Subaru Powered Covertible - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Subaru Powered Covertible within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah thats true I guess. I was thinking more of the bread and butter cars: impreza, legacy outback etc. Personally ...

Yeah thats true I guess. I was thinking more of the bread and butter cars: impreza, legacy outback etc.

Personally I'd rather see them make a less unique car that looks nice rather than a unique car thats odd looking. I mean the aztek was unique to but thats not exactly making me want to buy one.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    I mean the aztek was unique to but thats not exactly making me want to buy one.
    Oh ew. Yeah. I actually got a little ill thinking about "Subaru" and "Aztek" in the same sentence. I can understand what you're saying. It would bring a lot of attention to Subaru if they made a more mass-market performance car.
    In short: HLGBGUAHUGLABLAGUHGALGHAGHL
    Mods::Pics

Alive!

After seven years, one actually made it over to the States!

Ok, two made it, actually...the U.S. Demo Murtaya is also here, but last I heard it was sitting in a garage in Colorado waiting for somebody to buy it:

There are about 45-50 Murtayas running around the world, and while the original Adrenaline Motorsports, Murtaya Sports Cars, and U.S. Distributor are no longer around, there is talk of a new company taking over the Murtaya business...

Just thought I'd update the thread for those interested...

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice bump. I just saw the Top Gear episode with the P2 the other night.

Thanks for the update.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

Those are beautiful cars!

My previous ride was a 2004 Z4 - light, handled like a dream, 230 hp. It wasn't 4wd, but for summer driving it couldn't be beat. The major benefit of 4wd is for winter driving, which for a soft-top convertible is not that useful.

The problem with the modern Z4's is that they have gotten so elegant and upscale that it kind of defeats the purpose of a roadster. I wouldn't spend $55K for a car that only seated 2 and you couldn't really drive in the winter. If Subaru made a convertible, it would have to be inexpensive yet fun to drive. I like the idea of the BR-Z convertible.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Very cool and rare.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12