New England Sighted! - Page 49
Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm constantly seeing a silver 06-07 STi in the West Hartford, CT area. Pulled up next to him early one ...

I'm constantly seeing a silver 06-07 STi in the West Hartford, CT area. Pulled up next to him early one morning on the way to work at a light and gave him a wave. Looked like he was in a rush tying his tie but still got a wave back

Nice car if you're on here!

I also saw a black 06-07 WRX in Glastonbury at the Oakwood indoor soccer arena a few months back. Looked real clean!

-Spotted a white 06-07 on 84 East by exit 43 (Park Rd) a while back
    -Saw another 06-07 in Hartford hoppin on the highway from Asylum Ave by the Train Station. Wasn't paying attention at first then saw him waving last minute... gave him a wave back!

2006 WRX MT - VF39 with mail ordered protune - Speedo vid
    2003 Mustang Cobra - Your basic bolt-ons - Speedo vid
    1983 Firebird - Built motor with T-56

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fbody83 View Post
    I'm constantly seeing a silver 06-07 STi in the West Hartford, CT area. Pulled up next to him early one morning on the way to work at a light and gave him a wave. Looked like he was in a rush tying his tie but still got a wave back

Nice car if you're on here!

I also saw a black 06-07 WRX in Glastonbury at the Oakwood indoor soccer arena a few months back. Looked real clean!

-Spotted a white 06-07 on 84 East by exit 43 (Park Rd) a while back
    -Saw another 06-07 in Hartford hoppin on the highway from Asylum Ave by the Train Station. Wasn't paying attention at first then saw him waving last minute... gave him the wave back!
    haha i'm probably that white 06-07. i was down there a while ago. what kind of car did you have, i waved at a crapton that day.

im always tying my tie int he morning on the way to work haha
    Fender + WRX > Fender + VW...

Quote Originally Posted by fenderwrx View Post
    haha i'm probably that white 06-07. i was down there a while ago. what kind of car did you have, i waved at a crapton that day.

im always tying my tie int he morning on the way to work haha
    I was driving my silver 06 WRX. You passed by me right after I got off the exit (if it was you).

On another note, I passed a 06-07 silver WRX heading towards Albany on Troutbrook in West Hartford at about 8:40 this morning. Looked good!

2006 WRX MT - VF39 with mail ordered protune - Speedo vid
    2003 Mustang Cobra - Your basic bolt-ons - Speedo vid
    1983 Firebird - Built motor with T-56

Today, Shelton, CT sightings

• 'notha beige 06-07 WRX by Shelton Ave coming down the hill towards Aspectuck.
    • a debadged black WRX 06-07 with a weird plate hanging off the grill. looked like someone spraypainted some sort of masking thing over it so you couldnt read the plate well.

Saw a Blue 06-07 STi parked in front of chilis in Southington CT, probably the 3rd time I've seen it there. Wonder if he works there or just loves the food?
    2002 MBP WRX Stage 2
    Modlist

The STi there all the time, I go there a lot never found out how drives it yet.
    New England F4

Shelton, CT Sighting

I see this STi all the time by Simonetti Cleaners on Center Street in downtown Shelton everytime I'm at work. Today he was pulling out from behind the building, and he must have thought his kit cracked or something because the fascia was basically right on the road as he was going down the small incline

2007 STi (the some sort of silver color) @ zee tweter center at lé Alice in Chains concert. told him i had same car as me and im sure i was rambeling about other things to. nice kid
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
    2007 STi (the some sort of silver color) @ zee tweter center at lé Alice in Chains concert. told him i had same car as me and im sure i was rambeling about other things to. nice kid
    your back?

why yes i am.
    check the PM box
    New England F4

Got spotted by Masterlock while I was leaving work and he was just arriving. BTW you scarred the **** out of me when you said what you said. I was like ahh damn here we go again. (The garage had just taken down my plates )
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

Quote Originally Posted by Newera09 View Post
    Got spotted by Masterlock while I was leaving work and he was just arriving. BTW you scarred the **** out of me when you said what you said. I was like ahh damn here we go again. (The garage had just taken down my plates )
    Haha you got pwn'd!

Heard the story yesterday night.
    02 WRX
    New England F4

What's up?

Spotted a white STI on 91 North today somewhere in Mass. Don't recall exactly where I was, but was goin South myself and waved to ya! Comin home from New Hampshire, back to CT. Anyway, hello if you're on here!

always see a silver 06-07 STI on Rt 58 in Carver Ma alot when on my way to work early in the morning

Spotted NewEra on Columbus Ave last night
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4