The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 98
Page 98 of 206 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3089

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ghoststrykre My dealer in Ohio didn't even take a deposit. even with a deposit, it's refundable. The ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    My dealer in Ohio didn't even take a deposit. even with a deposit, it's refundable. The worst that can happen is you say you don't want the vehicle (after the test drive) and you part ways. The dealership may not want to work with you in the future, but it doesn't matter. Until you sign, it's not yours.

I pre ordered based on the overwhelming love and respect reviewers were giving the car. I'm still confident.

-GhostStrykre
    This is my thought process as well.

It's not like they will have a hard time selling it to someone else.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrrwin View Post
    I'm 6' 4" and I fit fine with the moonroof.
    Thanks so much Fyr!

went to the subaru dealer near me today to test drive a wrx and see the STI.

IMO the STI looks BEAUTIFUL. but old motor and too stiff for a NYC DD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sti launch 2.jpg   Sti Launch.jpg   sti 3.jpg   sti 2.jpg   sti.jpg  

STI Launch 3.jpg  

DGM WRX base

looks great IMO. Test drove it. I Loved it. Didn't beat on it since it was brand spanking new. Was so much comfier than i thought it would be. Very pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to pick mine up on thursday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DGM WRX.jpg  

DGM in person is still my favorite for sure.

man... wtf is it with the new england area getting showered with WRX's and STi's right now?

meanwhile in Ohio I'm 2 weeks out away from the WRX i ordered (on the second day preorders were available). No local dealers seem to have any either... living in the midwest can be a drag lol. cheap cost of living is the only thing we got goin for us... and sportsball teams. and frequently they can suck.

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Still don't know how people are buying these 2015's without test driving them...
    Having just taken one on a test drive I understand why - it's like the reviews all say, "flat, flat, flat" and "awesome", only now you get to understand why they said that. There isn't a single thing about it which reminded me of my old WRX. The clutch and gears are easy and the ride is comfortable. The exhaust sounds nicer than those youtube vids, and the road noise is mild but the last thing on your mind. But the steering and suspension - point the wheel in a random direction and the car just goes there without blinking! I didn't consider ragging on the gas to comment on performance, but for cruising along the car is smooth. Give it some moderate gas and there is lag to about 2200rpm before it opens up nicely. I wish they had a proper demo as I could have been less kind, but seeing as this is a for-sale car that would have been rude. Probably for sale to me

Obviously not the best photo op, but here is the GBS WRX next to a WRB STI:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GBS1.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	142073

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GBS2.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	142081
    Last edited by Raven Logics; 04-01-2014 at 04:44 PM.

not gonna lie tho its gonna be hard to keep this car stock.. lmao. the one thing i do hate on the wrx tho is the wheels! holy **** their ugly lol

Quote Originally Posted by shasan546 View Post
    not gonna lie tho its gonna be hard to keep this car stock.. lmao. the one thing i do hate on the wrx tho is the wheels! holy **** their ugly lol
    Have you seen them in person? I thought that too but now after seeing them, I like them.

Quote Originally Posted by shasan546 View Post
    Have you seen them in person? I thought that too but now after seeing them, I like them.

So for those who have gotten there '15 wrx or already know what they will be paying when they get theirs. How much a month are you paying for yours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^That could be so relative of credit score, down payment, a decent sales discount, etc..

A premium WRX($29,290) with $0 down and 5% apr comes at about $550 a month..

^That could be so relative of credit score, down payment, a decent sales discount, etc..

A premium WRX($29,290) with $0 down and 5% apr comes at about $550 a month.. Add one more year of finance and the payment may drop to like $470, $450 if you can use the partnership program.

The premium base WRX can cost $550-$600 monthly with Ins. included depending of what state you live in. Here in Fl. we get raped by Ins. premiums..
    Last edited by Subiaficionado; 04-01-2014 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    yeah i test drove a car today. Still don't like them. But hey no car is perfect lol

Quote Originally Posted by Surfandskim92 View Post
    So for those who have gotten there '15 wrx or already know what they will be paying when they get theirs. How much a month are you paying for yours ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $0/month... except my crazy gas bill every month