The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 92
Page 92 of 205 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3063

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by AccordV62Wrx THis car is just so interested in taking my money with those gray aerodynamic stock wheels. ...

Quote Originally Posted by AccordV62Wrx View Post
    THis car is just so interested in taking my money with those gray aerodynamic stock wheels. I think the dark gray is the best match for dark gray exterior, what are your responses? Blue, Red and black are so delicious too while white seems to lessen "the shine" aspect of the 15 wrx. In terms of legit potential buyer, When one has the authority with an actual bang bang bank account, the timing and al feels very empowering and the powah to make an instant "kill" and snatch one of these rarified GEMS at will and more IMPORTANTLY, also have a valid and LEGIT reason to REPLACE ONE's SLAB AND WHIP with the "this is what fast feels like" QUICKNESS, the decision of color become paramount and the driving force. I have to get it right in terms of color and just can't make up my mind between blue and gray but these gray stockies could be the CRUCIAL FACTOR cause gray wheels obviously, duh self explanatory goes intrinsically well with gray exterior paint. But will gray depict and characterize sporty to the highest level or will I have to Asian Hornet (just like my avatar) and GET RED and ROWDY..aww yeah, IT's ON, future party in my garage kept 15 WRX!! I might need a HOUSE now just to garage this beast!! I get it right between Blue, Red and Dark Gray(due to stock gray wheels) and Black(last choice but meanest profile; just can't get another black since my Accord was black and this SW heat is just too BRUTAL)
    Google translate from a different language?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lol.. I couldn't understand it either

That STi front lip spoiler looks bad ass
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	141609

I am eager to know what the WRX vs STi can do in the track

Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    I'm kind of bummed about not having the LED lights on my premium, but I listen to a lot of music so the stereo was important to me. I'm sure I'll love the car just as much. My pockets were just a tad too small to splurge for that limited trim with the stereo. I wonder if the LED lights will ever come aftermarket.

-GhostStrykre
    Don't be bummed, when you see your car and drive it for the first time you won't even care because you'll be having so much fun. Also there are always aftermarket ones, hell maybe even a OEM pair somewhere if you wait long enough. But definitely wait a while and I'm sure you'll find some sweet aftermarket assemblies. I even found a set for my Sonata that had a slight fog tint to give it just a slight sexy dark look, while not too dark to reduce much light output. I bet you'll find something like that as an option too, great for darker colors.

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    Don't be bummed, when you see your car and drive it for the first time you won't even care because you'll be having so much fun. Also there are always aftermarket ones, hell maybe even a OEM pair somewhere if you wait long enough. But definitely wait a while and I'm sure you'll find some sweet aftermarket assemblies. I even found a set for my Sonata that had a slight fog tint to give it just a slight sexy dark look, while not too dark to reduce much light output. I bet you'll find something like that as an option too, great for darker colors.
    That's good to hear. The WRX is going to be my daily driver for several years. Once I'm able to get another DD, I'm totally gonna go nuts on aftermarket stuff. I'd like to get into autoX, and that sort of stuff (so LED lights will probably be the least of my concerns at that time ha). That's why I'm also pumped to hear that this new engine is going to be highly upgradeable. But you're absolutely right, once I hit the road in this thing, I'm just gonna be all smiles. Can't wait.

-GhostStrykre

Quote Originally Posted by AccordV62Wrx View Post
    THis car is just so interested in taking my money with those gray aerodynamic stock wheels. I think the dark gray is the best match for dark gray exterior, what are your responses? Blue, Red and black are so delicious too while white seems to lessen "the shine" aspect of the 15 wrx. In terms of legit potential buyer, When one has the authority with an actual bang bang bank account, the timing and al feels very empowering and the powah to make an instant "kill" and snatch one of these rarified GEMS at will and more IMPORTANTLY, also have a valid and LEGIT reason to REPLACE ONE's SLAB AND WHIP with the "this is what fast feels like" QUICKNESS, the decision of color become paramount and the driving force. I have to get it right in terms of color and just can't make up my mind between blue and gray but these gray stockies could be the CRUCIAL FACTOR cause gray wheels obviously, duh self explanatory goes intrinsically well with gray exterior paint. But will gray depict and characterize sporty to the highest level or will I have to Asian Hornet (just like my avatar) and GET RED and ROWDY..aww yeah, IT's ON, future party in my garage kept 15 WRX!! I might need a HOUSE now just to garage this beast!! I get it right between Blue, Red and Dark Gray(due to stock gray wheels) and Black(last choice but meanest profile; just can't get another black since my Accord was black and this SW heat is just too BRUTAL)
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

The WRX's have been in Alberta for about a week now - has anyone on here got one yet? I am hoping for the elusive GBS to arrive mid week

RE: AccordV62Wrx Post:

It appears to be a dilemma of which color wheels go best with the interior and exterior color of the vehicle ... this has been the ultimate question since the advent of the motor car ...

I'm starting to question if the dealer is telling me the truth. He told me my wrx will be there the 31 ( tomorrow ). Yet everyone I have talked to or that I read about says they have been told just "April" or at the end of April. Hopefully he is right and I'll have mine tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've called several dealers here in South Fl. and they all said mid April.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    That's good to hear. The WRX is going to be my daily driver for several years. Once I'm able to get another DD, I'm totally gonna go nuts on aftermarket stuff. I'd like to get into autoX, and that sort of stuff (so LED lights will probably be the least of my concerns at that time ha). That's why I'm also pumped to hear that this new engine is going to be highly upgradeable. But you're absolutely right, once I hit the road in this thing, I'm just gonna be all smiles. Can't wait.

-GhostStrykre
    When you get yours will you please take some pictures of the lights so we can compare them to Rainking's?

I'm really interested in seeing the difference in the Base/Premium lights vs the Limited ones.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    When you get yours will you please take some pictures of the lights so we can compare them to Rainking's?

I'm really interested in seeing the difference in the Base/Premium lights vs the Limited ones.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    Absolutely. This will be one of my first stops with photos.

-GhostStrykre

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Thanks for the post Rainking! Sorry to pry you away from the Reddits

Car looks awesome! Very glad to hear your first impression is positive. I wonder if I can find a comparison shot of the two different headlights. There seems to be a lot of confusion on that option.
    Base/Premium Headlights next to Rainking's Picture:

Name:	09-2015-subaru-wrx-fd-1.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	141649

Name:	LimitedWRB.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	125.5 KB 
ID:	141657

Quote Originally Posted by Subiaficionado View Post
    I've called several dealers here in South Fl. and they all said mid April.
    Where abouts in florida are you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Alien(s) Landing ACROSS Native territories!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnassium View Post
    RE: AccordV62Wrx Post:

It appears to be a dilemma of which color wheels go best with the interior and exterior color of the vehicle ... this has been the ultimate question since the advent of the motor car ...
    You misunderstood, my question was which exterior color goes best with the default gray wheels that are on ALL the WRXs. For this, I see it just like the clothese you wear. Duh, red and blue go best with gray wheels and no I do not plan on modding the crap out of my brand new car like a foolio. But I got it narrowed down to the Blue, Red and even black eventhough I die very slowly(the die is the high) in the inferno that is SW texas with my current black Accord V6. You ee, I already know what fast feels like without shifting so I have to stack all the weight up and see how things measure.

You are right, the better question is since noone wants to learn how to shift prior to all the enhancements that are hidden and that you can not see in the 15 Wrx(think suspension and steering and even safety with the knee airbag thangie), How many Wrxs will they sell in the auto-tragic CVT versus the what less then 10% of the MT in an auto-tragic world? It starts with test diving the CVT and seeing if 5.9 in the 0-60 will meet your needs with no shifting versus 5.3 (subie, Motor WEek tested) 0-60 with the new 6spd. You see, this kinda boggles my mind too because it is a smaller 2.0 liter but faster then the 2.5 liter and almost as fast as the outgoing ('14) MT, the CVT is. Get your grip right and this '15 can be gotten, get it?
    Last edited by AccordV62Wrx; 03-30-2014 at 01:04 PM.