The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 89
Page 89 of 205 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3071

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ghoststrykre Omg... so hawt. I got everything you did except I got the premium with the nav. ...

Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    Omg... so hawt. I got everything you did except I got the premium with the nav. I had to choose between the limited with leather and no upgraded sound, or premium with cloth and upgraded sound. I went with the latter.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they all have the LED c light, but you got HID headlights where I did not. I could be wrong tho.

I know the car is pretty fresh to you, but how do you feel about the longevity of the vehicle? My base mustang didn't scream quality on the inside when I got it so in the back of my mind I knew it was gonna fall apart (and it did).
    How would you rate your initial impressions on a scale of 1 to 10? 10 being amazeballs.

-GhostStrykre
    No, only the Limited gets the LED C. Base and standard gets halogen bulb including the C and you don't get the black out interior. It is chrome.

This car feels very premium to me even though it is from a economy family. I would rate it a solid 8 for what it is. Even when you close the door, it has a very nice deep thunk.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks for the post Rainking! Sorry to pry you away from the Reddits

Car looks awesome! Very glad to hear your first impression is positive. I wonder if I can find a comparison shot of the two different headlights. There seems to be a lot of confusion on that option.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Thanks for the post Rainking! Sorry to pry you away from the Reddits

Car looks awesome! Very glad to hear your first impression is positive. I wonder if I can find a comparison shot of the two different headlights. There seems to be a lot of confusion on that option.
    No problem. I meant to post it here first but it is so much easier on reddit using alien blue on my iPhone while I was out and about yesterday.

Uhhh I'm new to reddit so what subreddit are you guys speaking of?

-GhostStrykre

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    Uhhh I'm new to reddit so what subreddit are you guys speaking of?

-GhostStrykre
    /r/Subaru

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Here's a few more iPhone pics. Waiting for a nice day to use my dSLR.

2015 WRX - Imgur

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    No, only the Limited gets the LED C. Base and standard gets halogen bulb including the C and you don't get the black out interior. It is chrome.

This car feels very premium to me even though it is from a economy family. I would rate it a solid 8 for what it is. Even when you close the door, it has a very nice deep thunk.
    Yup, one of the major factors for me when deciding between premium and limited. My dealer quoted $850 more to get the limited... HIDs, leather, power seat! How could I not!? When I saw the regional car and sat in it I thought the same thing, "wow this feels premium for a sporty family sedan".

Looks good man! So stoked for my car coming!

Went to the dealer yesterday. Mine should be here on the 31 or the 1 so 2 or 3 more days for me. Ordered the wrx base in wr blue. 6 speed mt. In florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the dealer yesterday. Mine should be here on the 31 or the 1 so 2 or 3 more days for me. Ordered the wrx base in wr blue. 6 speed mt. In florida

Quote Originally Posted by Surfandskim92 View Post

Congrats dude! I'm guessing they just happened to have the model and color you wanted on the way, or near by cause that's insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    Congrats dude! I'm guessing they just happened to have the model and color you wanted on the way, or near by cause that's insane!
    Yeah I went there and they only had 1 wrx base 6mt coming in so I put my name on it. Just happened to be the color I wanted to. Can't wait so stoked to get it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I asked SOA when the "Build Your Own" section would be updated. Their response is below.

"Thank you for contacting Subaru of America, Inc. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to contact us.

We welcome your interest in a future 2015 Subaru WRX purchase. Typically, our site will reflect the new model right around the time of the release of the vehicles to the dealerships. We anticipate mid-spring for the WRX models release to the dealerships. We would recommend keeping an eye on our site where we will post new information when it is available."

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I asked SOA when the "Build Your Own" section would be updated. Their response is below.

"Thank you for contacting Subaru of America, Inc. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to contact us.

We welcome your interest in a future 2015 Subaru WRX purchase. Typically, our site will reflect the new model right around the time of the release of the vehicles to the dealerships. We anticipate mid-spring for the WRX models release to the dealerships. We would recommend keeping an eye on our site where we will post new information when it is available."
    Yeah I was thinking they should be doing that this week

I Support ClubWRX
    That LED C looks great!

Still really interested to see what the Base/Premium lights look like. Hopefully we will see one shortly.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR