New England Sighted! - Page 41
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rabidouc too bad this girl hasnt seen any WRX's since in Europe :-( Only 1, and it ...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    too bad this girl hasnt seen any WRX's since in Europe :-(

Only 1, and it was in Kotka, Finland. and black.

Cant wait to see you all in DEC...we should have a meet for my return!! ;-) i miss my baby...i think my brother has been tooling it around which means alot of broken parts...

Finchy...hop on that. <3 (meet that is)
    heheh. We should have a Holiday party in December. Maybe even w/ a secret santa*? like a $20 max, everyone brings a gift, then we pick out of a hat who goes first etc. Im sure Crystal could find some cool euro stuff to give away hehe.

*santa in this statement has no religious, cultural, or racial significance. santa is a registered trademark of mrs.claus.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    heheh. We should have a Holiday party in December. Maybe even w/ a secret santa*? like a $20 max, everyone brings a gift, then we pick out of a hat who goes first etc. Im sure Crystal could find some cool euro stuff to give away hehe.

*santa in this statement has no religious, cultural, or racial significance. santa is a registered trademark of mrs.claus.

That sounds like an absolutely fantastic idea. We can have it at my house if you want...But you would have to travel to Worcester. :-) And i have to know so i can buy cool Euro junk before leaving Euro!!!

That sounds like an absolutely fantastic idea. We can have it at my house if you want...But you would have to travel to Worcester. :-) And i have to know so i can buy cool Euro junk before leaving Euro!!!
    Sounds good. Hey, you should make a thread in here w/ pics from Europa (just dont use those lame ones from facebook ). We want cars, not weird WIT kids. hehe.

Sounds good. Hey, you should make a thread in here w/ pics from Europa (just dont use those lame ones from facebook ). We want cars, not weird WIT kids. hehe.

search my AIM SN on webshots...theres a bunch of pics there from Scandinavia....its hard to upload here. slow internet.

search my AIM SN on webshots...theres a bunch of pics there from Scandinavia....its hard to upload here. slow internet.
    Just use webshots to host the images, then past the location URL w/ [img] tags

Just use webshots to host the images, then past the location URL w/ [img] tags

uhmmm ya your gonna have to do the webshots thing. i dont know how to post pictures on forums. im not that smart...my brain is on malfunction due to midterms.

uhmmm ya your gonna have to do the webshots thing. i dont know how to post pictures on forums. im not that smart...my brain is on malfunction due to midterms.
    Midterms? You are on vacation i thought? This is semester abroad? so confused. You need to make a Crystal in Europe thread cus we are all in the dark.

(and this is the Sighted thread, not a Chat lol). New thread please!

04/05 PSM STI at Boston Billiards in nashua...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

On Tuesday the 10th I spotted a few WRXs and GC8s at BMC (Burton Manufacturing Corp.) in Burlington, VT during the Burton Super Clinic. Nothing like drinking beer and learning about snowboards all day. One WRX was an 02-03 WRB, with an HKS exhaust and even had a ClubWRX sticker on the back door window.
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

spotted josh while standing in my friend erics driveway(with the camaro ss and orange srt4) the other day when you were in traffic....

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006
    spotted josh while standing in my friend erics driveway(with the camaro ss and orange srt4) the other day when you were in traffic....
    Yeah I seen you too. I was on my way home from work. What happend to your friends bugeye? I seen a dent on the back of the bumper...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121
    Yeah I seen you too. I was on my way home from work. What happend to your friends bugeye? I seen a dent on the back of the bumper...
    some idiot from FSC was driving her wrangler and he was pulling out of market basket lot and she just didnt even slow down pulling in and just rammed him....he tried to gun it out of the way but just not quick enough...she was high as hell im guessing from her reaction lol....she tried to tell the cop she didnt think she hit him that bad ....it pushed the inner pannel which pulled the quarter pannel and shes like i didnt hit him up there im like omg blonde obviously....o and good ol' Chuck S. was the responding officer and he didnt even write up a report cuz he was too lazy and said it wasnt that bad ......

anyways....reason he stopped by was to show us the 20g he got in the mail that day for that bugeye and he was fixing the front lip on the car too....although we were cruising in his car tonight and it died out....hit a bump and it just died....blowin flames out the downpipe and rough idle and smoking and just dumping fuel cuz i could smell it...we unplugged his MAF and it runs and idles fine just throws a code and wont make boost

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSTI2006
    some idiot from FSC was driving her wrangler and he was pulling out of market basket lot and she just didnt even slow down pulling in and just rammed him....he tried to gun it out of the way but just not quick enough...she was high as hell im guessing from her reaction lol....she tried to tell the cop she didnt think she hit him that bad ....it pushed the inner pannel which pulled the quarter pannel and shes like i didnt hit him up there im like omg blonde obviously....o and good ol' Chuck S. was the responding officer and he didnt even write up a report cuz he was too lazy and said it wasnt that bad ......

anyways....reason he stopped by was to show us the 20g he got in the mail that day for that bugeye and he was fixing the front lip on the car too....although we were cruising in his car tonight and it died out....hit a bump and it just died....blowin flames out the downpipe and rough idle and smoking and just dumping fuel cuz i could smell it...we unplugged his MAF and it runs and idles fine just throws a code and wont make boost
    That sucks.. Let me know how he makes out with that 20G...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

PSM blobeye STI in whitinsville mass near the walmart around 1:00 P.M. I was in the white C.A.P box truck..
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Black debadged 04/05 STI on 495S at about 4p.m. I was in white C.A.P truck.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)