The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 91
Page 91 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3089

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by devo0220 The Subaru rep at the Atlanta auto show this week told me the first shipment came ...

Quote Originally Posted by devo0220 View Post
    The Subaru rep at the Atlanta auto show this week told me the first shipment came in to Boston, and is being distributed from there, hence the northeastern dealerships getting them first.
    Very good to know. I want too call the dealer really badly, but I don't want to be annoying. I'll be annoying here where I can remain nameless and faceless. :-D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I placed my order on 3/11, I'd consider myself lucky if I see my limited by the end of April! Fingers crossed
    -Connecticut

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrrwin View Post
    Just got a call from the dealership today, my DGM Limited should be here 4/11!

In Portland, Or.
    I'm down in Salem, this gives me great hope for my phone call any day!

Reading these posts makes me sad. I didn't know the major difference between SOA and non-SOA dealers until it was too late. Early to mid May before I see my STi Launch Edition.

I'm going to be an insufferable, inconsolable mess until then.

Quote Originally Posted by dannymac63 View Post
    Reading these posts makes me sad. I didn't know the major difference between SOA and non-SOA dealers until it was too late. Early to mid May before I see my STi Launch Edition.

The dealer I ordered from has already put an order in on their own for 2 launch addition STIs. They said they weren't getting theirs until May.
    Maybe it's just STIs being a little behind?

If so, probably be the last time they'll be behind a regular WRX.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's weird because I waited until the local dealers had the actual official pricing before I put a deposit, and they got the pricing for the launch edition about 2 weeks earlier, and started making those orders first. I figured they'd have the STI LE's before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    That's weird because I waited until the local dealers had the actual official pricing before I put a deposit, and they got the pricing for the launch edition about 2 weeks earlier, and started making those orders first. I figured they'd have the STI LE's before anything else.
    My dealer did just what ibanez said, ordered the LE STi immediately yet No early delivery. Both of theirs are coming in well after the first lot of WRXs.

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    I placed my order on 3/11, I'd consider myself lucky if I see my limited by the end of April! Fingers crossed
    -Connecticut
    That just happens to be the same day I ordered mine.

Reading these posts makes me sad. I didn't know the major difference between SOA and non-SOA dealers until it was too late.
    Please forgive my ignorance, what exactly is the difference?

I'm kind of bummed about not having the LED lights on my premium, but I listen to a lot of music so the stereo was important to me. I'm sure I'll love the car just as much. My pockets were just a tad too small to splurge for that limited trim with the stereo. I wonder if the LED lights will ever come aftermarket.

-GhostStrykre

Banned
    Alien(s) Landing ACROSS Native territories!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    Okay, picked my car up yesterday. Here are my first impressions. Ask any questions you want.

Power...instant. I pushed it really hard around a corner and it felt planted. Active torque vectoring must have been working as I didn't have any understeer. Clutch and brakes are nice and the 6 speed transmission felt nice. Positive shifts and relatively short throws. The Harman Kardon sounds really good and the push button start is nice. Leather seats are very comfortable. Seat heaters work really well. Interior is really nice. Have lots of soft touch material. The only thing I really didn't like too much was the back up camera. It uses the 4.3 multi display instead of the navi screen. I do understand why they did that though. The back up camera is standard on all trim levels and they all have the multi display screen so it made sense to use that since the navi screen is optional. Very little road noise for what it is. Very acceptable to me. I don't hear any wind noise on highway speed. 70 MPH = 2,600 RPM. That 6th gear is nice for cruising on the highway with low RPM. I got 32.6 MPG on the 20 mile ride home from the dealer.

At the dealer:

For the folks that ordered the Limited, be happy. These LED headlights are amazing!

LED C

Nice cut off
    THis car is just so interested in taking my money with those gray aerodynamic stock wheels. I think the dark gray is the best match for dark gray exterior, what are your responses? Blue, Red and black are so delicious too while white seems to lessen "the shine" aspect of the 15 wrx. In terms of legit potential buyer, When one has the authority with an actual bang bang bank account, the timing and al feels very empowering and the powah to make an instant "kill" and snatch one of these rarified GEMS at will and more IMPORTANTLY, also have a valid and LEGIT reason to REPLACE ONE's SLAB AND WHIP with the "this is what fast feels like" QUICKNESS, the decision of color become paramount and the driving force. I have to get it right in terms of color and just can't make up my mind between blue and gray but these gray stockies could be the CRUCIAL FACTOR cause gray wheels obviously, duh self explanatory goes intrinsically well with gray exterior paint. But will gray depict and characterize sporty to the highest level or will I have to Asian Hornet (just like my avatar) and GET RED and ROWDY..aww yeah, IT's ON, future party in my garage kept 15 WRX!! I might need a HOUSE now just to garage this beast!! I get it right between Blue, Red and Dark Gray(due to stock gray wheels) and Black(last choice but meanest profile; just can't get another black since my Accord was black and this SW heat is just too BRUTAL)
    Last edited by AccordV62Wrx; 03-29-2014 at 09:50 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AccordV62Wrx View Post
    THis car is just so interested in taking my money with those gray aerodynamic stock wheels. I think the dark gray is the best match for dark gray exterior, what are your responses? Blue, Red and black are so delicious too while white seems to lessen "the shine" aspect of the 15 wrx. In terms of legit potential buyer, When one has the authority with an actual bang bang bank account, the timing and al feels very empowering and the powah to make an instant "kill" and snatch one of these rarified GEMS at will and more IMPORTANTLY, also have a valid and LEGIT reason to REPLACE ONE's SLAB AND WHIP with the "this is what fast feels like" QUICKNESS, the decision of color become paramount and the driving force. I have to get it right in terms of color and just can't make up my mind between blue and gray but these gray stockies could be the CRUCIAL FACTOR cause gray wheels obviously, duh self explanatory goes intrinsically well with gray exterior paint. But will gray depict and characterize sporty to the highest level or will I have to Asian Hornet (just like my avatar) and GET RED and ROWDY..aww yeah, IT's ON, future party in my garage kept 15 WRX!! I might need a HOUSE now just to garage this beast!! I get it right between Blue, Red and Dark Gray(due to stock gray wheels) and Black(last choice but meanest profile; just can't get another black since my Accord was black and this SW heat is just too BRUTAL)
    I have read this twice, and I can honestly say I have no idea what you're trying to say.
    2013 Subaru WRX named BlueRex
    2003 Jeep Rubicon, special zombie apocalypse edition

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcritter View Post
    I have read this twice, and I can honestly say I have no idea what you're trying to say.
    I thought the same thing and assumed it was because it is 1am. I was going to reread in the morning. Now I guess I don't have to. Ha

-GhostStrykre

Quote Originally Posted by WRXcritter View Post
    ^this

i sat here for 5 minutes to read this more than once and it was about the wheels? they are factory wheels? you can always change them right? don't like something then change it!