New England Sighted! - Page 43
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Newera09 I have seen this car twice within the last 24 hours. I saw a 2007 Limited ...

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Newera09 View Post
    I have seen this car twice within the last 24 hours. I saw a 2007 Limited STi in Brownish/Grey tone, had a roof rack and a WRX wing (Not an STi wing). I saw it first yesterday while leaving work around 6pm (I nodded then you nodded back)by the copley mall then early around noon today when I was arriving to work. I think I heard an exhaust.

Anyone else park in the Back Bay area??
    I was parked in the prudential parking garage off of Exeter street yesterday from about 12-7:30. As i pulled in, there was a black wrx w/ a pink NEF4 sticker.. i dont think i've seen it before, but it was real clean, and illegally parked
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BoostEqualsLife View Post
    I was parked in the prudential parking garage off of Exeter street yesterday from about 12-7:30. As i pulled in, there was a black wrx w/ a pink NEF4 sticker.. i dont think i've seen it before, but it was real clean, and illegally parked
    Newera works there i think. I think he can park anywhere lol.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    Newera works there i think. I think he can park anywhere lol.
    'Occupation:
    Asset protection/ Store detective @ Saks 5th ave" hm, i walked through saks about 5 times yesterday, probably saw him... 5 times. anyway, his profile says he drives a 92 BMW... did he get a WRX?
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.

'Occupation:
    Asset protection/ Store detective @ Saks 5th ave" hm, i walked through saks about 5 times yesterday, probably saw him... 5 times. anyway, his profile says he drives a 92 BMW... did he get a WRX?
    Yea he drives an 06 Black WRX. I believe it is a TR.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

What are the chances I get spotted at work. Yeah man that was me parked in P5. IT says no parking but they dont care, although Im the only one that parks there Let me know next time you'll be in. Maybe I can get you some free parking (Cuz $30/ day is rough).

Tell me what entrance to Saks you came into and time and I'll spot ya.Oh yeah I got rid of the bimmer, and joined the alliance.
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

What are the chances I get spotted at work. Yeah man that was me parked in P5. IT says no parking but they dont care, although Im the only one that parks there Let me know next time you'll be in. Maybe I can get you some free parking (Cuz $30/ day is rough).

Tell me what entrance to Saks you came into and time and I'll spot ya.Oh yeah I got rid of the bimmer, and joined the alliance.
    haha sweet. i was going to park right behind you between the other set of columns, but figured id be the lucky one to get towed or booted.

my girlfriends dad works in the prudential also.. hes some engineer or something, so usually we just take his parking badge thingy and park way down through 2 or 3 gates with all the lexus', bmws, vipers, and masaratis. i stand out, but hell, i feel safe haha. if we dont get his pass, then we go into saks through the side that faces shaws.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

haha sweet. i was going to park right behind you between the other set of columns, but figured id be the lucky one to get towed or booted.

my girlfriends dad works in the prudential also.. hes some engineer or something, so usually we just take his parking badge thingy and park way down through 2 or 3 gates with all the lexus', bmws, vipers, and masaratis. i stand out, but hell, i feel safe haha. if we dont get his pass, then we go into saks through the side that faces shaws.
    Sounds good, nice to you go in just ask any employee to get ahold of Eliver in AP/Security. They'll know who I am. In regards to the garage, doesnt it look like a car show down there?? Theres actually a yellow Viper on P4 and a yellow Modena on P2 both covered up.
    New England F4

Sounds good, nice to you go in just ask any employee to get ahold of Eliver in AP/Security. They'll know who I am. In regards to the garage, doesnt it look like a car show down there?? Theres actually a yellow Viper on P4 and a yellow Modena on P2 both covered up.
    Yea, it really is like a car show. I saw the covered up yellow viper, but i missed the modena, unfortunatly. Although, there was another car that was covered that i couldnt tell what it was, maybe that was it. There's a grey/gunmetal viper down in the bottom lot, if you keep going down the exeter entrance ramp through 2 more gates, as well as a masarati quattroporte. the viper is there pretty much all the time, but i know the masarati is owned by my gf's dad's boss. i think my favorite part of boston is the prudential center parking garage. how sad is that. haha.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

Ian
    I saw a blue 04-05 STI with a full Charge speed body kit and carbon fiber hood down town New Haven last night. You here?
    Ludachris speed? Whats the matter Conel Sanders? Chicken?

I saw a blue bug-eye wrx with a f4 sticker on the side on rt 20 in auburn. it was at an intersection you where going west and i was going east and you waved

also i have seen a blue bug-eye wrx parked at a house accross the street from the police station in oxford i have seen you there a couple of times I think you are on here ???
    Signed,
    Irving Washington

sighted (twice in 2 weeks) the same Blue Blobeye wagon with aftermarket exhaust and NH plates parked in the pick-up lane @the Best Buy in Cambridge that got flooded... oh and had F4 stickers
    New England F4

Mr. Mikes @ Exit 1 off rt 101, NH. You work there, blue blobeye, we talked and you mentioned clubwrx, so i assume you're on here somewhere....
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

john fitch highway,silver 04/05 wrx,looked to be lowered,you beeped i waved...rt.13 lunenburg,black 06/07 sti,huge perrin frontmount loud a** exhaust, i waved, u waved

New England F4

RedlineINC

sighted (twice in 2 weeks) the same Blue Blobeye wagon with aftermarket exhaust and NH plates parked in the pick-up lane @the Best Buy in Cambridge that got flooded... oh and had F4 stickers
    thats Russ (bbpuppet)
    NewEnglandF4

Quote Originally Posted by myklwrx View Post
    john fitch highway,silver 04/05 wrx,looked to be lowered,you beeped i waved...rt.13 lunenburg,black 06/07 sti,huge perrin frontmount loud a** exhaust, i waved, u waved
    Ah yes a spotting....i guess the front mount isnt stealth

did the silver wrx have mudflaps by any chance?

only picture ive got right now
    Last edited by BlackSTI2006; 01-05-2007 at 10:29 PM.
    NEW ENGLAND F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.