New England Sighted! - Page 11
Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 895

This is a discussion on New England Sighted! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by MasterLok as of 10pm last night you can..... someday im gonna have paychecks like chris and be ...

  1. #151
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLok
    as of 10pm last night you can.....
    someday im gonna have paychecks like chris and be able to do crazy amounts of work to my car in short periods of time too!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #152
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    theres a blue 2.5rs in my building. me (02 wrx w. wing) and this guy that ive never met in my building with a black bugeye wrx. and theres a silver one there. and there used to be a white bugeye with a CF hood. but i havent seen his car in a while.

    its like you said, its like half a CF hood. no idea...hah.

    Well, I'm up the steet with the black Bug-Eye wagon with gunmetal OZ rims...I'm sure I've driven by you.
    Regular pitbull with wings...

  4. #153
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by SublimeSubie
    Well, I'm up the steet with the black Bug-Eye wagon with gunmetal OZ rims...I'm sure I've driven by you.
    see ya on the road!

  5. #154
    Registered User MasterLok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    South Shore, Ma
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    someday im gonna have paychecks like chris and be able to do crazy amounts of work to my car in short periods of time too!
    just be his next gf
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

  6. #155
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterLok
    just be his next gf
    hes not my type. he spends more money on himself than his g/f now! and im one PRICEY g/f!

  7. #156
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    ...anyways, a bunch of sightings

    1. Chris in his RED WRX on Huntington at the stoplight by the Marino CTR. going towards the pru. i yelled but obviously you didnt hear me! ...but i swear it was you this time.

    2. Dudley in his "FORD" badged WRX. during my softball game.

    3. a Red Bugeye with a CF hood and a wierd aftermarket wing. on huntington.

    4. Silver bugeye completely stock on huntington

    5. black bugeye wingless but otherwise looking pretty stock on St Alphonsus St.

    6. Stephan on Huntington cutting off some poor guy! and i know it was him bc hes the only 04/05 WRB rex with ski racks or whatever. and i saw him.

    7. WRB bugeye wagon. stock looking.

    so...HELLLLO to all of you bostonian rex drivers

  8. #157
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    ...anyways, a bunch of sightings

    1. Chris in his RED WRX on Huntington at the stoplight by the Marino CTR. going towards the pru. i yelled but obviously you didnt hear me! ...but i swear it was you this time.
    Yes, that was me. Were you in your car? Or on the street?
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  9. #158
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Yes, that was me. Were you in your car? Or on the street?

    on the street in scrub clothes i just got out of my softball game. i yelled your name but you didnt look. and iw as gonna run up to your car but i was too lazy.

  10. #159
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    on the street in scrub clothes i just got out of my softball game. i yelled your name but you didnt look. and iw as gonna run up to your car but i was too lazy.
    LOL, you should of. Sorry i never hear people yell to me in my car. Plus not many people call me Chris so i wouldnt of looked most likely.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  11. #160
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    LOL, you should of. Sorry i never hear people yell to me in my car. Plus not many people call me Chris so i wouldnt of looked most likely.
    what do they call u then?

  12. #161
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    what do they call u then?
    my pledge name is Finch, like from American Pie. So just about everyone except for my gf, and my roommate / his gf, call me Finch.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  13. #162
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    my pledge name is Finch, like from American Pie. So just about everyone except for my gf, and my roommate / his gf, call me Finch.

    ...your pledge name is Finch, like American Pie....uhm...ok "Finch" im not even gonna ask!

  14. #163
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    ...your pledge name is Finch, like American Pie....uhm...ok "Finch" im not even gonna ask!
    Lol, its got nothing to do with bathroom humor, or even anyones mom. They just thought i looked like him and that i was quiet but i could drink and come out of my shell.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  15. #164
    Registered User rabidouc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Woosta, MA
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Lol, its got nothing to do with bathroom humor, or even anyones mom. They just thought i looked like him and that i was quiet but i could drink and come out of my shell.

    uhh ya chris sure. uh huh whatever you say!

  16. #165
    Registered User scooby888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    309
    I think it has to do with a mom...go Finch!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •