New England Sighted! - Page 45
Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Black on gold FTW... I miss my old STi combo...

Black on gold FTW... I miss my old STi combo
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
    oooo coilovers...gold bbs rims on ur black sti, nasty.
    i was going to north end, thats where i work, i was heading back there from my lunch break.
    really, you work at north end? for how long have u worked there? please tell me you dont work in the subaru service department? if so ask them how they like when Subaru of America calls them all the time because of me
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica View Post
    Black on gold FTW... I miss my old STi combo
    Ill have the rims back tomorow...just gotta bring my re070s down to get mounted since the kid that sold me them put them on his new Rota's.....ill be sure to post pictures for you
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    really, you work at north end? for how long have u worked there? please tell me you dont work in the subaru service department? if so ask them how they like when Subaru of America calls them all the time because of me

Na i work recon for mazda actually, im back and forth between the two dealerships but i have nothing to do with there service department...so i take it you had some problems with them, hope nothing major

New England F4

RedlineINC

Na i work recon for mazda actually, im back and forth between the two dealerships but i have nothing to do with there service department...so i take it you had some problems with them, hope nothing major
    The question is, Who HASNT had problems with the Subaru service department there. They were alright the first few months I owned the STI, I went in for a few oil changes just so they knew I was around and if i had warranty issues, and only one came about. The second month I owned the car the rear window gasket seperated from the car so i brought it in and they fixed it for me and it hasnt had a problem since.

A a few months later my rear struts started clunking a little, so being on the forums i was aware of this issue and went right to them. They were nice, and said they had a set in stock and I dropped the car right then. Now the tech that took my car I didnt really feel too good about not knowing him in the first place but i said oh what the hell, left and came back a few hours later. Signed my paperwork and I went back to work(5 minutes from North End). Drove home(5 minutes from work) and went out later that night and noticed the car drove a little awkward but i figured oh maybe its new springs and stuff that need to break in and settle....

Went to work the next day and then when i was walking out i noticed my car was lower in the rear on one side....i was like wow a strut blew already? so i drove to North End. They looked at it and the other tech laughed and asked me how high i jumped the car....i was confused....he put it on the lift and as the tire got a little off the ground all i heard was a big snap and bang.....

Come to find out the swaybar was wrapped under the rear control arm on one side and the whole swaybar was flipped around so the endlinks were going down......

They immediately blame it on my autobody shop from 4 months ago and after 2 straight days of phone calls and *****ing they refused to replace parts or fix it so my autobody guy felt bad and replaced the endlinks and cleaned up the wear marks in the control arms.....the service manager yelled at my mom on the phone, not cool.....i contacted SOA immediately and have a case open with them in which i notified them of an incident my friend had with his bugeye....they warrantied his 2nd blown motor, that went for no reason i think the bearing spun again maybe? and because he put up a stink about it they wrote **** you on his block so you can see it when you open the hood

This whole situation still has me heated......not to mention the last time i went and complained to the dealership gm the subaru sales kid talked to me for an hour about how they thought my friends friend stole the gold bbs rims off the sti a few months ago and how they went to his house and how they arent ever allowed on the property again....and i laughed the whole time...i know who stole them and it wasnt who they think it is, he just bought the rims.....anyways its so stupid and i actually liked a few guys there too, what a shame....

So anyways, you do Recon my sti is in need of some help before Hot Import Nights in April or anytime soon haha. Actually Monty Tech is having an indoor car show in March i need to detail the car for....

Hey did you happen to detail the used 06 wrx down at Colonial on John Fitch then......
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Oh and its pretty bad when i go to the 5 other closest dealers to here and they all say "Oh North End, Ive heard horror stories about them from customers that come to us now"
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    Oh and its pretty bad when i go to the 5 other closest dealers to here and they all say "Oh North End, Ive heard horror stories about them from customers that come to us now"
    holy sh** man, that sucks...im sorry to hear about all the trouble youve had with them. see i dont really know what goes on over there too much, i mean ill hang out with the mechanics over there every now and then but im pretty much on the mazda side all the time

ya i do recon...fairly new to it tho only been there for 3 months but id be more than happy to help you out...if your ever in the area drop in, just pull in on the mazda side and look for my car

as for the 06 wrx...if it is black and had a bunch of mods done to it then ive seen it... i didnt get it but i was over there when they were taking the tranny apart...there were no teeth left for second gear.

New England F4

RedlineINC

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    Spotted: Sunday night around 8pm - Columbus Ave/Mass Ave Boston: Silver JDM RHD GC8 w/ Gold stock rims and sti spoiler.
    That one is a real JDM STi that belongs to my buddy Will from RI. His girl goes to NEU right around where you live by Chris. That **** hauls asssssssssssssssssss. He's the one who sold me my CBE
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

Quote Originally Posted by Newera09 View Post
    That one is a real JDM STi that belongs to my buddy Will from RI. His girl goes to NEU right around where you live by Chris. That **** hauls asssssssssssssssssss. He's the one who sold me my CBE
    Tell him to join clubWRX already. what is he waiting for?
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

holy sh** man, that sucks...im sorry to hear about all the trouble youve had with them. see i dont really know what goes on over there too much, i mean ill hang out with the mechanics over there every now and then but im pretty much on the mazda side all the time

ya i do recon...fairly new to it tho only been there for 3 months but id be more than happy to help you out...if your ever in the area drop in, just pull in on the mazda side and look for my car

as for the 06 wrx...if it is black and had a bunch of mods done to it then ive seen it... i didnt get it but i was over there when they were taking the tranny apart...there were no teeth left for second gear.
    ya he was on here for a little while before he sold it....that thing only had 15k miles on it he sucked at driving and at life...still does too

i was going to buy his 20g from him...i drove home from my gfs school (bridgewater) after he called me saying his 20g needed to get taken off and injectors out asap for the dealer....i drove home asap and swapped the 20g to the stock td04 for him and we took the injectors out....this was on a sunday so i didnt have money and he knows all my friends and **** anyways....said no problem pay me when you want and when i get u the rest of the parts i have....never got the parts he accused me of scamming so i gave the stupid thing back.....

anyways, that thing was beatttt hard.....he has had like 7 cars in the past 3 years haha....he told the guys at colonial it had big turbo and was tuned with meth and everything and gave them the dyno sheets from TDC.....well they found out the big turbo was gone when someone from NASIOC went looking at it....figures....

anyways haha....ya are you at the mazada place every day?....the mazda building is so much nicer...the only good thing bout subaru is they redid the showroom....the service department is still a ****hole and it takes after the guys that manage it haha...

but definately ill have to stop in and if you want ill let you know more about the monty tech indoor show in in march and if you wanna sign up or help do some detail work....my cars going to be parked in a big classroom with my friends srt that might need some clean up too

im trying to get a small local group to get together for Hot Import Nights Boston on april so ill let you know about that too

oh and to stay on topic.....i saw a few subys in clinton tonight, including yours!
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Spotted

Today, Newera on Huntington Ave by Burger King

ahhh just getting out of work, where were you hiding?
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

Quote Originally Posted by Newera09 View Post
    ahhh just getting out of work, where were you hiding?
    Walking down the street to my apartment

Today around 4p.m I saw a red blobeye wrx on 117 in lancaster. We waved to each other, just checking to see if your on here. I also spotted a silver bugeye on rt.16 near webster.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    Today around 4p.m I saw a red blobeye wrx on 117 in lancaster. We waved to each other, just checking to see if your on here. I also spotted a silver bugeye on rt.16 near webster.
    forgot to post up i spotted you the other day.....

not that i should post everytime i spot you since we live in the same town
    NEW ENGLAND F4

ya the kid with the 06 wrx used to be a member here....for like 2 weeks...then he turned into a doucheeee

anyways.... if your browsing and you see this tonight....ill be having dinner in your house/building tomorow haha....well specifically the Old Timer.....if you see my car outside feel free to clean it since its pretty damn dirty from this crapppp weather.....but seriously ill be eating dinner if you feel like comming in look for me maybe ill have my F4 hoodie on
    NEW ENGLAND F4