New England Sighted! - Page 25
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; 93 Northbound in Boston near Exit 16. WRB debadged bugeye with STI wing. Club WRX sticker on driver side fender. ...

93 Northbound in Boston near Exit 16.
    WRB debadged bugeye with STI wing.
    Club WRX sticker on driver side fender.
    Exchanged waves. Nice ride :-)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by anfernee
    93 Northbound in Boston near Exit 16.
    WRB debadged bugeye with STI wing.
    Club WRX sticker on driver side fender.
    Exchanged waves. Nice ride :-)
    awww you were cute too.

ya thats right! im not dead everyone, just a little MIA these days. (sorry jason <3 )

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    awww you were cute too.

ya thats right! im not dead everyone, just a little MIA these days. (sorry jason <3 )
    Ah so it was you. I posted on NASIOC (when I saw his sighting post over there) that I thought it might be you
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Ah so it was you. I posted on NASIOC (when I saw his sighting post over there) that I thought it might be you

you saw me too?

you saw me too?
    Negative cap'n... he posted his sighting of you on NASIOC and I responded that it might have been you, judging by the STi debadged trunk wing and pink badge in the grill (I remember them from the Castle Island meet)
    NEWENGLANDF4

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Negative cap'n... he posted his sighting of you on NASIOC and I responded that it might have been you, judging by the STi debadged trunk wing and pink badge in the grill (I remember them from the Castle Island meet)

lets not talk about how dirty my rex is, it looks like i rally'd it! not to mention the new boo-boo (well its a month old) on my passenger side tail light. ya lets not discuss. but i need a new one. fast, and cheap. so if you know of any, lemme know!

Well I'm taking a ride out to Phillipston(?) today to look at bikes, hopefully I'll see someone!
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

lets not talk about how dirty my rex is, it looks like i rally'd it! not to mention the new boo-boo (well its a month old) on my passenger side tail light. ya lets not discuss. but i need a new one. fast, and cheap. so if you know of any, lemme know!
    Haha dirty WRX's are the best
    NEWENGLANDF4

WRB STi on RT2A New Hampshire plates.. I love how he showed me what the extra $10,000 would get me.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Whoa ur alive? I agree that during the winter the "rally look" is the best look! I've missed you, but figured you were planning for that German trip.

i like the dirty rally look i have had for the last two months but i t got warm out and i wanted to get the salt of the car. Now my car is coverd in dirt, like 3 days later and my wrb wrx is turning brown
    Signed,
    Irving Washington

Quote Originally Posted by kraigt
    i like the dirty rally look i have had for the last two months but i t got warm out and i wanted to get the salt of the car. Now my car is coverd in dirt, like 3 days later and my wrb wrx is turning brown
    World rally brown
    NEWENGLANDF4

Spotted an ugly San Remo beastly WRX sponsered by Visa last night around 7:30ish. Needless to say, he was helping Vida with her issues.

H4N at Wal-mart in Oxford today.

I was trying to get my taxes done at H&R Block, but they are never open..

Spotted an ugly San Remo beastly WRX sponsered by Visa last night around 7:30ish. Needless to say, he was helping Vida with her issues.
    OMG THAT WAS ME!

I see so many WRX's everyday.

Spotted: Black Saab 9-2x Aero, driven by a man in his 40's, I lined up next to you at a light just to say hi but you wouldnt look over. I didnt rev cus there was a cop across the street.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.