Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#253 ·
CertainPhate said:
alright awesome. in the mean time ill get in touch with my printers!
Sounds good. The best i can ever find is like 30 shirts for $10 each.

#255 ·
CertainPhate said:
is that including shipping to the members?
No. I ordered Rush shirts for my fraternity and i ordered like 35 shirts ranging from Large, XL and XXL shipped to my apartment. Black shirts, only colors were gold and white front and back. Cost about $9.xx each.

#258 ·
CertainPhate said:
i should totally rush. too bad i go to wentworth
You can rush at Northeastern (where i go) if you go to Wentworth. My bestfriend went to WIT and i tried to get him to do it but his co-op job didnt give him enough free time.

As long as your institution doesnt have a chapter and you can rush at the neighboring school. If you went to Harvard you'd have to go to the new BU chapter.

www.pikes.org - International HQ website
www.pikes.neu.edu - Northeastern Univ chapter

#259 ·
ImprezaCrazy06 said:
I was wondering if I could get a New England Flat 4 decal for my WRX. Can u buy them or are they just something that everyone has to create themselves??? Let me know what's going on cuz I would definately like to purchase one....
send TurboTechnica a PM asking what stickers he has in stock and you can paypal him the $5 or whatever it is and he will mail them to you.

#263 ·
NEW ENGLAND F4 HOODIES INFO!!!!!!!

its all figured out. the design as previously stated with the F4 logo on the back and new england f4 (grey and pink) on the front on black pull over hoodies is what its gonna be folks! now were gonna have them be 20 bucks a pop including shipping! not a bad deal id say. its all non profit too so thats the cost of what the hoodie would be plus the cost of shipping.:eek: let me know if there are any problems or concerns. im gonna start the ordering of them within the next week or so! i have to set up a paypal account! wish me luck!

#264 ·
CertainPhate said:
NEW ENGLAND F4 HOODIES INFO!!!!!!!

its all figured out. the design as previously stated with the F4 logo on the back and new england f4 (grey and pink) on the front on black pull over hoodies is what its gonna be folks! now were gonna have them be 20 bucks a pop including shipping! not a bad deal id say. its all non profit too so thats the cost of what the hoodie would be plus the cost of shipping.:eek: let me know if there are any problems or concerns. im gonna start the ordering of them within the next week or so! i have to set up a paypal account! wish me luck!
i'll definetly take a hoodie! $20 shipped is a great price. Let me know if you guys need anything in terms of graphics. I can remake those into vector, blow them up, make them smaller, etc.

#265 ·
hey whats up everyone names ian from CT i came from the vw side (1.8t gti) and crossed over to the beauty of AWD and bigger litered motors :thumbup: anyways i am rocking a white 2004 subaru forester XT 5 speed,i love the feel of the torquey 2.5T and havin all that room kicks ass..i jus done a few of the cheap mods for now..silencer delete,green filter,homemade catch can,intercooler tilt..but i def plan on going all out on it once i get some money up..cant wait to hit up some meets

#267 ·
Spoolin05 said:
What's up all? I haven't been on here for the whole summer it seems.
Yea the whole CT crew seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. We are trying to get a central meet going but no help from the Consitutioners.

3,500 posts! (im such a cool kid)

#273 ·
CertainPhate said:
i have come to the conclusion that we dont use this thread enough
+1 we all have boring lives. hahahaha.

#275 ·
CertainPhate said:
nice work on the blob design! looks awesome:whoa:
oh no problem. I need to find a wagon at the right perspective.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.