New England Sighted! - Page 20
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by EganRex LOL dubya....thats the face he makes for everything i watched a pretty interesting documentary called Bush's ...

Quote Originally Posted by EganRex
    LOL dubya....thats the face he makes for everything
    i watched a pretty interesting documentary called Bush's Brain the other night. it's really about Karl Rove and his sneaky hard core politics but it has some funny shots of the big P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Started a new job, in Shelton.....

On route 8 South in the AM I always see two WRX's going route 8 North.

Plus somewhere in this building....is a wrx owner with me... although I feel very alone here LOL because NO one is into cars in my training class.
    The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!

Silver bugeye WRX on Rt. 106 in Bridgewater, around 5:00PM maybe. Just happened to look out the window of my work (Rapoza signs) and catch you. Noticed you had a little bit of a roll-call sticker thing going on, didn't get to see much else.

WRB Bugeye WRX at the Canton Junction T station. Nice looking car! Morette headlights, OZ bronze wheels, carbon fiber hood, STi wing, roll cage inside, looked like maybe an STi 6-spd I've seen it there a bunch of times. I'm the only other one parking at the T that has a WRX.

Ian
    Blue STI last night on the Q-bridge going down town New Haven

Quote Originally Posted by bernardo
    I don't normally do this, but OH MY!!

East Hartford, CT

WRB bugeye sedan on Burnside Avenue. It was parked outside of the ricer car shop (you know, the one with the civic with the lambo doors parked outside every day). It had a mini-FMIC, altezzas, mismatched dual-tip exhaust, pillar guages, cf hood, and foglight covers painted the wrong color (more of a greenish color). You aren't by any chance on here, ARE YOU??
    not me but thats my cousins if you guys want good deals on alrams and car audio and any thing else there like parts for your car i can get for you threw them for a low cost

Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    I saw three WRXs on my way back to work this afternoon..

04 WRB STi(waved back)
    02 WRB sedan(kid I graduated with bought one after he saw mine)
    02/03 WRB wagon(waved back too)

it was like Christmas morning! only it was the afternoon and 75 degrees out.

lol accualy i was looking in to buying one when you got yours but i didnt have the money at the time. you having one almost pushed me away from geting one but in the end i decided it was the best choose for the money .

I was just seeing if there is any one from QCC on here. I have seen a debadged STI
    a wrb 02 with out wing
    and a dark blue with rally head lights and an sti wing.
    Signed,
    Irving Washington

yeah Kraigy whats up man
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

2 sightings in Chicago in the past week:

1. Last week I was pulling off of I-294 on Irving Park when I spotted a black 04/05 wagon 2 cars ahead. I caught him at the lights, pulled next to him and then we both took off. We rode next to each other '0wn1ng" the road. It had an axhaust done (sounded sweet btw), dark tints, and a "nasioc" sticker on the back. We waved to each other and parted in different directions.

2. Today, I was stuck in traffic on Belmont Ave in Chicago. There's a nearby high school which students caused all the traffic as they were all getting out (~3PM). A sweet silver STI came from the opposite direction. Sounded sick!

I'm surprised (or I don't get out enough) but I haven't seen too many subbies in Chicago at all.

Ummm.. I think you got off at the wrong bus stop man, Chi-town is back that way -->
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Red bug eye wagon with a large exhaust on Riverdale street in Springfield, messed around for a bit. I was in a black wingless bugeye.

Saw a 2006 WRB STI in Wayland today 11=noonish on Route 30.

I was in the WRB WRX happily hitting all puddles on the side of the road.

Silver WRX wagon (blob eye), Rt. 1 Norwood area

Silver WRX wagon @ Clay Subaru in Norwood... parked next to the service garage. Looked nice.... carbon fiber hood, some sort of wheels, JDM headlights, etc. I was there checking out the 06 WRX's (only 1 in stock and someone was out driving it), and I couldn't convince the salesman to let me test drive the '06 STi in stock, but I'm having him call me when they get an 04-05 STi in (just so I can test drive one)

Black STi @ F1 Boston today, saw it around 3:00 or so. Thought I heard the car idling and then shut off, so I'm assuming had a turbo timer. I had the WRB WRX parked diagonally behind you.

A hole sh*t load of people on Castle Island
    Signed,
    Irving Washington

Quote Originally Posted by kraigt
    A hole sh*t load of people on Castle Island
    Hey, I think I saw them too!