New England Sighted! - Page 58
Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 848495051525354555657585960 LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Also any of you eastern MA/Boston area guys ever meet up?...

Also any of you eastern MA/Boston area guys ever meet up?
    Stitch Jones aka Mr Bakalava
    2013 PBP WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The one I saw looked like a rocket ship! I haven't seen any meets posted on here lately but it might because of the weather. There is a thread but not a lot of action. I would love to meet some other local subi enthusiasts. I need to pick some gear head brains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NiceGuy View Post
    The one I saw looked like a rocket ship! I haven't seen any meets posted on here lately but it might because of the weather. There is a thread but not a lot of action. I would love to meet some other local subi enthusiasts. I need to pick some gear head brains.
    Makes sense. The weather has sucked pretty hard lately. Makes for some fun driving though I'm in Boston 3-4 days a week in the evening if you or any other subi guys wanna start meeting up when the weather gets better. Also, there's a big meet down here on cape in the summer. Lots of awesome cars/people. Some friends and I have a BBQ after the meet/show down near the beach every year. I'll put up a thread when it gets closer. Gonna try to recruit a subi army for this year's festivities.
    2013 PBP WRX

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    not a lot of NE action on this site... there is a NE-based subi forum that is a little more focused on our area. feel free to PM me for more info.

though, even there, trying to get guys from our area to meet up is futile.

I live in Taunton, and there is a closed Circuit City where some local V-dubs meet. They were cool with me stopping in one time. Could always meet there a different night than them, or make it a cross-brand meet.
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

saw black wrx/sti are Venus 3 in hanson around 3 oclock thursday 1/9. was in the parking lot, wondering if your on here

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi. I'm here for the gangbang.

Portland Maine what uppp.

Saw 2 '13 sedans in Falmouth, MA today, one after the other. One was a black limited (looked stock) a the other was white with the small spoiler and an awesome sounding exhaust. If you're the owner of the white sedan, kudos sir
    2013 PBP WRX

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Hi. I'm here for the gangbang.

Portland Maine what uppp.
    Got lube?

Sent from my iBone
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by shamankjm View Post
    Got lube?

Sent from my iBone
    Why yes I do. And lots of man-aise.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Why yes I do. And lots of man-aise.
    got plenty of my own man-aise.

Got lube?

Sent from my iBone
    who even uses that?
    2013 PBP WRX

Quote Originally Posted by dead_ringer View Post
    who even uses that?
    they who wish to participate in surprise butt secks

they who wish to participate in surprise butt secks
    Tr00f
    2013 PBP WRX

so would people be down for a meet in Taunton? seems kinda central to peeps from the Cape and others (plus its where I live)

so would people be down for a meet in Taunton? seems kinda central to peeps from the Cape and others (plus its where I live)
    I'd do Taunton but I'm pretty flexible. I'd say somewhere near the 93/Rt 3 split. That pretty centrally located for all of eastern MA
    2013 PBP WRX