The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Mikie13 To combat the double fog, of course. Lol. Nice. I totally failed to take doubke fog ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    To combat the double fog, of course.
    Lol. Nice. I totally failed to take doubke fog into consideration.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2002 OBP WRX - Stage II - "Black Betty"
    1987 Subaru GL Wagon - Stock - "Mr. Ratburn" - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by subypete View Post
    Lol. Nice. I totally failed to take doubke fog into consideration.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking that lightly. Too many people have been unable to handle sarcasm around here lately.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by subypete View Post
    What's with the weird double fog-lights?
    Somewhere it was explained that the light above the fog light is the new DRL.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Somewhere it was explained that the light above the fog light is the new DRL.
    This is also true of another new car, the Jeep Cherokee. Top most light, that usually is the normal headlight from years past, is the new DRL. Look for this on lots of new models in design language. IMO, hideous on the Jeep, but looks tolerable here.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

That new Jeep is

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Thank you for taking that lightly. Too many people have been unable to handle sarcasm around here lately.
    Double fog is something not to be taken lightly. Those fog lights look like the main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Designs like this are done to every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeter.

BECAUSE #RACEKOR!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunna02 View Post
    Those fog lights look like the main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Designs like this are done to every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeter.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attmeme1.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	120866
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Those fog lights look like the main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Designs like this are done to every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeter.
    I already knew that.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Double fog is something not to be taken lightly. Those fog lights look like the main winding was of the normal lotus-odeltoid type placed in panendurmic semi-bulloid slots of the stator. Designs like this are done to every seventh conductor being connected by a non-reversible tremmy pipe to the differential girdle spring on the up-end of the grammeter.

BECAUSE #RACEKOR!!
    If the 2015 wrx has a turbo encabulator then I can say with certainty that it will be the fastest car ever. Fact.

Sent via sorcery
    2002 OBP WRX - Stage II - "Black Betty"
    1987 Subaru GL Wagon - Stock - "Mr. Ratburn" - SOLD

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd View Post
    Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Dude.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I guess it's not going to look like the WRX concept.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

I Support ClubWRX
    Notice no badge on the grille. No mention of the STI either. As was speculated perhaps a separate STI will not be available. Probably a WRX with optional STI package.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Rapid over reaction: I hate the hood. Take off the hood scoop and it looks like a Taurus SHO. The headlights looks awesome. Big fan of those. The bumper looks quite aggressive from this angle and the fog lights look good. But based on this image, I'm glad I got the 2014 while they were still the old body style. I'm not sold on this front end look. Looks better than I anticipated though. Nov 20th for the official reveal!

Funny side note, I got the notice of the picture being posted on this thread before it went up on SOA's FB feed. ClubDub, FTW.
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.