New England Sighted! - Page 42
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; was it dirty? haha...

was it dirty? haha
    18g WRX - Flat black [Massachusetts]

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jchristensen
    was it dirty? haha
    I don't know if it was dirty but it was by exit 20 in Milford.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

Most likely it was me. There is another guy i have seen driving a Black 05 STI on 495 leaving the same time i do so maybe it was him.. or me
    18g WRX - Flat black [Massachusetts]

Quote Originally Posted by Jchristensen
    Most likely it was me. There is another guy i have seen driving a Black 05 STI on 495 leaving the same time i do so maybe it was him.. or me
    I noticed in your avatar you don't have a STI spoiler this one did...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

I have sighted this guy before today but now he has a a CF hood and CF gt spoiler.
    Blue Blobeye in the Wentworth Institue lot. He was pulling out of a side street, he threw up the peace sign, I returned it and then he gave me a look as if he was tryin to recognize me cuz I know he caught my F4 sticker
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

02/03 wrb bugeye in bridgewater.....girl driver, cute

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121 View Post
    That sucks.. Let me know how he makes out with that 20G...
    no problems yet....still yet to be tuned and install the turbo xs utec....i was timed out at nasioc so ill prob be on here more often J lol

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    no problems yet....still yet to be tuned and install the turbo xs utec....i was timed out at nasioc so ill prob be on here more often J lol
    Who is installing your UTEC? Oh and you missed out on the NEF4 hoodies!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    Who is installing your UTEC? Oh and you missed out on the NEF4 hoodies!
    I believe my friend is taking his bugeye to ESP to have them do the utec....its like 10-15 minutes from my house and his house and we know the guys there pretty well....well at least on of the guys....he went to wyotech so he is kinda dumb and drives around with the 20g on stock ecu for like a month .....did i miss out comletely ive been so busy just got the pms....can you contact him about making a large for me? isnt the guy in MA neways like i could go see him about having another one made?...if you can contact him ill get in on the sweatshirt...let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006 View Post
    I believe my friend is taking his bugeye to ESP to have them do the utec....its like 10-15 minutes from my house and his house and we know the guys there pretty well....well at least on of the guys....he went to wyotech so he is kinda dumb and drives around with the 20g on stock ecu for like a month .....did i miss out comletely ive been so busy just got the pms....can you contact him about making a large for me? isnt the guy in MA neways like i could go see him about having another one made?...if you can contact him ill get in on the sweatshirt...let me know
    He already put in the order. I am not sure what can be done. PM CertainPhate he is in charge of the Hoodie ordering.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Spotted a smoking hot blonde at the Bud Run on Sun in Wolcott driving a WRX WRB sedan with a stuffed animal monkey hanging off the wing
    04 PSM wagon Stg2

Ran into a blonde driving a WRB STI on 91 south today about 2pm. I was in the Black '05 Evo VIII. Had a little fun before I turned off on 9 North.

WRB 04/05 WRX 3:20 Leaving the Independence Mall. New England F4 sticker on the side. I tried to catch up, but the indecisive Volvo in front held me back.

I was driving on 395 South into CT from MA on Saturday morning, and saw a race stripe painted blue STI on the other side of the highway. A few seconds later, I saw three more STI's and a Vette with a couple of other cars travelling in a pack following it. I was wondering if there was a meet or something, or what was going on that day.

I have seen this car twice within the last 24 hours. I saw a 2007 Limited STi in Brownish/Grey tone, had a roof rack and a WRX wing (Not an STi wing). I saw it first yesterday while leaving work around 6pm (I nodded then you nodded back)by the copley mall then early around noon today when I was arriving to work. I think I heard an exhaust.

Anyone else park in the Back Bay area??
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.