New England Sighted! - Page 35
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have two today. 1. wrb wagon I can't remember if it was blob or bugeye. It was in front ...

I have two today.

1. wrb wagon I can't remember if it was blob or bugeye. It was in front of the C.A.P in Webster.

2. Wrb wingless bugeye on rt 117 in lancaster around 4:00. We both waved.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey Jje121. Are you on 495N Alot?

I work in Marlborough, and im on the highway between 7:50-8:00 am near exit 24b every weekday. Look for me, because ive seen a couple blue wrx's lately.. might be you!

(flat black wrx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jchristensen
    hey Jje121. Are you on 495N Alot?

I work in Marlborough, and im on the highway between 7:50-8:00 am near exit 24b every weekday. Look for me, because ive seen a couple blue wrx's lately.. might be you!

(flat black wrx)
    Yes I am but I am in my work truck by that time. I usaually go by that exit at about 7:00. I also deliver to the Consumer Auto Parts in Marlboro. Where in Marlboro do you work? That is my car in my avatar there are tein stickers on the back windows and pink F4 stickers under the miror. Do you have wing risers on your car?
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

White bugeye in front of the IC credit union this morning around 6:20 am. Car had bbs wheels, Sti wing, and slanted exhaust. Your car sounds sweet. I was in the blue bugeye behind you at the light..
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dench
    yeah theres 2 that park in that parking lot all the time. im not sure if its best buy thou, a person making 9$ a hour wouldnt have to much fun paying for a wrx.
    I think that guy already said who he was in one of the previous pages. I think he is the dept mgr for car audio
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

I saw a black bugeye with wing risers in front of the walgreens on John Fitch.

I also spotted a psm bugeye with a roof rack at the light next to coolidge park.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

williamsport PA

saw a silver wingless bugeye at Autozone on Dewey Ave, Williamsport, PA. It had cleared headlights and black rims. It's the second time I've seen it there, maybe you work there?
    03 wrb WRX
    Power- Cobb Stage 2 w/ TXS stealthback, 06 axleback, and 07 catless uppipe
    Handling- Eibach Springs, Perrin Rear Sway Bar, Perrin Rear Sway Mounts, Perrin Rear Endlinks, STi strut bars
    Cosmetics- cf wing risers, pink "i" badge, yellow fogs, STI CF side markers, tints, tail lights,

Quote Originally Posted by BONES1672
    saw a silver wingless bugeye at Autozone on Dewey Ave, Williamsport, PA. It had cleared headlights and black rims. It's the second time I've seen it there, maybe you work there?
    This is the New England forum last i checked...and last I checked PA is not a part of New England!

Sorry bud
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Friday July, 21st around 7 30ish AM

black 04-05 wingless WRX..........NASTY! exaust saw you gettin on RT1 N in boston. i thought i saw a radar detector.........hope i saw one!............now how do i make my WRX move like that one?????

well ****, I guess I got lost somewhere around here.... that's the last string--I need a nav system.

Apparently I also need to brush up on my geography. Sorry. Carry on.
    03 wrb WRX
    Power- Cobb Stage 2 w/ TXS stealthback, 06 axleback, and 07 catless uppipe
    Handling- Eibach Springs, Perrin Rear Sway Bar, Perrin Rear Sway Mounts, Perrin Rear Endlinks, STi strut bars
    Cosmetics- cf wing risers, pink "i" badge, yellow fogs, STI CF side markers, tints, tail lights,

Red Noble

02/03 SRP Sedan w/ Black STi scoop on 106 in Laconia, NH

06 San Remo Red Limited Sedan @ Mobil in Titlon, NH. Cute girl.

04/05 Silver WRX sedan on 293 South by Manchester, NH...I went after you to say hi, you were oblivious.

04 WRB WRX w/ STi wing, exhaust, FMIC on 93 before the Bridge south...I moved over to say hi, you were oblivious.

05 Black WRX Sedan driven by a cute blonde girl just off Storrow drive towards Fenway.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Around 9 pm Mon july 24th

your 06' WRB STI was parked on flagg st. in Cambridge your car was also parked in front of my house on Banks st. Sunday afternoon(my roomate called me freaking out about your car)

No rear seat
    Roll cage
    Sparco steats
    5 point harness

car looks pretty stock otherwise.....but i havent looked under the hood yet :-)

give a holler if your on here

spotted on Tuesday morning heading up Route 6 down the cape. I was on my way to Nauset/Coast Guard - white bugeye, female driver. Nice sounding single tip exhaust. I was in the riced out black bugeye playing around white owns - marry me
    New England:F4

WRB Wrx in the Applebee's parking lot on RT 1 in walpole. Nice black rims
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by SoxWrx
    Friday July, 21st around 7 30ish AM

black 04-05 wingless WRX..........NASTY! exaust saw you gettin on RT1 N in boston. i thought i saw a radar detector.........hope i saw one!............now how do i make my WRX move like that one?????
    what color wheels? might be someone I know
    <works for Honda, drives a Subaru.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.