New England Sighted! - Page 3
Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This morning, 84 east in NY, WRB sedan.........past by a Lexus coupe that was in a nasty crash, but no ...

This morning, 84 east in NY, WRB sedan.........past by a Lexus coupe that was in a nasty crash, but no second vehicle and cops had JUST arrived.....

Again 84 east in CT, From Danbury up to around exit 30, a Black sedan (no spoiler, 2 pillar gauges, and a large tach? not sure....)
    And not to offend anyone, but she was pretty smokin!
    (the driver )
    ++++++++++++++++++++

Sedona Red Wagon, Nicely Tinted

Thule Bike RackS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what's up, all? Last sunday i was filling up at Mobil talkin to my friend about my new 03wrb wagon when a silver sedan 02 pulled up next to me. talked to the guy for a minute or 2.
    To all the western mass people--is it cool if I come? I live in Albany. please pm me or email me @ mrtromp@juno.com thanks!
    -Stomp
    LET'S GO COLTS!!!
    I have 5 infraction points. What do you have?

Your best bet may be PMing speed, deslock, dopel, or knightrider...
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

KC1
    Blue WRX heading 95N to 146... RI Number plate... big rear mud flaps.

I was in the Tahoe with the scooby hat.
    --'04 Mazda RX-8 (Sold the wagon)
    http://www.rallydecals.com
    2003 SCCA Solo-II and ProSolo STX National Champ
    Mazda Rev-It-Up 2004 New York/2003 Boston City Winner
    Wanna Race? http://www.ner.org - Learn how to turn.

Today must be official attack of the silver bugeye day. i saw 7 of them between the hours of 5:00 and 11:00 and NO they werent the same! ooo and i also saw a pretty sick 2.5 RS. Silver. all mod' out.

Talking

Yesterday as I drove down 80 East by the Rt 287 exit, I came up on a black 2.5RS with rally lights on the front of it. Not to sure what else was done to it but it looked like he had an exhaust. We exchanged our hello's and we speed off in different directions.

That's one thing I love about us Subaru owners, we know how to respect one another which is great.

Ian
    Silver 05 WRX in the new Target parking lot in North Haven yesturday, I think with a NUR spec exhaust. You in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobyrooo
    Yesterday as I drove down 80 East by the Rt 287 exit, I came up on a black 2.5RS with rally lights on the front of it. Not to sure what else was done to it but it looked like he had an exhaust. We exchanged our hello's and we speed off in different directions.

That's one thing I love about us Subaru owners, we know how to respect one another which is great.
    Wow...I grew up in Harding, right by Madison...small world.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

white subie

just saw a white debadged, no spoiler/wing on Park Street(i think) driving by landmark center and over the bridge to Comm Ave/BU territory!

BEING sighted

This is from a sighting long, long ago, but not too far away.

About six months ago, my wife was waiting for me, parked in my WRX. She heard this dialog from a guy slowly circling the car while talking on his cel phone:

"Yeah, yeah, I'm in Providence and there's a wagon just like mine!"
    "Naw, in a kinda little parkin' lot off-a George Street, y'know-on the East Side'
    "It's red like mine"
    "I can't tell but the guy's de-badged it...and he's inside of it!!!"

My wife locked all of the doors and did not get out because she finds that based upon her experience, all Subaru drivers are crazy and scary

Quote Originally Posted by btour99
    Wendy's meet in Waterbury across from KMart? Let me know if this happens. I'll stop in to meet some new people, and grab a frosty.

Im in the area.
    All depends on sloWRX05 i guess ........ she is the chickie ..... I'll let her decide, I'm game for it

Just need someone to nail a time & date
    http://members.nasioc.com/ViewMemberPics.cfm?MemberID=1972&PicNumber=3

sightingssss galore!

yesterday driving up belmont st/rt 9 area. wrblue bug eyed subie (cuuuute driver) driving 2 lanes over from me. we looked at each other and smiled. i gave him a thumbs up!. gunmetal rims and debadged trunk.

today. bugeyed silver wagon. drove beside him all the way (practically) to work. on i-93 south. he wouldnt even look over at me. no pride! but he also was debadged.

sweet rex

saw a dude in a black rex. bugeyed. i think cf scoop. definitely had sti caps on his foglights. we did a thumbs up. and i was outta there. had to drop someone off. it was on Huntington Ave/The Fenway Ave (or w/e its called) if your around...HIIII

Hey all, everyday after work I see a sonic yellow bugeye and a silver STi in the stoughton area near crescent ridge, anyone on here?. Also saw a blue bugeye wagon in the columbus lot at NU, thunms up and nod to the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by rexmang04
    Hey all, everyday after work I see a sonic yellow bugeye and a silver STi in the stoughton area near crescent ridge, anyone on here?
    I think thats scoobystas from nasioc. He lives in Stoughton.
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43