New England Sighted! - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; white 05 STi, debadged, red mudflaps on all 4 tires, giant "0" on front drivers door. i90 east 445pm...

white 05 STi, debadged, red mudflaps on all 4 tires, giant "0" on front drivers door.
    i90 east 445pm
    New England F4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dench
    white 05 STi, debadged, red mudflaps on all 4 tires, giant "0" on front drivers door.
    i90 east 445pm
    saw him right before WBM on saturday, his interior is gutted in the rear, could not make out if he had a roll cage or not.
    NewEnglandF4

Bby

Black 06 STi chillin in the Best Buy parkin lot at the square one mall..... I work there... I seen you pull in... I was leavin.... I was actually gonna come back in and make some obseen page over the intercom about your car.... That woulda made ya run out the door... Lata

Quote Originally Posted by RSoxWRX
    saw him right before WBM on saturday, his interior is gutted in the rear, could not make out if he had a roll cage or not.
    i didnt see a roll cage. i was behind him and next to him for a while.
    New England F4

psm blobeye with some nice wheels (kind of looked like the BBS ones)in whitinsville. Female driver

I also saw a SRR bugeye with a STi wing looked good...
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

H4N
    WRB WRX at Auburn Mall - gold rims, exhaust. Waved but didnt look like you waved back.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    ヲヲ http://www.autobonproductions.com ヲヲ
    ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

blue 06 in medford, 1210pm
    New England F4

Ian
    Blue STI in Cheshire, exhaust tints and pig sticker on the bottom corner of your front bumper
    Ludachris speed? Whats the matter Conel Sanders? Chicken?

Gainsborough Street Boston, MA: Silver 04 WRX w/ exhaust, black rims, STi spoiler, and rear seats removed.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    saw the wierdest thing this morning on my way to work. a wrb bugeye parked in the wentworth parking lot with a FORD badge on the front instead of the Subaru badge...
    Which Soobie though. Definately not mine (cuz i dont own one yet)but I live close by and there are 3 of them next to the wentworth lot. One blue STi, one blue WRX w/ aftermarket 6/7 spoke wheels and one other blue WRX with a CF scoop. One of these sports a Club F4 decal.

Blue 03 WRX, black carbon fiber hood, trunk. FMIC, my guess Stage 4 by looking at it a few times. Salem MA, 04JUN06, 330pm RT. 114

New England F4

Quote Originally Posted by Newera09
    Which Soobie though. Definately not mine (cuz i dont own one yet)but I live close by and there are 3 of them next to the wentworth lot. One blue STi, one blue WRX w/ aftermarket 6/7 spoke wheels and one other blue WRX with a CF scoop. One of these sports a Club F4 decal.
    The one with the F4 stickers. He used to have a ford badge on his grill but I think he took his grill out. His name is Mike. He goes by TurboMike on here..
    New England F4
    Bugeye Mafia
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500
    03 Subaru WRX (SOLD)
    01 CBR 929 (SOLD)
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    nothing funny about stubble on the man-marbles.

sighted in York, PA driving north on Susquehanna Trail: 02-03 blue bugeye with black hood and spoiler raisers, I was the 04 black rex with the debadged front grill with red mesh

Quote Originally Posted by Jje121
    The one with the F4 stickers. He used to have a ford badge on his grill but I think he took his grill out. His name is Mike. He goes by TurboMike on here..
    Hmm at least I know his name now, thanks. Although I wonder why he would sport that emblem

Yesterday, at Ikea in Stoughton, WRB bugeye with an F4 sticker near the driver mirror parked in the nether-regions of the garage in a galaxy far, far away from the entrance.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.