The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 44
Page 44 of 203 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; IMHO just an observation.. I think the STi in the pics out today looks a lot more like an EVO ...

I Support ClubWRX
    IMHO just an observation.. I think the STi in the pics out today looks a lot more like an EVO than it has previously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks better than the WRX, IMO. I like this look, but could be the color/wheel combo. I like the wing, but I think a spoiler lip would look better or a flatter wing like the GR sedans have. Now let's see what engine they announce.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

I love it. I want one. The wheels were my favorite part of the concept, but I like what they did here. I wish I could sell my 07 and pick up a 15 STi!

It looks just the same as the WRX, but with a Spoiler. Not thrilled. Still excited to hear the performance aspects though.

IMO, that Evo looks MUCH better though.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    It looks just the same as the WRX, but with a Spoiler. Not thrilled. Still excited to hear the performance aspects though.

IMO, that Evo looks MUCH better though.
    Yeah I certainly wasn't expecting a dramatic departure from the wrx. If it was it would be very strange relative to history.

I really like though. IMHO I think the evos look nice but not really better.

I'm definitely excited to find out what the other specs are too.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I think I know why I like it...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	srt-sti.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	130041

RR
    '04 SRT-4 E.blue
    ---past flyers---
    '03 WRX Silver
    '98 Maxima SE

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcuda View Post
    I think I know why I like it...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	srt-sti.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	130041

it's better looking than a dodge?
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

I think it's fair to say most cars have a resemblance to each other, save for some exotics. Everyone has 4 wheels, doors, a windshield, roof, mirrors, etc. They can't be that far away from the same location on all cars of the same variant (4 doors, for example). It is not looking too bad, but what happened to wider stance? I don't see it.
    Last edited by azeemtn; 01-08-2014 at 09:46 AM.

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by azeemtn View Post
    I think it's fair to say most cars have a resemblance to each other, save for some exotics. Everyone has 4 wheels, doors, a windshield, roof, mirrors, etc. They can't be that for away from the same location on all cars of the same variant (4 doors, for example). It is not looking too bad, but what happened to wider stance? I don't see it.
    no, i want to see more side-by-sides of blue sedans! perhaps also with gold wheels or 5 spoke-variant designed wheels!
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Expected appearance. I knew this is what it would look like after the leak in Japan with the mint green color I posted few months back.
    The specs/stats/numbers dont add up for me to justify a $32k+ car when released.

Gold rims, Blue paint, spoiler and still not catching my eye like it should. It screams Civic/Corolla with a spoiler.

Hoping for a more aggressive face lift in 2-years. STI and the WRX team surely failed this time around.

I still want to test drive it though
    Last edited by itiswhatitisnt; 01-08-2014 at 09:55 AM.

They really look similar. I'd would have to take a 2nd look if it wernt for the badging and not looking at the front end.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitisnt View Post
    They really look similar. I'd would have to take a 2nd look if it wernt for the badging and not looking at the front end.
    yeah your right the evox and sti do ....
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by itiswhatitisnt View Post
    yeah your right the evox and sti do ....
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow, the resemblance is uncanny. I'm excited to see what it can do, though. Who buys a Subaru for its looks anyway?
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.38×10-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson