New England Sighted! - Page 51
Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Nice car - low miles too! Not a bad decision at all IMO. My 2.5 isn't boosted and probably won't ...

Nice car - low miles too! Not a bad decision at all IMO.

My 2.5 isn't boosted and probably won't be for the time that I own it, as much as I'd like to. The next vehicle I need will probably end up being a truck since I'll need it for work, in which case I am aiming to get a turbo diesel F250 and then make the Banks Power website as my homepage.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica View Post

My 2.5 isn't boosted and probably won't be for the time that I own it, as much as I'd like to. The next vehicle I need will probably end up being a truck since I'll need it for work, in which case I am aiming to get a turbo diesel F250 and then make the Banks Power website as my homepage.
    Thanks . Too bad about the 2.5, but it's life I guess. I have so much I want to do to the GTI, but I just can't spend any money on it. It kills me.

My dad has a 7.3L turbo diesel F250. He loves the truck, HATES the fact that diesel is getting INSANELY expensive. But hey, the thing could pull a house off a foundation, and thats what matters. Plus, when you get on it, that thing hauls ass!
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

Nice GTI, man Sorry you had to get rid of the rex , but such is life.

Looks like we've got a meet coming up on Dec 1st in good 'ol Manch-vegas at Manchester Firing Line (indoor range....guns....mmmmmmm). Chek out the thread. You should stop by and at least show us that **in crazy German accent** VDub in the hooouuuuuse

Back on topic......saw a black 04/05 sedan going south on Rt3 just after the Bedford toll around 9:45 this morning. I threw up a wave, not sure if they saw me.
    Russ - 2005 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stage 2 and other stuff….

hey does anyone on here own a blue debadged STi? Possibly with a CAT removed? Cuz i saw u at 10 o'clock this morning in southbury CT on interstate 84...goin about 90...weavin in and out of traffic

we were in the white 07 wrx hatchback
    ~Andrew~
    Hawk-Eye Alliance- #2121
    Dirty Crew #2121
    New England F4
    "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica View Post

I would love to get a turbo diesel for too, but I travel to far to work. I wouldn't be able to afford the fuel. My friend has a 2006 F350 that I am in absolute love with. Even without the banks kit those things go! I never thought a big truck like that could come off the line that fast.

A few years back at the summer Nationals there was a diesel excursion there with the banks kit. It raced a corvette in the 1/4mi. twice and smoked him both times. Some of you guys might have been there to see this as well.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

saw rabidouc's old car in whitensvile, talked to the new owner breifly.
    New England F4

Saw a WRB bugeye with a syms grill at wachusetts mountain today. Does it belong to anybody here?
    2007 OBP WRX LTD
    Cobb Accessport v2 Stage 2
    McCulloch 5000K HIDs h7
    DDM Slim 3000K HIDs h3
    HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust
    Whiteline 24mm adj. FSB
    Invidia v2 bellmouth downpipe
    Pioneer Avic-D3 w/ CD-I200 Ipod cable & CD-R55 remote

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Saw a ton of WRXs last week.. I was one of the idiots that drove INTO the storm Thursday night. I left Burlington, VT at 3PM and arrived in Providence around 12:30 AM. I love AWD! My I-Pike snows are great too.

Did not see any WRX's in the gaurdrail - but did see a Porsche 911 Turbo (looked new), Mustang Shelby (looked new), Civics (lots, but 1 Si in there) and many other cars either in the gaurdrail or abandoned on I-95Southbound.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post
    Saw a ton of WRXs last week.. I was one of the idiots that drove INTO the storm Thursday night. I left Burlington, VT at 3PM and arrived in Providence around 12:30 AM. I love AWD! My I-Pike snows are great too.

Did not see any WRX's in the gaurdrail - but did see a Porsche 911 Turbo (looked new), Mustang Shelby (looked new), Civics (lots, but 1 Si in there) and many other cars either in the gaurdrail or abandoned on I-95Southbound.
    Your crazy man ,my brother got stuck driving through mass for over 5 hours in that stuff. It took me forver to get home to , but the subaru prevailed over the snow storm

Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post

I was headed into work in Burlington, from Lancaster, NH while you were headed out. I'm in an '07 WRX Wagon with 4 studded Hakka 4's. That southbound side of I-89 looked like a parking lot.

I drove home yesterday (Monday) morning, but took Rt's 15 and 2, with lots of side trips on snow covered gravel roads. This is my 4th Subaru, but my first WRX. My other job is ski patrolling at Wildcat. I've already done that drive in a storm this year and had a blast. As much fun as it is to drive this car with performance tires in the summer, I'm really enjoying winter. This thing's a tank.

I think it would be hard to find a better place to own these cars than in northern New England.

Saw a silver STi which looked to be stock on I-91 south this morning in CT. As I came up on him he put on his hazards for some reason. I slowed down next to him, smiled and nodded and kept driving a little. I then saw him hit it when his nose was on my back bumper so I threw it in forth and went. He didn't catch up and started to pull before we shut down.

Later I waved but I got no reaction from him. The passenger just stared at me like I was some alien... haha. Real nice guys!

2006 WRX MT - VF39 with mail ordered protune - Speedo vid
    2003 Mustang Cobra - Your basic bolt-ons - Speedo vid
    1983 Firebird - Built motor with T-56

Saw a black WRX that may have been an STI like mine with no badging and the low wing, or maybe just a modded WRX. It was on 95 south in Providence. It had a pink emblem in the front grill but otherwise I couldn't tell what it was. I saw the girl in the passenger seat looking over my car when they passed me as I exited. The car looked nice if you're on here.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Saw 2 STIs today.

05+ Silver STI with custom wheels but otherwise looked stock getting on I-95 in Burlington MA late morning.

05+ White STI that looked stock exiting I-95 south into the Wellesley service plaza also late morning.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I saw a an remo red rex in providence Monday night, getting on rt 6. I couldnt tell much but it had mud flaps a cobb tuning license plate cover and what may have been an aftermarket exhaust? Any one from here

oh yeah it was wingless as well

looked to be a 06 WRX, CGM at the square one mall in saugus.
    i left one of the new NEF4 cards on his car.... hope to see him here soon.
    New England F4