The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 82
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 214 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3198

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Racer495 I ordered the base so just to get the audio upgrade I would have to jump ...

Quote Originally Posted by Racer495 View Post
    I ordered the base so just to get the audio upgrade I would have to jump to a limited plus 2500. Basically 4500 extra. 26k is more than double what I've ever spent on a car in the past so in summary I'm being cheap. lol
    not necessarily true. you can get the audio upgrade my getting a WRX Premium and getting the navigation system. the 9 speaker 440watt system is included with that. i know, because that's what i ordered. you might not need to even get the WRX premium. you might just be able to get the base and just splurge for the nav system (which is like $2000 extra) and you'll get the audio upgrade. i'm not 100% sure on that. you might need to at least get the premium trim in order to get the audio with the nav. so you can look into that.

i know the nav systems in subaru's kind of suck, but oh well. i got the audio system, and it is a functional nav system when i need it, even if it isn't the greatest (saves my phone battery too).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm thinking 2015 galaxy blue STi limited with nav-keyless & short throw.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I ordered the base so just to get the audio upgrade I would have to jump to a limited plus 2500. Basically 4500 extra. 26k is more than double what I've ever spent on a car in the past so in summary I'm being cheap. lol
    Plus not everyone wants leather. I am would pay extra for the HK if I could keep the cloth.

So... According to another WRX thread this boat has some of the first WRX/STI shipments on it. Anybody pick up theirs yet

Live Ships Map - AIS - Vessel Traffic and Positions - AIS Marine Traffic

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
    So... According to another WRX thread this boat has some of the first WRX/STI shipments on it. Anybody pick up theirs yet

So I'm guessing that is the second ship? Left from CT and went up to MA. I'm guessing all WRX/STI's are still built in Japan right?
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe View Post

Who cares about threads and WRXs and that crap...this website is freakin awesome!!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I googled the interior of the 14 impreza and 15 Rex and the radio unit, door panels, and trunk all appear identical. I should have the car in a few weeks and will report back.
    Very curious to know this. Tried to get the kicker audio upgrade added but wasn't able to in time.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post

Although to be honest I'm still trying to make my mind up on the color. Silver? WRB? Galaxy?

I'm definitely thinking Limited with nav-keyless and short throw. I want that upgraded sound system, keyless and short throw but I don't want the gold wheels on the launch.
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Besides I've had my current vehicle for 2 years now. That's like seven in TheJ-car years.
    -The J

I Support ClubWRX

Although to be honest I'm still trying to make my mind up on the color. Silver? WRB? Galaxy?

I'm definitely thinking Limited with nav-keyless and short throw. I want that upgraded sound system, keyless and short throw but I don't want the gold wheels on the launch.
    Between those three I think Galaxy looks the best.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Between those three I think Galaxy looks the best.
    I think so too. But I think it shows dirt faster. The silver is a little more subdued.
    -The J

I Support ClubWRX
    I wonder what is costs to order a wrx trunk painted to match.
    -The J

I Support ClubWRX
    I think so too. But I think it shows dirt faster. The silver is a little more subdued.
    Very true.

Right now my future color choices are Silver, WRB, GBS and DGM. With a heavy leaning towards GBS and DGM.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.