New England Sighted! - Page 60
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm in a 2004 black wrx wagon commuting from Waltham to Marshfield near daily. Sup yall. I rarely see bugeyes ...

I'm in a 2004 black wrx wagon commuting from Waltham to Marshfield near daily. Sup yall.

I rarely see bugeyes but see an occasional 2008+ WRXs along the route.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in Portsmouth, got a '13 SWP hatch with a yamika rack. I'll keep an eye out for ya
    2013 SWP Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by thomaswrx View Post
    anybody from connecticut? specifically the valley?
    Right here. Well not the valley anymore, I just moved out of Seymour but I'm in New Haven now.

EDIT: 08 silver WRX commuting from New Haven to New Britain, previously from Seymour to New Britain. So if you've seen one on Rt 8, I84, 72, or 15 recently, it's probably me.

Not quite the valley but close, prospect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Phobic, do you drive a flat yellow 4 door? I might have seen you on 93 south near the Braintree split a couple weeks ago. I could hear your exhaust from 3 lanes over. It was awesome

I'm in the naugatuck valley...In naugatuck. Commute Rt8 to milford. Silver 09 wrx with sti wing swap

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    A bunch of different scoobies in Taunton... Anyone here?

Sent from my iBone
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Quote Originally Posted by BruEnglnd View Post
    Hey Phobic, do you drive a flat yellow 4 door? I might have seen you on 93 south near the Braintree split a couple weeks ago. I could hear your exhaust from 3 lanes over. It was awesome
    it was yellow until a few weeks ago, now it's army green. how long ago was it?

AJB
    Hello guys, joining you guys soon, ordered my wrb rex like a month ago, getting it in a week or so. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cool new member/new to NE area!

whats up guys??? I am new to this site and also the New England area!! I moved to Boston about a year ago and now going to have my WRX WRB 2015 very very soon!! Hope to drive with you guys soon~

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm located in the Lowell area of MA, but am driving all around Dracut, Chelmsford, Westofrd, Acton, Nashua, Hudson, Pelham, and Woburn all the time. I wave at every WRX, LGT, and other Subies that are modified everytime so be sure to wave back! I'll be in the WRB 2013 WRX with black WRX side ornaments!
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium

Torqued Performance Stage 2, Invidia Catless Divorced Wastegate Downpipe, Perrin Heat Shield, Cobb Knob, Kartboy Short Shifter, Kartboy Front & Rear Shifter Bushings, STRi 52mm Amber Boost Gauge, SMY ClusterMaker Pod, Subaru OEM Black WRX Ornaments

Hey wrx fam, i just joined so here is my 04 wrx in winter mode!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20141117_143209_1417099020257.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.