New England Sighted! - Page 14
Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; silver 04 in Webster MA pulling out of my work parking lot this afternoon, CT plates. We exchanged waves but ...

silver 04 in Webster MA pulling out of my work parking lot this afternoon, CT plates. We exchanged waves but i don't think you are on the boards.
    luxury is 1.00 BAR+ of boost and the inability for your passenger to touch the dashboard

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very nice looking white bugeye with gold rims on 93 N today around 1:00.

black 02 or 03 wrx spoted route 10 in southington at 2:00 sliver 02 or 03 spoted on 691 at 1:01

a very heavily modded black STI leaving the Imperial Buffet in Milford, MA around 6:50 last night. If your on here, or happen to see this-you need to post pics, and specs on your car. The same blue STI w. silver BBS's I see every week in Milford,MA. Always wave to each other. Usually on RT.16. I know your bound to come here someday......

silver debadged 04/05 wrx on 95S at like 2:30 this afternoon. he looked over and gave a peace sign, i gave a thumbs up. Hi if your out there. i was the blue bugeye with the sti wing

and...

a black bugeye wagon with a MISSION HILL sticker on his back window. on STorrow around 5:30ish. He almost hit my car!! But Andy was driving not me. if your out there, also hello.

and...

a black STi on 93S at like 8ish. I was the chick in the green Ford Pickup that gave you a thumbs up.

and...

i saw a silver bugeye but it was completely stock and the kid was oblivious. so i doubt he was on there.

the end!!

9pm-ish: WRB Bugeye w/ STi wing on Huntington Ave, Boston.. I think Andy was driving?
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Oh ya Chris, that was me....

Blue, debagged bug eye with STi wing on Storrow, I waved, you waved, and I'm sorry I almost hit you...Stupid Sox traffic...

Was it Wannab and Rabidouc?
    Regular pitbull with wings...

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeSubie
    Blue, debagged bug eye with STi wing on Storrow, I waved, you waved, and I'm sorry I almost hit you...Stupid Sox traffic...

ya that was Andy and Myself. Andy driving...me freaking out when you almost hit my baby!! but its ok. i forgive you.

FYI- you should clean your trunk. you can still see the glue marks from debadging it.

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    9pm-ish: WRB Bugeye w/ STi wing on Huntington Ave, Boston.. I think Andy was driving?

of course it was andy. he stole my rex!! kiddddding.

Hahaha...Sorry...I was going to go behind you and saw a car go by and I thought it was you but I thought wrong! That's the first wave I've gotten since I got my car...

Quote Originally Posted by SublimeSubie
    Hahaha...Sorry...I was going to go behind you and saw a car go by and I thought it was you but I thought wrong! That's the first wave I've gotten since I got my car...

only got waved at because we recognized you from the meet. i dont normally wave to wagons unless it looks like a cool kid driving...like terry, if i ever saw him, i would wave! but his wagon is SWEEEEEET

Yeah, I havent had a chance to clean the trunk...I need to clean it good. The car is a mess with tons of bugs on the front too...long road trips and too much work...

I feel aweful for leaving her like that with some of that glue on there. I'm having a ***** of a time getting it off...any suggestions? I've tried glue gone and heating that up and rubbing, ect...help!

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    only got waved at because we recognized you from the meet. i dont normally wave to wagons unless it looks like a cool kid driving...like terry, if i ever saw him, i would wave! but his wagon is SWEEEEEET

I thought it was you too so I made a mad dash through traffic to get up next to you.

I used a heat gun on crystal's, but u gotta be carefull with the paint. just heat it and peel/rub it off, then clean it.