New England Sighted! - Page 46
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just spotted Downshift about (15 minutes ago) making a U-turn in front of the Marino Center by Northeastern University. I ...

Just spotted Downshift about (15 minutes ago) making a U-turn in front of the Marino Center by Northeastern University. I honked twice, did ya notice me??

Also spotted a black Blobeye today on Storrow drive at about 9:15ish pm heading towards Kenmore with Colorado plates. I revved, you revved I honked then you honked. Would have stopped but had a car full of peeps.
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey chris (BlackSti2006) your exhaust sounds nice.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    Hey chris (BlackSti2006) your exhaust sounds nice.
    thanks.....and i was happy to see your car was just as dirt as mine so i didnt feel bad....although i went to the john fitch carwash and hosed off some of the salt and sand caked onto the trunk and front mount
    NEW ENGLAND F4

I dont think there is another subie dirtier than mine in Boston at this moment. Mines is soo bad my friend walked past it when we were walking to it.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by Newera09 View Post
    I dont think there is another subie dirtier than mine in Boston at this moment. Mines is soo bad my friend walked past it when we were walking to it.
    Nope got you beat....

Mine was so dirty the cops failed to even notice me...i felt like i was a normal driver...

then i went to the car wash and hit it with a little soap and hose and got some of the salt and sand off and i got followed for 3 miles ....

i win
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    Nope got you beat....

Mine was so dirty the cops failed to even notice me...i felt like i was a normal driver...

then i went to the car wash and hit it with a little soap and hose and got some of the salt and sand off and i got followed for 3 miles ....

i win
    lets see some before and after pics tough guy
    New England F4

cause of all the salt and sand on the road my hood feels like sandpaper

Spotted Newera09 the other day
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

ya the kid with the 06 wrx used to be a member here....for like 2 weeks...then he turned into a doucheeee

anyways.... if your browsing and you see this tonight....ill be having dinner in your house/building tomorow haha....well specifically the Old Timer.....if you see my car outside feel free to clean it since its pretty damn dirty from this crapppp weather.....but seriously ill be eating dinner if you feel like comming in look for me maybe ill have my F4 hoodie on

hey man, sorry i didnt get back to you...that night you were at the old timer i was packing, me and my gf just moved to leominster. way bigger place and way closer to work...well for me at least she added like 15min to her drive by moving here.

its pretty funny too, i have easy and free access to clean my car any day i want to and its friggin filthy, covered in salt and mud, the whole back lot at work is one big mud hole...it ok tho wrb looks sooo much better covered in mud plus it covers up all my dents and dings

New England F4

RedlineINC

thanks.....and i was happy to see your car was just as dirt as mine so i didnt feel bad....although i went to the john fitch carwash and hosed off some of the salt and sand caked onto the trunk and front mount
    It's not even worth me washing my car right now. Everyday on the highway my car just gets more and more dirty going to work. Hopefully I won't have to drive to Milford much longer. Started looking for a new job this week. So if you know anybody looking for Class B CDL Drivers let me know...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
    hey man, sorry i didnt get back to you...that night you were at the old timer i was packing, me and my gf just moved to leominster. way bigger place and way closer to work...well for me at least she added like 15min to her drive by moving here.

its pretty funny too, i have easy and free access to clean my car any day i want to and its friggin filthy, covered in salt and mud, the whole back lot at work is one big mud hole...it ok tho wrb looks sooo much better covered in mud plus it covers up all my dents and dings
    oh leominster....even closer....once the summer comes around i expect you to be at the friday night cruisins at the civic center in fitchburg since your closer now! lol

and hey you work with my buddy's friend Joe....he drives a silver lancer and does a lot of the recon work at North End....i asked him if he knew you...

and i didnt know adam nash got you the job there haha...thats what he told me at least

hopefully ill see your around!

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    It's not even worth me washing my car right now. Everyday on the highway my car just gets more and more dirty going to work. Hopefully I won't have to drive to Milford much longer. Started looking for a new job this week. So if you know anybody looking for Class B CDL Drivers let me know...
    so true haha.... someone asked me if i knew someone with a Class A or B the other day.....if i hear from the again or remember ill let you know!
    NEW ENGLAND F4

so true haha.... someone asked me if i knew someone with a Class A or B the other day.....if i hear from the again or remember ill let you know!
    Let me know..
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

oh leominster....even closer....once the summer comes around i expect you to be at the friday night cruisins at the civic center in fitchburg since your closer now! lol

and hey you work with my buddy's friend Joe....he drives a silver lancer and does a lot of the recon work at North End....i asked him if he knew you...

and i didnt know adam nash got you the job there haha...thats what he told me at least

hopefully ill see your around!
    you will def see me at the civic center this summer, i didnt get a chance to go at all last year cuz i was working 3-11 mon-fri. and now im like 8mins away.

ya joe is a good guy, he always talks about erics srt and all the **** he has done to it, cant wait to see it when its done.

Adam didnt get me the job but im sure knowing him helped, one of my buddies cousins is one of subarus top saleman and ive known him for awhile so i think that might of had something to do with it too.

keep up the good work man and hope to see you around too

New England F4

RedlineINC

Saw Downshift on Saturday first in Roslindale (Boston) around 2pm then at Northeasern around 5pm with one of his girlfriends.
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by Newera09 View Post
    Saw Downshift on Saturday first in Roslindale (Boston) around 2pm then at Northeasern around 5pm with one of his girlfriends.
    stalker...

2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
    you will def see me at the civic center this summer, i didnt get a chance to go at all last year cuz i was working 3-11 mon-fri. and now im like 8mins away.

ya joe is a good guy, he always talks about erics srt and all the **** he has done to it, cant wait to see it when its done.

Adam didnt get me the job but im sure knowing him helped, one of my buddies cousins is one of subarus top saleman and ive known him for awhile so i think that might of had something to do with it too.

keep up the good work man and hope to see you around too
    the 27th at Monty Tech Open House my car and his will be on display in the body shop in a classroom....youll be able to see the paintjob up close....its pretty cool....nothing id ever put on my own car tho
    NEW ENGLAND F4