The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 32
Page 32 of 210 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes Bewbs Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Bewbs
    Yep

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

EDIT: Not Safe For Work. It's a google image search of Emily ratajkowski

bewbs:

https://www.google.com/search?q=emil...w=1488&bih=916
    Last edited by Upgrayedd; 12-18-2013 at 08:43 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd View Post
    I don't even think Subaru makes a dsg, do they??
    Nope, probably never will
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Can we change the title of the thread to the "Big 2015 WRX Bickering Thread"?
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

Quote Originally Posted by shamankjm View Post
    I know, who would have thought a CVT option was so controversial? It's not like it's required to get a CVT, I know I wouldn't get one. It just opens up the car to a wider audience, and hopefully will lead to more success for Subaru. Which helps them invest in new technology, which benefits us... I think it's a good thing.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

:fap: :fap: :fap:

I enjoy bewbz as much as the next guy... but how about a NSFW tag here. Please?
    2002 OBP WRX - Stage II - "Black Betty"
    1987 Subaru GL Wagon - Stock - "Mr. Ratburn" - SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    That link will make your jaw drop...damn...and yes NSFW.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

What did you expect lol

Quote Originally Posted by jamie007 View Post
    FXT has a CVT with a chain, not a belt. Plus its covered by the 60k powertrain warranty. Just sayin'
    So after the 60k warranty then you're on your own!
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    What are you laughing at? Apparently you haven't seen how people treat their wrx/sti around where I'am

Saw an (older?) xt today and it doesn't look sporty at all, people are actually hard on those?
    Last edited by Justanothername; 12-18-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    If you're upset over someone elses opinions then the issue isn't with the person giving the opinion but rather yourself for taking it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    If you're hard on any transmission there will be problems.

Truth. The lower cost and simplicity of the cvt are why they went with it instead of a dsg setup.

All transmissions are expensive to repair. All transmissions, if something goes catastrophically wrong...you are SOL. I could also walk down the street and get hit by a bus, so I'd best stay at home all the time.

That's getting a bit silly, but you are just constantly saying "it's worse" and "it's more expensive" without any proof behind it, just references to vague "reports." It just comes across like needless worryworting to me. The damned car isn't even on the market yet!
    If you actually took 15 minutes to read the link I posted about people having problems with their CVTs in other vehicles then you would know that there are problems with them, do you think people thought there was going to be any issues with Nissan's or Ford's CVT when it was announced? I'm basing my OPINION on what other people have said and have experienced, I'll reserve judgement for the wrx when it comes out but IN MY OPINION it seems that cvt causes more hassles then benefits.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    If you actually took 15 minutes to read the link I posted about people having problems with their CVTs in other vehicles then you would know that there are problems with them, do you think people thought there was going to be any issues with Nissan's or Ford's CVT when it was announced? I'm basing my OPINION on what other people have said and have experienced, I'll reserve judgement for the wrx when it comes out but IN MY OPINION it seems that cvt causes more hassles then benefits.
    So don't buy one.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Justanothername View Post
    Is there a tolerable version of you gathering dust in an attic somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by shamankjm View Post
    It already should have been when people here don't like the new design and complain about it