The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 90
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 213 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3192

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by michaelwfox I asked SOA when the "Build Your Own" section would be updated. Their response is below. ...

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I asked SOA when the "Build Your Own" section would be updated. Their response is below.

"Thank you for contacting Subaru of America, Inc. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to contact us.

We welcome your interest in a future 2015 Subaru WRX purchase. Typically, our site will reflect the new model right around the time of the release of the vehicles to the dealerships. We anticipate mid-spring for the WRX models release to the dealerships. We would recommend keeping an eye on our site where we will post new information when it is available."
    Definitely needs to be added. I mean the Aussies have it, and now we have people here with keys in hand-cars on road! I can't keep going to the Australian site ever day to see the WRX is DGM while I wait for mine like a kid watches the clock in school...
    Well I guess I can...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post

Dude that's killer! Looks like it's ready to pounce on it's prey! (Prius)

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    Ask any questions you want.
    When you do a clutch dump at redline from zero, at around how many revs does the power start to tail off? Haha, obviously please don't try that, but have you noticed any power tail off through the range that you have experienced so far, or is it pretty consistent?

After sitting in the STI at the auto show a few days ago, I finally decided I didn't need them to start showing up willy nilly at dealerships for a test drive to put some money down. Unfortunately, it turns out I'll still have to wait 8 weeks for my black limited to show up from the factory. I now join the rest of you soon-to-be-owners waiting on the couch.

Quote Originally Posted by devo0220 View Post
    After sitting in the STI at the auto show a few days ago, I finally decided I didn't need them to start showing up willy nilly at dealerships for a test drive to put some money down. Unfortunately, it turns out I'll still have to wait 8 weeks for my black limited to show up from the factory. I now join the rest of you soon-to-be-owners waiting on the couch.
    Man, it feels like I've been waiting on the couch for a lifetime.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    When you do a clutch dump at redline from zero, at around how many revs does the power start to tail off? Haha, obviously please don't try that, but have you noticed any power tail off through the range that you have experienced so far, or is it pretty consistent?
    Yea, not dumping the clutch from redline. Car and driver did that and got 4.9 seconds 0-60 bouncing off 2nd gear.

The power comes early and continues to pull strong. I don't feel it dropping off.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez97 View Post
    Man, it feels like I've been waiting on the couch for a lifetime.

Only a few more days of sitting on the couch for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Surfandskim92 View Post
    Only a few more days of sitting on the couch for me.

Still haven't heard a real date. Think we're at a disadvantage in the south. It is on schedule for April last I heard.

Still haven't heard a real date. Think we're at a disadvantage in the south. It is on schedule for April last I heard.

Where abouts are you? My dealer told me the 31

Where abouts are you? My dealer told me the 31

Denton(Dallas), Tx

Denton(Dallas), Tx

Florida here

Florida here

I hope I'm wrong and it gets here sooner. I ordered on presidents day.

Only reason I thought it might have been a disadvantage is because the dealer said it would come in on train after hitting port. Don't know where the port is, but all the people I've seen that have gotten theirs are up north.

Just my reasoning with all this time waiting on my hands.

Just got a call from the dealership today, my DGM Limited should be here 4/11!

In Portland, Or.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrrwin View Post
    Just got a call from the dealership today, my DGM Limited should be here 4/11!

In Portland, Or.
    Grrr ... I hate you all! ;-)

I hope I'm wrong and it gets here sooner. I ordered on presidents day.

Only reason I thought it might have been a disadvantage is because the dealer said it would come in on train after hitting port. Don't know where the port is, but all the people I've seen that have gotten theirs are up north.

Just my reasoning with all this time waiting on my hands.

The Subaru rep at the Atlanta auto show this week told me the first shipment came in to Boston, and is being distributed from there, hence the northeastern dealerships getting them first.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.