The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 199

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well i have literally read every single page on this 2015 forum, i went to the dealership as i wanna ...

Well i have literally read every single page on this 2015 forum, i went to the dealership as i wanna trade my 2014 ram for a 2015 wrx with sport pack.. i could not get him to budge on price and i am a sales man lool i have sold for chrysler for three years. from what he told me wrx and sti are really limited he said they will only be shipping about 400 wrx's to canada and about 300 sti's any one else here about this ? i am still trying to work numbers with him tho.

Also i had some questions about the wrx's hows the cabin noise ? and would you say you could do a 7-10 hour trip in them " comfortably" ?

And thanks to everyone who has been posting on here really love all the info glad to be apart of this forum and cant wait to get Mine ! Keep posting pics guys i love seeing them !

Edit :P
    ACCIDENTLY POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM BEFORE LOL ment to post in this one :P

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila View Post
    Well i have literally read every single page on this 2015 forum, i went to the dealership as i wanna trade my 2014 ram for a 2015 wrx with sport pack.. i could not get him to budge on price and i am a sales man lool i have sold for chrysler for three years. from what he told me wrx and sti are really limited he said they will only be shipping about 400 wrx's to canada and about 300 sti's any one else here about this ? i am still trying to work numbers with him tho.

Also i had some questions about the wrx's hows the cabin noise ? and would you say you could do a 7-10 hour trip in them " comfortably" ?

And thanks to everyone who has been posting on here really love all the info glad to be apart of this forum and cant wait to get Mine ! Keep posting pics guys i love seeing them !

Edit :P
    ACCIDENTLY POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM BEFORE LOL ment to post in this one :P
    I have a 15 WRX with the sport package, and love it! Are you in Canada, if so, the sport pack you refer to might be different? The sport package here consists of short throw shifter, STi shift knob, 17" black STi wheels, and the STi performance exhaust. I was able to get mine $500 below invoice OTD, and got to keep the OEM gunmetal wheels as well. I have done a five hour trip, during break - in, and had no issues comfort wise. Cabin noise, she is pretty quiet, though there is some noise from the tires. The interior is vastly improved over previous gens, imo, and photos do not do the car justice. Hope this helps, and good luck with your process.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

It's official.. '15 STi breaks Isle of Man record.. video included.

Watch 2015 Subaru WRX STI blow away Isle of Man record [video] - Torque News

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Subiaficionado View Post
    It's official.. '15 STi breaks Isle of Man record.. video included.

Watch 2015 Subaru WRX STI blow away Isle of Man record [video] - Torque News
    Old news!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    I have a 15 WRX with the sport package, and love it! Are you in Canada, if so, the sport pack you refer to might be different? The sport package here consists of short throw shifter, STi shift knob, 17" black STi wheels, and the STi performance exhaust. I was able to get mine $500 below invoice OTD, and got to keep the OEM gunmetal wheels as well. I have done a five hour trip, during break - in, and had no issues comfort wise. Cabin noise, she is pretty quiet, though there is some noise from the tires. The interior is vastly improved over previous gens, imo, and photos do not do the car justice. Hope this helps, and good luck with your process.
    Hey Goose thanks for your input much appreciated, im not sure what the sport package here exactly contains i keep reading different stuff evreywhere some say this some says that blah.. cause in canada its base-sport package- and then sport tech package i wanted the middle of the road lol ... mind if ask what you paid for yours ? and are they pretty snappy? im so use to a 395 HP V8 hemi the wrx is faster ofcourse but im use to that raw power i have never had a forced car before.

Hey Goose thanks for your input much appreciated, im not sure what the sport package here exactly contains i keep reading different stuff evreywhere some say this some says that blah.. cause in canada its base-sport package- and then sport tech package i wanted the middle of the road lol ... mind if ask what you paid for yours ? and are they pretty snappy? im so use to a 395 HP V8 hemi the wrx is faster ofcourse but im use to that raw power i have never had a forced car before.
    I paid $29,300 USD out the door, $500 under invoice. Definitely "snappy", lots of torque once boost kicks in, and a smooth power curve, great throttle response, and planted to the road! Eats up twisties like nobodys business!

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Old news!
    He he.. It's not so old, it was released today.. Plus this one has the video

I Support ClubWRX
    I paid $29,300 USD out the door, $500 under invoice. Definitely "snappy", lots of torque once boost kicks in, and a smooth power curve, great throttle response, and planted to the road! Eats up twisties like nobodys business!
    Wait, $29.3k OTD?!? Are you including tax,tag and title fees as well? If so, you got the best deal I have ever seen! Those STI wheels alone are a $1500 option.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Wait, $29.3k OTD?!? Are you including tax,tag and title fees as well? If so, you got the best deal I have ever seen! Those STI wheels alone are a $1500 option.
    Out the door, keys in hand. We do not have sales tax in Oregon. You probably saw in an earlier post, I got to keep the OEM wheels as well. The sport package invoiced at $2,139, which included short throw shifter, STi shift knob, 17" black STi wheels, and the STi performance exhaust.

I Support ClubWRX
    Out the door, keys in hand. We do not have sales tax in Oregon. You probably saw in an earlier post, I got to keep the OEM wheels as well. The sport package invoiced at $2,139, which included short throw shifter, STi shift knob, 17" black STi wheels, and the STi performance exhaust.
    Ahhh yeah, no tax certainly helps lol. Well, you got one hell of a deal! Congrats!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

holy crap that is amazing. i was happy with the invoice price I got on mine + 6% sales tax, title, and 2.49% interest

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i could not get him to budge on price and i am a sales man lool i have sold for chrysler for three years. from what he told me wrx and sti are really limited he said they will only be shipping about 400 wrx's to canada and about 300 sti's any one else here about this ? i am still trying to work numbers with him tho.

Road noise, no problem. Right pedal is rather cramped though, not sure how I would feel about a 10 hour ride in it.

The volume moved in Canada is much smaller so don't expect huge US-style discounts. $1000 of MSRP is doable, $500 should be easier. It's too easy for dealers to sell WRXs anything east of Vancouver. Maybe you'll see better discounts later in the year when there is less demand, or just set a figure, be resilient and hope they bite.

For others - we have three trims, base, sport and sport tech. Think of this as base, premium and limited, only that we have a couple of the limited features such as LED lighting (and pay more, or course). Sport tech comes with HK and Nav as standard, neither of which are available in the sport.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    It's too easy for dealers to sell WRXs anything east of Vancouver..
    Because WRX sales aren't as prevalent in the middle of the Pacific or in the arctic wasteland
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

will never see them that low in price here in the Mid-Atlantic!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I Support ClubWRX
    Which dealer did you go to? My brother is in the market. We'll probably end up at Lithia Subaru (where I got my Outback) or McMinnville.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth