New England Sighted! - Page 22
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Bahamabob ,Sometimes we pass each other too fast I know I try but by the time I ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamabob
    ,Sometimes we pass each other too fast I know I try but by the time I see another rex it's too late. My wife thinks I'm a nut but I tell her It's courtesy to another Suby owner. So to all I might have missed. Bye the way I'm in Bridgewater Ma.
    I've probably passed you before... I work in Bridgewater. What color is your WRX? I work at Rapoza signs on rt. 106, and I see various WRX's going by and around there when I'm going to/from work
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Most Mornings I see this Black debaged STI on Route 8, going South Guy is always wearing a hat... I get off Exit 12 in Shelton. Each time I see you, I'm in a Honda, because I car pool with 2 other chicks, so I only drive every 3rd week.
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

Saw a wingless, bugeye Silver WRX at some place to the left of Clay Subaru in Norwood on Rt. 1 today. Saw you had some sort of angled exhaust, maybe HKS. Saw another one very similar to it on Massapoag ave. somewhere in Sharon (maybe the same car?) I was up and down Rt. 1 all day (test drove a yellow '01 S2000 at Boch Honda... just because ) Wanted to test an '06 WRX but nobody came out to help so we just headed off. Saw that blue STI with the melted hoodscoop though... WTF Looked like some sort of engine fire maybe.
    NEWENGLANDF4

THIS is the hoodscoop we/I am talking about. Finally got my camera phone to email pics to myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails meltedhoodscoop1.jpg  
    NEWENGLANDF4

Whoa! WTH happened to that hood scoop? I didn't think our hoodscoops melted like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ed1371
    4 days ago or so saw a silver 06 sti in the fred meyer parking lot in hillsboro OR... parked my WRB 06 sti next to him (with a space between us of course!) was gone when I came out... I shoulda waited for him but that might be construid as wierd
    I guess Oregon is the newest addition to New England
    NEWENGLANDF4

04-05 WRB WRX at Cobb's Corner in Canton today... I was driving the WRB Bugeye... I drove by and we rolled down windows. Hi
    NEWENGLANDF4

Saw a WRB bugeye in I-495 south this morning at about 7 AM. He exited at #32 Boston Road, Westford.
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

Ian
    I saw a black bug eye on Rt. 34 around derby with a loud exhaust, red seats with dark wheels and a big wing, you got onto Rt. 8 south, today

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    THIS is the hoodscoop we/I am talking about. Finally got my camera phone to email pics to myself.

you saw that too?! i saw that last week when i was at norwood subaru!! (wow delayed response).

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    you saw that too?! i saw that last week when i was at norwood subaru!! (wow delayed response).
    Haha yeah it's crazy! I wonder what happened to it. Judging by how long it's been there, I'd say the engine in it is toast.
    NEWENGLANDF4

that melted STI has been there for a month or more..

according to Mike (Suby parts guy extrodinare there @ Clay) that STI is the victim of an owner attempting to do his own mods and forgot to re-attach a line which caused a small engine fire...

I saw H4N in front of auburn HS last tuesday. i was infront of you buy 2 or 3 cars. i put my hand out the window and waved im not shur if you saw me. I was going to get the snow tires at town fair
    Signed,
    Irving Washington

Saw an 04/05 silver sedan on I-95, southbound, near Groton, CT at about 4pm today. Your car was nice - exhaust, tint, etc. You blew by me after being stuck behind a slow-moving car.

I was driving an 02 silver wagon w/ yellow fogs.

The wrx with the ford badge is a kid that I work with. He goes to Wentworth. He is from either Dudly ma. or Webster I can't remember. He aslo has a twin turbo 5.0 mustang LX.