My 2015 STi LE at the track....... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on My 2015 STi LE at the track....... within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i have literally read every single page on this 2015 forum, i went to the dealership as i wanna ...

Well i have literally read every single page on this 2015 forum, i went to the dealership as i wanna trade my 2014 ram for a 2015 wrx with sport pack.. i could not get him to budge on price and i am a sales man lool i have sold for chrysler for three years. from what he told me wrx and sti are really limited he said they will only be shipping about 400 wrx's to canada and about 300 sti's any one else here about this ? i am still trying to work numbers with him tho.

Also i had some questions about the wrx's hows the cabin noise ? and would you say you could do a 7-10 hour trip in them " comfortably" ?

And thanks to everyone who has been posting on here really love all the info glad to be apart of this forum and cant wait to get Mine ! Keep posting pics guys i love seeing them !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice lines, great video. A+

Thanks guys...... more videos from different tracks coming soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123