New England Sighted! - Page 57
Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Colinz89 I live in watertown CT, any other wrx owners in the area? BRISTOL, CT!...

Quote Originally Posted by Colinz89 View Post
    I live in watertown CT, any other wrx owners in the area?
    BRISTOL, CT!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh, and yesterday in Middletown, CT, couldn't tell what year, but bugeye ( I think, my memory really sucks), with a hooligan sticker on your rear bumper. Parked next to you in the mall parking lot off of main street right there, and saw you again going over the bridge. Sweet car man

anyone have a 2011+ satin white pearl sedan in CT? I see the car 3 days a week driving on I-84 between waterbury and cheshire

I saw a dark gray 11+ wrx hatch in Farmington, ct last Friday. That was the color I wanted instead of mine! Car looks good

I haven't seen your car yet, I'm always in that area too

New England Sighted!

Spotted tankertruck.......yesterday in my driveway. Car is looking good Jesse!

Thanks! I'm finally over the whole ordering process and now onto actually enjoying turbo-snail and all he can offer. Or is it a she?

Anyway, on topic: I spotted this dirty 2011 DGM sedan in someones garage. It looked like it hadn't moved in 2 weeks+.

And I spotted a Red 2011+ sedan in the movie-theater parking lot of Blackstone shops last night. Man I love red on these cars.

New England Sighted!

It was a pretty dirty Wrx......

Which one of you was following me on route 6 from Terryville to route 8 this morning??

Anyone have a WRB Sti driving westbound on the Mass Pike near the 495 interchange at around 9 AM?

Hey everybody if you see me and my DGM '13 sedan I always wave

Saw the weirdest hatchback Subie today at Macy's in Bedford, NH. My guess is 2011 or 2012 It was de-badged, license plate IMPREZZ. The wing and other various ground effects were carbon fiber. Looked inside, it had the same seats as my WRX without the red logo stitching. No silver WRX badging behind the wheels, absolutely no badging. It had quad exhaust. I was sitting two cars down in my MR2 with the top down so I got a good earful of the sound. The thing sounded like a monster.

I got my first wave from a fellow WRXr while out at lunch today in Manchester. It's on now.

New here, saw a sick white sti right by the north of boston 95 split with a nasty fog light set up on the front. I was waving away then realized I was in a maxima, (rental while mine is in the shop), I felt like a tool. Sick ride though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NiceGuy View Post
    New here, saw a sick white sti right by the north of boston 95 split with a nasty fog light set up on the front. I was waving away then realized I was in a maxima, (rental while mine is in the shop), I felt like a tool. Sick ride though.
    I saw a sick white STI right before the I93/Rt. 3 split. He pulled up next to me and then took off like a rocket ship. Wonder if it was the same one.
    Stitch Jones aka Mr Bakalava
    2013 PBP WRX