The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 42
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 213 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; anyone around ny metro area who wants to test drive one when they arrive save my info, my manager is ...

I Support ClubWRX
    anyone around ny metro area who wants to test drive one when they arrive save my info, my manager is going to put in for a demo the minute they open ordering up.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTION View Post
    After reading and watching some reviews on the 15', I'm glad I have an 11' because my resale value is going up!!!
    I doubt they could go up much more than they already are, resale is ridiculously high on WRXs as it is, any higher and they pretty much would not depreciate at all! I routinely sell brand new ones for within spitting distance of 1 or 2 year old examples. I do think with the whole the no hatchback option thing that there will be a very strong market for used wrx hatches this year. As for ugliness factor, I think my bugeye wagon still holds the crown Honestly I can't remember a new release of the WRX where everyone didn't think it looked ugly... then that fades into "well it looks a lot better in person", then "holy crap that new 2018 WRX is uuugleee, why didn't they keep the '15 style"
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

I've heard that it can take people a life time to understand sarcasm (you seem to be one of them).
    It would help if you remember to include the sarcasm next time!

In my opinion it looks like a Ford Taurus (another ugly car) although some people will think it looks good (there's always a few in the crowd) most others will share the same opinion I have on it.
    Some people are going to like the car and some are not, but no one in their right mind is going to liken it to a Taurus. Or was that your attempt at sarcasm?

Either way, your car will continue to depreciate at the usual rate because that's what cars do. It's a nice car, but no matter what you say so is the 2015 with its more modern looks and technology.

pvc
    Does anyone know if this car will expect premium gas like the Ford Focus ST wants?

pvc
    If you click under "Stock Photos" for this 2014 WRX, they have listed 2015 photos. Some I haven't seen before.

I Support ClubWRX

2015 STi

2015 Subaru WRX STI Confirmed for Detroit Debut » AutoGuide.com News

I am excited to finally get some info on this... Wish it was released already.
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    All-New 2015 Subaru WRX® STI® Debuts At North American International Auto Show In Detroit

CHERRY HILL, N.J., Jan. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Subaru of America, Inc. announced today it will introduce the all-new 2015 WRX STI, Subaru's iconic performance flagship model, at the North American International Auto Show on January 14th. Stay tuned to Subaru's media website at www.media.subaru.com for more information.

About Subaru of America, Inc.
    Subaru of America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J., the company markets and distributes Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of more than 600 dealers across the United States. All Subaru products are manufactured in zero-landfill production plants and Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. is the only U.S. automobile production plant to be designated a backyard wildlife habitat by the National Wildlife Federation. For additional information visit Subaru Cars, Sedans, SUVs, Crossovers, Wagons | Subaru of America.
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Can't wait to see the new blue they got lined up should be interesting along with teh rest of teh car.
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

So it's a 2.5 after all. I hope it's a new engine.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    img
    Thanks of posting that.

I have already seen that on the sock when it was posted.. but it still leaves a lot of questions.
    -The J

Very excited for this debut! Yay for the 2.5L but also...

*puts on flamesuit*

PLEASE keep UEL headers and that beautiful Subie rumble on this one!

Pretty sure they have ELH now listen to a video of the new wrx no rumble 😭
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Very excited for this debut! Yay for the 2.5L but also...

*puts on flamesuit*

PLEASE keep UEL headers and that beautiful Subie rumble on this one!
    If it's a twin scroll turbo UEL headers would be counter-productive.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    Pretty sure they have ELH now listen to a video of the new wrx no rumble ��
    I heard that video of the 15 WRX and was a bit saddened...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.