The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 81
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 214 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3198

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Longtime reader, first time poster. I am about to leap from evo to wrx. Does anyone know invoice on Canadian ...

Longtime reader, first time poster. I am about to leap from evo to wrx. Does anyone know invoice on Canadian pricing? Does anyone know what is the going rate? I wanted to compare what I'm being offered. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedman View Post
    Longtime reader, first time poster. I am about to leap from evo to wrx. Does anyone know invoice on Canadian pricing? Does anyone know what is the going rate? I wanted to compare what I'm being offered. Thanks.
    This page The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread has a lot of info. on pricing and options. As regards Canadian pricing though, you'll have to figure out the approx. amount more and tack it, assuming it'll be about the same amount to add per trim level.

Good luck man, nice to see you make the switch

I Support ClubWRX

Welcome to Club

I haven't seen Canadian invoice anywhere yet. But Canadian pricing is here:
    Subaru Canada Inc. | Subaru Canada: All-new 2015 WRX and WRX STI Offer Better Performance, Better Value

Options:
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Other useful link:
    http://www.pr.subaru.ca/Content/7907...5STI_PG_EN.pdf

There is lots of info on the Canadian markets units on NASIOC as well:
    Subaru Canada, Inc. Announces 2015 WRX & STI Prices - NASIOC
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Just out of interest, what are you being offered? Most dealers in my area are promising MSRP only, but I am sure that might be different when we have our chequebooks in our hands
    Last edited by Raven Logics; 03-20-2014 at 08:49 AM.

^Also, the first pictures of a Base model with no fogs or spoiler. I'm digging that look!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    More GBS pictures?
    2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti - SOLD
    2000 PY Acura Integra Type R 59k miles - EX track warrior/weekend car
    2012 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback - SOLD
    2013 WRB Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback #2 - SOLD
    2015 WRB Subaru WRX - purchased on 5-06-2014
    "The Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy, but where are they." - Plutarch

That's a pretty sexy color!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll leave this here...

BMW M235i vs. Mercedes CLA45 AMG vs. Subaru WRX STI - Motor Trend

Two things became noticeable at this point: how articulately the flat-bottom steering wheel communicated, and how calm the chassis remained, with no tendency to understeer on these back roads.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Off subject here but I ordered a kicker upgrade system (sub, tweeters, speakers) off ebay for a 2012-2014 impreza sedan (non wrx) Best I could tell this should be an exact fit to the 2015 wrx. It seemed like a good deal, $399. I know I could have gotten more bang for the buck with aftermarket but plug and play will be nice. Thoughts?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer495 View Post
    Off subject here but I ordered a kicker upgrade system (sub, tweeters, speakers) off ebay for a 2012-2014 impreza sedan (non wrx) Best I could tell this should be an exact fit to the 2015 wrx. It seemed like a good deal, $399. I know I could have gotten more bang for the buck with aftermarket but plug and play will be nice. Thoughts?
    Pretty sure that's not going to be a direct fit.

2015 is a completely different car.

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    Great read! Thanks for sharing
    Last edited by michaelwfox; 03-21-2014 at 10:22 AM.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    seriously, that was a great article to read!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Pretty sure that's not going to be a direct fit.

2015 is a completely different car.
    Re-read your post and see that you are talking about the 2014 Impreza.

I still don't think it will be a direct fit but, I guess it possibly could work. Why not just get the H&K upgrade with the WRX though?

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I ordered the base so just to get the audio upgrade I would have to jump to a limited plus 2500. Basically 4500 extra. 26k is more than double what I've ever spent on a car in the past so in summary I'm being cheap. lol

I Support ClubWRX
    I ordered the base so just to get the audio upgrade I would have to jump to a limited plus 2500. Basically 4500 extra. 26k is more than double what I've ever spent on a car in the past so in summary I'm being cheap. lol
    Fair enough! When you get the car make sure to update us if it does work out!

Could help people wanting a lower cost option

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I googled the interior of the 14 impreza and 15 Rex and the radio unit, door panels, and trunk all appear identical. I should have the car in a few weeks and will report back.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.