England F4 Bar Night!
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 07-02-2006 at 08:30 PM.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

id like to be apart of f4...

and i'm 21+ so im lookin forward to the f4 binge meets

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.