The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 65
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 213 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by michaelwfox I agree! I like everything about the new car. Well, mostly everything, I dislike it in ...

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I agree!

I like everything about the new car. Well, mostly everything, I dislike it in white and red.

Also, I really really like the price point. They "say" a fully loaded Limited w/ CVT will be at around $33k. For a car that supposedly drives like it does you can't beat that price point in my opinion. I would imagine to get the car like I want it will be around $29k
    Where did you hear about that price.Because I've been calling every Subaru Dealership in my area and none of them have prices on the 2015.They said the car isn't going to be selling at the dealerships until the Spring

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by heyphillip View Post
    Where did you hear about that price.Because I've been calling every Subaru Dealership in my area and none of them have prices on the 2015.They said the car isn't going to be selling at the dealerships until the Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    2015 pricing found?

To save a click:
    Base WRX - $26,295
    Base STI - $34,495

What are everyone's thoughts on this? I'm pretty happy to see the WRX is only $300 more than the outgoing model. However, I really don't see the justification for spending $8,200 more on the STI at this point. Maybe if it wasn't using the same drive train as the current model. To me there just doesn't seem to be $8,200 more value in the STI right now.

Manchester Subaru | Vehicles for sale in Manchester, NH 03102

Credit to 96accord again
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Cool thanks I live in the Northeast maybe there a little slow here about news on this car.I'm wondering with those prices is it better to lease for 42 months than buy it at the end of the lease.

Quote Originally Posted by heyphillip View Post
    Cool thanks I live in the Northeast maybe there a little slow here about news on this car.I'm wondering with those prices is it better to lease for 42 months than buy it at the end of the lease.
    It all depends on the lease factor. There won't be much residual data on a new model year so they will probably hike the lease rates up a bit. To give you an idea, I leased a WRX and then bought it. I am also currently in a lease for an Infiniti G37x coupe. My Infiniti lease is only $17 more per month than my WRX was, yet the sticker is $16,500 more. I only put down $1,000 more on the Infiniti (1,500 vs. 500). There's way too many factors to tell. If you're going to lease for 42 months, you might as well buy it and finance longer. 7 years is available through most banks nowadays...although at a higher INT rate of course.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	143pdoz.gif 
Views:	303 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	135873

Don't quote me on this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	332x7c3.jpg 
Views:	292 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	135905
    Last edited by Raven Logics; 02-15-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks for the breakdown, looks accurate.

Hey where did you get that second spread sheet? Is that legit from Subaru America, showing the dealer invoice?
    Last edited by ByrdBones; 02-15-2014 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    Hey where did you get that second spread sheet? Is that legit from Subaru America, showing the dealer invoice?
    I can only verify the MSRPs I'm afraid, the invoice pricing came from another forum. I have no reason to suspect they would be false though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ByrdBones View Post
    Thanks for the breakdown, looks accurate.

2015 Subaru WRX priced from $26,295*, STI from $34,495* - Autoblog

There is an official Subaru Press Release at the bottom of that link. I will quote the important part:
    "2015 SUBARU WRX and WRX STI SEDAN

Model/Trim – Transmission – MSRP – MSRP + destination and delivery

WRX – 6MT – $26,295 – $27,090
    WRX Premium – 6MT – $28,495 – $29,290
    WRX Premium – CVT – $29,695 – $30,490
    WRX Limited – 6MT – $29,995 – $30,790
    WRX Limited – CVT – $31,195 – $31,990
    WRX STI – 6MT – $34,495 – $35,290
    WRX STI Launch Edition – 6MT – $37,395 – $38,190
    WRX STI Limited – 6MT – $38,495 – $39,290

2015 OPTION PACKAGES

- Navigation + Audio w/ Harman/Kardon® Amplifier and speakers – $2,000
    - Navi System + Audio w/ Harman/Kardon® Amplifier and speakers + Keyless Access and Start – $2,500
    - Navigation System +Keyless Access and Start – $1,500

Destination & Delivery is $795 and may vary in the following states: CT, HI, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, RI and VT. D&D is $945 for dealers in Alaska."
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX

The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread

It's a value proposition. Different folks will perceive the value of the components of a proposition differently.

I'm still thinking a new STi this spring/summer for me. Mostly because I need the big wing to compensate for my small... mind.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    It's a value proposition. Different folks will perceive the value of the components of a proposition differently.

I'm still thinking a new STi this spring/summer for me. Mostly because I need the big wing to compensate for my small... mind.
    You're absolutely right. Added value boils down to pure numbers for me. However, never underestimate the value others have on merely a badge.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    You're absolutely right. Added value boils down to pure numbers for me. However, never underestimate the value others have on merely a badge.
    And a wing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I'm interested in potentially ordering a 2015 WRX Limited CVT. This would be my first Subaru. I was wondering: (1) How is the ground clearance of the WRX - is it lower than a standard sedan or similar ground clearance? and (2) How are the LED headlights that the Limited model has? Are they comparable to Xenon/HID headlights?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    And a wing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I want to get rid of the wing on the my '15 Sti, is there a delete option for that?

I don't think the wing will make much difference on a track and it is a bit "boy racer" not a status symbol, at least in my opinion.....

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche 911 View Post
    I want to get rid of the wing on the my '15 Sti, is there a delete option for that?

I don't think the wing will make much difference on a track and it is a bit "boy racer" not a status symbol, at least in my opinion.....
    My guess is the WRX trunk will be swappable. Remember to swap the trunk struts as well.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.