New England Sighted! - Page 24
Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Followed a silver 04/05 WRX with thule ski racks with a snowboard or 2 on top and big ass mudflaps ...

Followed a silver 04/05 WRX with thule ski racks with a snowboard or 2 on top and big ass mudflaps from wachusett mountain on monday night. Looked like HKS exhaust and it was pretty damn loud. Sounded sick. I think it was lowered a little too. I was in the big diesel truck behind em going sideways everywhere...

I want the ski racks and mudflaps... anyone got connections or reccomendations?
    1993 Ford Mustang Twin Turbo
    Custom home made setup with T4's and FMIC.
    GT40 intake, 30# injectors, comp cam, centerforce clutch, 3.73's. Otherwise:
    Stock motor. Stock tranny. Stock rear end.
    11.1 @ 123 on street tires and pumpgas.

2003 WRX WRB Daily Driver
    5Zigen catback, TurboXS dual stage boost control, lots of gauges.
    231AWHP 229 AWTQ @ 17 psi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I saw a wrb bug eye on 495N Friday with a nasoic sticker on the back window. I was in the white CAP truck that was in front of you before you got onto rt. 9.I also saw a wrb blob eye on route 9 in framingham with either black or gunmetal wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Mike
    Followed a silver 04/05 WRX with thule ski racks with a snowboard or 2 on top and big ass mudflaps from wachusett mountain on monday night. Looked like HKS exhaust and it was pretty damn loud. Sounded sick. I think it was lowered a little too. I was in the big diesel truck behind em going sideways everywhere...

I want the ski racks and mudflaps... anyone got connections or reccomendations?
    Rally Armor makes nice mudflaps... I got mine last week, putting them on today.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Drove behind a silver bugeye WRX wagon on rt. 106 in W. Bridgewater into Easton today, after I was getting out of work. Didn't know if it was BahamaBob or not? Looked like an aftermarket exhaust, maybe SPT? Hard to tell... I didn't want to tailgate you
    NEWENGLANDF4

Spotted a WRB STi in Sturbridge today by the Army recruiter
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Spotted a silver STi in the Trumbull St parking garage in Hartford last Friday night. Plate said QWK STI.
    Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, start.

I Support ClubWRX
    Mine is a 2005 wagon. I was at work on the cape today. Thanks for looking out for me. Bahamabob

saw a sonic yellow on 495N today you got off at exit 21 I was the wrb bugeye

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamabob
    Mine is a 2005 wagon. I was at work on the cape today. Thanks for looking out for me. Bahamabob
    Ahh okay. I am always keeping an eye peeled for a silver wagon in Bridgewater, since there are not that many members in this immediate area so it would be cool to see someone
    NEWENGLANDF4

I Support ClubWRX
    When I drive by Raposa's, if I see your car there I'll try to stop in and say hello.

When I drive by Raposa's, if I see your car there I'll try to stop in and say hello.
    Schweet. If my car is there, I may or not be there... I might be out on a job or something so just give a honk and I'll let ya know if I hear ya
    NEWENGLANDF4

Bugeye Silver WRX on Masspike East with exhaust at 7-8ish tonight. Think you had tint, tough to see you. I was in the blue WRX with BOV...we rode together for a while and then you took off. Gave you multiple peace signs, but hard to see if you were doing anything back (dark tint?).

Silver 04-05 WRX wagon (with roofracks it looked like) tonight around 7:00-7:15PM on rt. 106 in W. Bridgewater. You passed by my work as I was turning around in the parking lot.
    NEWENGLANDF4

I Support ClubWRX
    You sure work some late hours.

You sure work some late hours.
    Yeah, I go to school at 7AM and get home from Boston around 3PM, get to work about 330 and I am there til around 7-8PM... during regular hours (this is my last semester, so will be working full time after this) I usually get out around 5-6ish
    NEWENGLANDF4