New England Sighted! - Page 34
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I seen a few today. First was a sedona red wrx in marlboro in the Consumer auto parts parking lot. ...

I seen a few today. First was a sedona red wrx in marlboro in the Consumer auto parts parking lot. It is there a few times a month with somebody who drives a whit evo.

Second, a 06 wrb STi at northeast batter on rt.20 in worcester/shrews.

Third, a blonde girl driving a sedona red wrx at the light on next to the wendy's on rt.85 in milford ma.

Last a 06 STi on 495 N near rt 3. You debadged your STi emblem but left the residue on the trunk lid.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

saw a guy this afternoon. like 1ish. on Rt 12/West Boylston Street, Worcester. in a red bugeye wrx (sorry dont know the official color) with a wing...exchanged waves.

Saw a wrb 04/05 wagon with big spt stickers all over it on rt.16 in webster right near 395.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Sedona Bugeye Wagon, Prospect St., Cambridge, MA, 9:30 PM.

My twin!

I see a Silver WRX every morning (830am ish) going North on 295 (I think he got pulled over by a RI statey on Tues or Wednesday)

I see a Blue WRX going south on 295 at 530pm ish.

I was wondering if any Verisign employees are on this forum, because there were at least 5 wrx's parked in the Providence parking lot
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Who works in best buy at the square one mall in saugus? I always see a 04/05 PSM WRX, pretty heavily modded but cleanly done. Theres a black 02/03 there too with altezza tails . Considering I live right there I see them parked all the time.
    Sold the WRX bought a '06 Evo IX MR and sorry to say never looked back

yeah theres 2 that park in that parking lot all the time. im not sure if its best buy thou, a person making 9$ a hour wouldnt have to much fun paying for a wrx.
    New England F4

95S before the 495 exit at around 2:00 there was a psm debadged bugeye. I was in the Cap box truck.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Dench
    yeah theres 2 that park in that parking lot all the time. im not sure if its best buy thou, a person making 9$ a hour wouldnt have to much fun paying for a wrx.
    They do because last winter when I had my RS I was in the lot doing doughnuts and stuff (no one there) then I seen him doing it too so I went over. We were like tandem drifting around then he got out and went in.
    Sold the WRX bought a '06 Evo IX MR and sorry to say never looked back

Blue STi (02 or 03 I think), Garden St., Cambridge, MA, 10:30.

Drove behind him for a few hundred feet. Why were you going so slow?!

probably not, unless it was an import. the STi came to the US in 2004. Maybe a wrx tho.
    03 wrb WRX
    Power- Cobb Stage 2 w/ TXS stealthback, 06 axleback, and 07 catless uppipe
    Handling- Eibach Springs, Perrin Rear Sway Bar, Perrin Rear Sway Mounts, Perrin Rear Endlinks, STi strut bars
    Cosmetics- cf wing risers, pink "i" badge, yellow fogs, STI CF side markers, tints, tail lights,

lol '04 then, definitely an STi.

Black Bugeye Wagon with gunmetal 7 spoke (I think) rims, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Cambridge, MA, 10:00 AM.

I saw a lowered White 06 WRX with ski racks on 295 south this morning at 8:30. The driver was a smoking girl (I mean she was literally smoking) I beeped as I passed them while she took the exit ramp. I didn't receive a wave ms. antisocial...
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

I saw a psm debadged blobeye on rt 16 in webster heading toward douglas. You turned off off on the street that goes to the waterslides. I was in the white CAP box truck behind you.
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)

Saw this very very shiny Black wingless blobeye yesterday. Aftermarket exhaust parking illegally next to Best Buy at the Galleria Mall last night around 9:10pm . Someone of dark complexion driving solo. Car looked to be either dropped or kitted, could really tell cuz it was dark as hell
    New England F4

Turbo XS Bov FS/Trade (HKS sequential)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.