The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 80
Page 80 of 211 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3156

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Remigius Ugh...why do people install those window deflector/visor/tint things. Didn't those die with the 90s? What's so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Remigius View Post
    Ugh...why do people install those window deflector/visor/tint things. Didn't those die with the 90s?
    What's so wrong with them? I think they look good on top of the fact they help with wind noise when the roof is open...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    What's so wrong with them? I think they look good on top of the fact they help with wind noise when the roof is open...
    They're beautiful, should come bundled with a car bra at all trim levels.

Does anyone know the specifics of the wrx 17" wheel dimensions? I am looking into getting a better looking set for the summer and then put snow tires on the stock rims.

Quote Originally Posted by Racer495 View Post
    Does anyone know the specifics of the wrx 17" wheel dimensions? I am looking into getting a better looking set for the summer and then put snow tires on the stock rims.
    It looks like they will be 17x8 ET55 - can't confirm until the car is out. I have now seen the stock wheels on silver - they don't actually look too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by dasanii9 View Post
    So is $1000 under invoice for a 15' limited sti doable? How much are you guys getting off under invoice? My dealer wont budge from $500 under invoice for the launch model
    man i got $1000 over invoice. i was happy it was a thousand under sticker at least. that's pretty stunning the dealer is willing to drop under invoice on a vehicle they're ordering. especially on a limited run group like the launch model.

Hey everyone,

What's the expected delivery date from time of order on WRX's? I'm thinking about placing a pre order tomorrow.

Hey everyone,

What's the expected delivery date from time of order on WRX's? I'm thinking about placing a pre order tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyZee View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just called my dealership yesterday. 8 weeks is their minimum right now. Unlikely it'd be any faster. In my case it looks like it's gonna take maybe 10 weeks. I hope not but we will see.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just pre-ordered a 2015 Grey WRX limited 6-speed, dealer wouldn't budge from MSRP, but they were the only one in the area that wasn't trying to charge some additional markup. Was quoted a delivery time of April, should know the exact date in a week or 2. Pretty excited, this will be my first WRX, and first Subaru.

I ordered last week, and was given an expected delivery date of June through their ordering system. I was also lucky to get my car under invoice.

I've been given invoice pricing before, but never below. I don't know how you all do it. Crazy stuff.

I was reading through the previous pages of this thread and came across the exhaust note discussion. Is that boxer rumble really gone? I watched videos of UELH versus ELH and the difference was kind of noticeable. If they weren't side by side, I wouldn't be able to tell for sure. I just figure that after I slap some aftermarket cat back exhaust from borla or cobb, everything will be just dandy. Thoughts?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    I've been given invoice pricing before, but never below. I don't know how you all do it. Crazy stuff.

I was reading through the previous pages of this thread and came across the exhaust note discussion. Is that boxer rumble really gone? I watched videos of UELH versus ELH and the difference was kind of noticeable. If they weren't side by side, I wouldn't be able to tell for sure. I just figure that after I slap some aftermarket cat back exhaust from borla or cobb, everything will be just dandy. Thoughts?

The exaggerated rumble is gone yes. However, it a big improvement in efficiency. We will have to wait and see how the aftermarket handles it, I'm not sure an axle/cat-back would bring much of the rumble back. Might help make the exhaust tone deeper but, as long as you use ELH it won't have the same rumble.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Bummer. Coming from a Mustang to this 2015 Subaru WRX, I have a lot of faith in Borla. Borla did some nice work on their exhaust systems for the V6 mustangs that really enhanced the sound and brought it as close as it will ever be to the sound of the V8 GTs. Long story short, I have faith that I'll be happy with the aftermarket sound.

I do want to note that I'm happy with performance/efficiency over sound though. It's a subject I could feel differently depending on the day, but I think Subaru was wise on this one.

-GhostStrykre

Quote Originally Posted by ghoststrykre View Post
    I do want to note that I'm happy with performance/efficiency over sound though. It's a subject I could feel differently depending on the day, but I think Subaru was wise on this one.
    UELH and twin scroll don't play well together, screws around with the spooling. There are other options for the FA20DIT.

that's really not too bad. for me it is on the edge of beginning to sound "ricey", but i'm still confident that a manufacturer will great a great sound out of the WRX that sounds better than that XT (which wasn't hateful). i'll wait for some people to take the plunge and post videos before i commit to a $1200 catback system. this 2015 WRX is bringing a lot of good things into the mix, and for me it is worth it over the outgoing 2014. my WRX will be my daily driver so having a nicer interior is a big deal for me. i also think it'd be fun to mod this WRX heavily once it is paid off and i can afford a different DD. from what everyone on here has been saying, the new engine is much better for being modded and adding horsepower. i'm still super stoked for my april arrival date.