The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 84
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 213 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 3188

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have a question. Can the new WRX and/or STi be purchased with the Subaru partnership discount program to get ...

I have a question. Can the new WRX and/or STi be purchased with the Subaru partnership discount program to get an extra 2-3% off MSRP?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron W View Post
    I ordered my WRX Premium in the Lightning Red. Dark grey and red together are my favorite colors, so it was a no brainer for me. Plus it'll be a little more unique since I have a feeling there'll be quite a few of the WRB around.
    I'd take red over WRB as well. I think it's my favourite colour in the new WRX, but I prefer to blend in a little in a fun car for obvious reasons.

Considering I've had 4 black, 1 silver, 1 gray and 1 white car, I think it's time for some color. I like the idea of red, but I don't like the red offered. If it were a VERY dark red pearl...then I'd consider it. I still think I'm going for WRB personally.

Well, my 6 year old told me "Daddy, you better get the WRB or else!" I'm not sure what "or else" could be, but I better not take any chances. Looks like it will WRB!

Also, I'm thinking about adding the Sport Package. Has anyone else thought about this?

* STI Performance Exhaust 03P
    * STI MT6 Short Throw Shifter 041
    * STI MT6 Leather/Aluminum Shift Knob J8A
    * STI 17-inch Black Alloy Wheels 04A
    Last edited by Willbo; 03-26-2014 at 10:28 AM.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Willbo View Post
    Also, I'm thinking about adding the Sport Package. Has anyone else thought about this?

I'm thinking I can source all of those components for much cheaper separately
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Willbo View Post

I would only add this if they included the STI underspolier kit for free.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

SDC order update.

Order date 2/21/14
    VIN revived 3/22/14

Just received call from dealer my car is in and will be ready for pick up Friday morning.

WRX WRB 6MT Limited option 22 FUQ (navi with H/K, push button start and homelink).

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    SDC order update.

Order date 2/21/14
    VIN revived 3/22/14

Just received call from dealer my car is in and will be ready for pick up Friday morning.

WRX WRB 6MT Limited option 22 FUQ (navi with H/K, push button start and homelink).
    Congrats! I hope mine takes longer though since I am not quite ready yet!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    SDC order update.

Order date 2/21/14
    VIN revived 3/22/14

That is awesome!! Please make a build thread for it You'd be the first actual 2015 on the site probably!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez97 View Post
    Every since this post I've been obsessively watching this stupid boat.
    I've just been bouncing around the world looking at all the boats. I've been trying to find the largest boat out there...and I succeeded. It's a Maersk container ship that is 399 meters long. It's amazing.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez97 View Post
    Every since this post I've been obsessively watching this stupid boat.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I've just been bouncing around the world looking at all the boats. I've been trying to find the largest boat out there...and I succeeded. It's a Maersk container ship that is 399 meters long. It's amazing.
    LOL, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I've just been bouncing around Google looking at all the boats. I've been trying to find the largest boat out there...and I succeeded. It's a Maersk container ship that is 399 meters long. It's amazing.
    According to Maersk it's 400 meters long and Wiki says it's 398. Are you trying to trick us here?

Banned
    Alien(s) Landing ACROSS Native territories!!
    Hey guys,

I just heard news that my car is totaled out although I think I could still get it fixed from a lower priced shop, I want to investigate this iteration of the Wrx with the 2015 as a potential REPLACEMENT! The only thing is I do not know whether to pursue the 2015 MT or the CVT and then possibly negotiate on some remaining 2014s if there are any. I know it remains up in the air but I am mainly interested in the '15s but cannot get one to test drive in either tranny but what are you recommendations. I am coming off an Accord 06 in the slushbox but my friend has a 2011 Wrx MT and I have rode as a passenger recently and I noticed he doesn't shift but once or twice as we are cruising. With the 6mt and needing 3 shift to get to 60, I still do not anticipate shifting a LOT more but nonetheless, will it be slower on those spirited jaunts or say I am driving faster then norm on different roads or just a strip of long highway, should I be concerned with shifting too much? Would that be bad for a novice who has never shifted before?
    The other big thing that worries me is the longevity of the CVT and it won't be as exciting as a MT?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.