New England Car Meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Car Meet within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve RAIN OR SHINE, hopefully no snow Smile, but if it does snow, meet ...

H4N

New England Car Meet

New England Car Enthusiast Meet - Ma,Ny,Ct,Ri,Nh,Me,Ve

RAIN OR SHINE, hopefully no snow Smile, but if it does snow, meet is off. Everyone be sure to see what the weather is like in Worcester Massachusetts, thats what we're going by.

ALL CARS WELCOME, THE MORE THE BETTER, feel free to bring food, drinks, anything, no alcoholic beverages.

What: Car Enthusiast Meet, all cars welcome
    When: Saturday, March 25th, 2006, 12pm - whenever
    Where: Top of Greenhill Park big parking lot, Worcester, Massachusetts

Directions:

From New York - Find I-90 E (aka, the Masspike) Take Exit 10 (Auburn) to I 290 E, then follow the directions below

From Conn. Take I-395 North until it changes into I-290 East, then follow the directions below

From Rhode Island - Take Route 146 North, into Worcester, Go all the way down 146 till it ends, there will be plenty of signs to get to I-290 East, then follow the directions below

From Maine (If any) -I-195 South / West to I-495 South, to I-290 West, then follow the directions below

From New Hampshire - many different ways to get there... dont know how to explain it, but here it goes, for the people next to Concord, take I-93 south to I-495 South then to I-290 West, then follow the directions below

From Vermont - Take I-91 South to French Kings Highway East, then to Route 2 East Take route 2 East until you get to I-190 South, I-190 South merges into I-290 West, then follow the directions below.

Read a map (look at a map)... mapquest do whatever it takes to find I-290 East or West, From I-290 West, take exit 18 (exit sign may say "downtown Worcester, Main street, Lincoln Square, Belmont street") which brings you to route 70, stay straight on that street - do not bear off right or left, there are many sets of lights and intersections, try your best to stay straight on the road. on the 3rd or 4th set of lights/stop sign intersections (most likely lights) look for BELMONT STREET, if you haven't got lost yet, Belmont street should be on your left. Proceed in taking that left, stay on Belmont street until you see Bell Pond which will be on your right. RIGHT AFTER THE POND, on your left will be Skyline Drive. Take that left, this is a long road, very windy, very nice, about a half mile up the road, it will turn into Greenhill Parkway, drive down the road until you come up to a parking lot on the left and a Gazebo on the right, that will be the parking lot where the meet will be held.

From I-290 East - Take exit 17 (Exit may say, Belmont Street, Downtown Worcester) when you get off the exit, take a right at the intersection, you are now on Belmont street, now follow the directions above, and for you lazy ones that dont want to either scroll up or move your eyes up, i'll copy and paste the rest here: stay on Belmont street until you see Bell Pond which will be on your right. RIGHT AFTER THE POND, on your left will be Skyline Drive. Take that left, this is a long road, very windy, very nice, about a half mile up the road, it will turn into Greenhill Parkway, drive down the road until you come up to a parking lot on the left and a Gazebo on the right, that will be the parking lot where the meet will be held.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im interested is there a group puting this on
    Signed,
    Irving Washington

I'll be there! Keep us informed.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

H4N
    one of my good friend actully set it up, hes on a mirage forum (mirage convo into evo 5), he said he posted it on like 8 other forums already. but ya. just come i can finally say i'll def be there since it only few mins away hahah

Sounds good to me
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

H4N

Registered User impreza_rs_2004's Avatar

I will

I will try to be there.

I am in

I'm in. Five days before my birthday!

H4N
    sweet deal the more the merryer lol

I'll go. Caravan, anyone?
    Last edited by McBain; 01-27-2006 at 02:24 AM. Reason: The hotlink in my post does not mean that I endorse Dodge Caravans!
    N.E. F4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by McBain
    I'll go. Caravan, anyone?
    I guess you could drive a Caravan, but I think the wagon would be cooler
    NEWENGLANDF4

i guess im in. someone just remind me? im losing track of days lately.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    i guess im in. someone just remind me? im losing track of days lately.
    I'll make sure not to remind you

A caravan sounds good. Boston F4 people meet at Stop & Shop? lol that place is so ghetto.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    I'll make sure not to remind you

A caravan sounds good. Boston F4 people meet at Stop & Shop? lol that place is so ghetto.
    I'd be up/down/whatever for caravanning in from Boston
    NEWENGLANDF4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.