New England Sighted! - Page 44
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; damn man that was you...when did you get the front mount? didnt see if the silver one had flaps on ...

damn man that was you...when did you get the front mount? didnt see if the silver one had flaps on it tho...looking good keep up the good work

New England F4

RedlineINC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
    damn man that was you...when did you get the front mount? didnt see if the silver one had flaps on it tho...looking good keep up the good work
    almost a month ago....bought it cuz i had a turbo lined up for it but switched my mind and im going bigger and better than the td06-20g iwg i had
    NEW ENGLAND F4

i see a silver bugeye with an exhaust and a roof rack almost everyday parked on east ave. in norwalk, ct

also used to see a sonic yellow bugeye parked by the train station in fairfield, ct

also a wrb blob eye with a front mount in norwalk

any of you here?
    New EnglandF4
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #010

Blue bugeye on 495N around 8:00 am. The only thing I noticed was a dent in the passenger side front fender. I have seen this one a few times in the morning.

I also saw a psm blobeye witha black or cf hood scoop in webster on Rt.16 parked at the new gas station they are building next to Consumer Auto Parts.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

wrb bugeye on john fitch around noon, looked to have STi rims or similar multi-spoke rims(car was moving) and exhaust, plus which is rare it was still fully badged...also at intersection of 117 and 70, an 06-07 aspen white, with exhaust.

New England F4

RedlineINC

On thursday Jan 18th I saw 3 WRB WRXs at the Best Buy lot in Watertown,MA. 2 bugeyes one of which looked like it belonged to an employee because he had the closest spot to the store and I have spotted it there before (only mod I saw was exhaust). the 3rd one was a blobeye

About 1/2 (6:30am) hour ago on Mass ave by Boston city hospital saw a WRB wagon with exhaust, Gold Rotas or P1s and what sounded like a blitz BOV. I waved and you didnt even notice me even with my rumbleslowly passing by
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

i drive back and forth worcester to boston 5 days a week. and i never get spotted! this is bogus...

I saw a nice wingless wrb wrx today in the north end with a white F4 sticker right next to the hockey rink. I took a detour when going to the aquarium.
    New England F4
    04 WRB

Quote Originally Posted by 2gnt2wrx View Post
    I saw a nice wingless wrb wrx today in the north end with a white F4 sticker right next to the hockey rink. I took a detour when going to the aquarium.
    that was me.....I work next to the rink.
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

anyone from Monroe here? going down Barn Hill towards East Village, I saw what looked like a 99 Impreza RS on my right, looked silver, sitting in a driveway. Also, I saw that there's someone from Monroe selling a 06 STI on bargainnews.com, and I was wondering if either was here

MYKLWRX on rt13 today i think....car was clean
    NEW ENGLAND F4

driving home from work myself and a silver bugeye wagon were playing around on 495s around 4:08pm all the way down till my exit almost 16 mins later

if my clutch wasnt slipping all throughout 4/5 gear i would have had a good pull but no, it would catch then start to slip then catch and let go again

it was deff a clubwrx or nasioc user, but now who was it
    18g WRX - Flat black [Massachusetts]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    MYKLWRX on rt13 today i think....car was clean
    yes it was me...saw you too...might have noticed my jaw drop, just happens when i see ur car

New England F4

RedlineINC

Quote Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
    yes it was me...saw you too...might have noticed my jaw drop, just happens when i see ur car
    well i happened to just install some coilovers and drop it a little thursday afternoon and i picked up a set of brand new stock gold bbs rims this weekend for dirt cheap

were you going to north end or heading towards townsend?
    NEW ENGLAND F4

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    well i happened to just install some coilovers and drop it a little thursday afternoon and i picked up a set of brand new stock gold bbs rims this weekend for dirt cheap

were you going to north end or heading towards townsend?

oooo coilovers...gold bbs rims on ur black sti, nasty.
    i was going to north end, thats where i work, i was heading back there from my lunch break.

New England F4

RedlineINC