The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread - Page 180
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The Official 2015 WRX & STi Thread within the New Cars/Prototypes Forums forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Rainking 35% tint on side windows, 5% tint on back and sunroof window, glossy black vinyl roof ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    35% tint on side windows, 5% tint on back and sunroof window, glossy black vinyl roof wrap and yellow tint foglight overlays.

LOVE the gloss black roof! How much did that cost?
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    '09 Exige s240- Blade 300 kit
    07- S2k- For Sale

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    From the Perrin blog:
    "With my major issue with the WRX out of the way, we can hit on some of the positives. The engine is very very smooth. Its very quiet, in fact its so quiet that Subaru removed one of the resonator son the exhaust to help make it louder. The sound from the exhaust is still pretty mellow compared to the STI which is actually a good thing."

I think it's interesting that they removed the resonator on the WRX model. I wonder what the difference in sound is between the oem midpipe and an aftermarket resonated 3" diameter midpipe.

I Support ClubWRX
    From the Perrin blog:
    "With my major issue with the WRX out of the way, we can hit on some of the positives. The engine is very very smooth. Its very quiet, in fact its so quiet that Subaru removed one of the resonator son the exhaust to help make it louder. The sound from the exhaust is still pretty mellow compared to the STI which is actually a good thing."

I think it's interesting that they removed the resonator on the WRX model. I wonder what the difference in sound is between the oem midpipe and an aftermarket resonated 3" diameter midpipe.

Someone jump on that used '15 WRX that guy is selling, surely the car has depreciated now by at least $3k.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Subiaficionado View Post
    Someone jump on that used '15 WRX that guy is selling, surely the car has depreciated now by at least $3k.. Lol
    exactly. It's funny bc people are asking $25-$27k for 2013/2014 wrxs lol. My 15 should be worth 29k at least with $1500 in extra tires and accessories. Losing $3k at this price for 2800 miles lol
    '15 WRX- DD
    '13 Pilot- Work
    '11 1M- For sale
    '09 Exige s240- Blade 300 kit
    07- S2k- For Sale

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by shasan546 View Post
    exactly. It's funny bc people are asking $25-$27k for 2013/2014 wrxs lol. My 15 should be worth 29k at least with $1500 in extra tires and accessories. Losing $3k at this price for 2800 miles lol
    The reason the '13s and 14's are going for so much is because hatch + rumble. That's really it. The hatch especially. People can command a premium for those since there's no hatch now. Mine is probably work like $50grand right now. Low end estimate.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    What's next on the list?
    Just ordered the Perrin brass shifter bushing.

Quote Originally Posted by jrb5783 View Post
    The black gloss roof looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shasan546 View Post
    LOVE the gloss black roof! How much did that cost?
    Thanks, cost me $400 for the roof, tints and fog overlays.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good little $25 upgrade from what I've seen.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    If only Subaru would bring the Levorg over here...

Same 2.0L DIT engine as the '15 WRX (but 296hp), AWD, and in a wagon package. They also debuted a new 1.6L turbo, which is equivalent in power to the 2.5L NA engines found in the Forester and Legacy. CVT is only transmission option, though. :/

Here are some pics my Japanese friend in Yokkaichi sent me from the local Subaru dealer. He's a big Subaru fan (or "Soobah" as they pronounce it in Japan), and always sends me pics of the new JDM models. He drives a JDM Fozzie XT.

I'd be ok with this being the WRX hatch, although it does look remarkably similar to a Volvo wagon...
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Let us know how that works out please! How much play do you have now? Mine is tight side to side, with a small bit of play up and down. I am assuming it's this part is to tighten this up?

Cee
    These launch edition rims sure pop when you clean them up real nice!

Here's a pick just for fun

Cee
    Thanks, cost me $400 for the roof, tints and fog overlays.
    Did you buy all this from a local shop and they installed it? or you bought it all online and did it yourself? That black roof look sick! I want one on my Launch Edition!

Wow, the front end of that LeVorg looks pretty bad ass.. Japan and Europe always end up with the best looking cars. Here in The US, we always end up with the crappy looking models..

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I personally wish Subaru would implement the AFL (axle forward layout) debuted in the Exiga concept.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by Subiaficionado View Post
    Wow, the front end of that LeVorg looks pretty bad ass.. Japan and Europe always end up with the best looking cars. Here in The US, we always end up with the crappy looking models..
    I actually prefer our front end...I'm glad we don't have all that chrome trim on the front

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.