New England Sighted! - Page 18
Page 18 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Nope but it wasn't you. The WRX and STi emblems were still on it...

Nope but it wasn't you.

The WRX and STi emblems were still on it
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Blue bugeye in West Bridgewater about 6:30 at Trucci's market. a Lady and little girl got in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Janus
    Nope but it wasn't you.

The WRX and STi emblems were still on it
    yea i know. i was in Florida. just checking though.

oh ya. and might i just mention how disappointed i was not to see 1 WRX on my ENTIRE TRIP!!

Blue WRX in Stoughton this evening at Walgreen's. Was wingless, 02-03, STi emblem on rear... GReddy rear windshield decal.. GReddy Evo (2) exhaust, looked like JDM WRX bronze 17" wheels, didn't see much else. I was driving my girlfriend's car so I didn't get to be corny and park next to you.

I don't normally do this, but OH MY!!

East Hartford, CT

WRB bugeye sedan on Burnside Avenue. It was parked outside of the ricer car shop (you know, the one with the civic with the lambo doors parked outside every day). It had a mini-FMIC, altezzas, mismatched dual-tip exhaust, pillar guages, cf hood, and foglight covers painted the wrong color (more of a greenish color). You aren't by any chance on here, ARE YOU??
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

Oh yeah, and also in East Hartford:

Wicked clean WRB bugeye with gold rims and SRT sticker by the front doors, parked at Margaritas for happy hour. I've never seen you around town before....
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH

Saw Downxsh1ft on saturday...I had to park next to you in the Stop & Shop parking lot.
    Regular pitbull with wings...

It's so early, so I forgot the name, but I saw the special red STi with white racing stripes in Bryn Mawr yesterday.

I also saw a lovely blue STi that had a great sounding engine and muffler that had a kickback that sounded much like a rally car two days ago in Center City, Philadelphia.

Saturday: stock JBP WRX on rt 495, the guy was from Ohio. He passed me and didn't even acknowledge i was waving
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

Ian
    Yellow WRX wagon with carbon fiber hood and chrome rims in New Haven and a red WRX in New Haven with I think a carbon fiber hood and body kit

pike going back to boston. a dude in a black sti that said JUST MARRIED on the back. and he rolled down the window (had the suit on and everything)....but his wife wasnt in the passenger seat??? another dude was!

Colchester to Burlington (Vermont) this morning. I was in my wife's white Outback. Debadged STi in front of me. Silver bugeye a couple of cars behind me. We all wound up at Burlington Subaru.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    pike going back to boston. a dude in a black sti that said JUST MARRIED on the back. and he rolled down the window (had the suit on and everything)....but his wife wasnt in the passenger seat??? another dude was!
    Welcome to Massachusetts! You can marry anything there!
    2005 9-2X 5MT Blue

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    Ha!!

West Hartford, CT:

Silver STi parked outside CO Jones restaurant on Park Road last night at 9pm.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH

Silver Wagon with mid spoiler on Jason Street in Arlington. I see you all the time. I saw you last night and I think that was you that drove by this morning and waved and I nodded.
    Regular pitbull with wings...