New England Sighted! - Page 16
Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Blue WRX with Wing on Melina Cass last night...10ish. It looked stock except for some funny gauges that looked like ...

Blue WRX with Wing on Melina Cass last night...10ish. It looked stock except for some funny gauges that looked like a cab meter or something out of the ordinary...
    Regular pitbull with wings...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeSubie
    Blue WRX with Wing on Melina Cass last night...10ish. It looked stock except for some funny gauges that looked like a cab meter or something out of the ordinary...
    i would say it was me. because i have gauges like that. and a wing wing wing...but i wasnt on melina cass at 10pm. i was in bed sleeping like a lil baby.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    i would say it was me. because i have gauges like that. and a wing wing wing...but i wasnt on melina cass at 10pm. i was in bed sleeping like a lil baby.
    Nope, wasnt you. It had the badges and 2 guys driving it...definitely not you (or your car).
    Regular pitbull with wings...

West Hartford, CT:
    Black STi or WRX w/ STi wing heading south on Trout Brook Drive toward Park Road. Had a loud exhaust and a Tein and some other sitckers near the side mirror on the driver's side.

Farmington, CT:
    WRB WRX parked in the commuter lot right at the RT 4 exit off 84.

Hey NH peeps:
    I'll be traveling to North Conway/Mt. Washington tomorrow and will be bombing around there until Monday. Be on the lookout for the black wagon with the bikes on the roof.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

i was on the pike westbound today around 4:30. saw a silver wagon. guy was like hanging out his window staring at my car. then i gave him a thumbs up. i think after that he got the idea. and gave me one back.

04 or 05 blue debadged wrx on rt.16, milford, MA. gave each other peace signs.

Ian
    I saw a whole butt load of WRX/STI's on 91 sitting in traffic to get on 95 south, looked like the XXTunning crew heading to English town for the shoot out, good luck!

84 West in Hartford, CT:

Black 02/03 WRX wagon with pink "i" badge on the front grill, and an "STi" badge under the WRX logo on the back. The WRX logo was the one with the pink offset, and the rear hatch was de-badged. Stock exhaust, MA license plates and two girls with dark hair were inside the car.

Is this description specific enough? I think so.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH

Ian
    White bug eye in New haven on I-91 south, I waved you honked. Nice looking car

i spy a silver STi on Beacon St. in Brookline (BU area) Tonight around 6:30ish...

05 CGM WRX on rt495 on my way to the Cape today.. some girly driving
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

I Support ClubWRX

Angry

What time did yiu see the CGM WRX going to the cape? That may have been me,and I'm no girlie.

Saw a silver STi on rt. 106 in W. Bridgewater today (around 5:15PM), and then a PSM 02-03 WRX sedan (w/ regular wing.... couldn't see much else) on West st. (off of rt. 106) at about... 5:17PM. Waved at the STi (no response), but didn't get a chance to honk/wave at the bugeye (it was parked in a driveway)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamabob
    What time did yiu see the CGM WRX going to the cape? That may have been me,and I'm no girlie.
    it was a girly because it was a sedan
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

East Hartford/Glastonbury, CT:
    Spotted a WRB 04 WRX Wagon at the commuter parking lot on the East Hartford/Glastonbury line today, right across from the Shaws plaza. It looked very stock.

East Hartford, CT:
    I also waved at the silver mystery bugeye sedan at the intersection of Hillside and Roberts street this morning in East Hartford (near Margaritas). Your car is sick, but you don't seem to be on here... I'm gonna wave exactally two more times, then NO MORE WAVE FOR YOU!!

p.s.silver mystery bugeye sedan-guy: what's up with that guy with the TDI Jetta and his mini-FMIC at your office building?? I see him parked there all the time, and he tried to get away from me on the entrance ramp last week, but he just ended up belching a cloud of dirty diesel smoke at my hood and then he got paaaaasssed by The Wagon.
    Last edited by bernardo; 08-24-2005 at 09:01 AM.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH